Closed Thread
Page 7 of 185 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    Welcome Della! And huge congrats! good to see you here!

bad news for me
    I think I have GD again. I failed the second test
    Sorry to hear hun xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Attended 1st class of calm birthing tonight with DH, very well worth doing! And my SIL is in labour so good timing for hubby to become knowledgable. I highly recommend classes for hubby's who need to know they are important during birthing

Welcome Della really hope your experience takes a turn for the better and becomes less stressful.

Kmvw- good luck may time hurry for you.

Congrats grebbecci on nephew, your babies will be close in age same as ours.. My niece or nephew should arrive any minute now!
    That's great - congratulations on your niece or nephew about to be born! Exciting stuff - that's awesome that they will be so close in age. Our baby's cousin's on my DH's side are 26, 23, 7 & 5 and on my side, my nephew would have just turned 1 - but he lives in the UK so I haven't even met him!! God willing we will be able to have children close together - not sure why I rambled on there, lol!

Can't wait to start classes, DH and I have a 5 week course booked, 2 hours a week, starting November 14 - I am so excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    adden it doesnt sound like fun at all, injecting into a firm baby belly makes me feel queasy in itself you poor dear
    Wouldnt it be great if you could control it with diet though crossing fingers for you.
    I am 19 weeks today, I find out baby sex on Friday and I dont think it can come quick enough I hadnt been all that worried now I am like tell me!! tell me!! I really want to decorate baby room at moment its just cot change table and drawers and looks BOOOOring

Exciting note I was listening to Nova radio station this morning and they had a segment where you could call up if you were pregnant as they think everyone is pregnant at the moment, I just had to say Bloody hell I am 19 weeks pregnant and they gave me a Pumpkin Patch gift voucher I love gift vouchers!!!
    Nice one!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    depends
    and its ok to ask... i knew nothing about it before I had it!
    so, last time I was on insulin. Thats the worst. I tried to diet/exercise control it and my body just didn't respond the way it should
    so, I was giving myself 3 injections on insulin a day (just like IVF - in the tummy.. but I had a baby in it, so it sux!!!!!) and i tested my sugars 4x a day (finger prick and blood testing machine thing)
    you also have to keep a food diary and i was under a dietician and a GD dr as well as my OB
    later in the pregnancy i was monitored at hospital because they were worried about the baby. i had to go in 2 times a week and lay down with monitors on for about 20 mins. Also, weekly ultra sounds
    just praying like crazy i can control it with diet and exercise this time... its really not fun!!!!!!!
    plus, they have no answers for me cause i have no pre existing reason to get it. no family history and not overweight.
    sorry to ramble.. I'm not very happy!
    My OB hasn't called yet.. I'm just waiting for that call.
    glad im in the study, but if i have to go on insulin i can't complete it which sux cause i love having a personal trainer 3x a week
    other than that.. I'm doing great! haha!
    You poor thing - hopefully you will be able to control it this time round.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Adden - That sucks about the GD. Hope it's easier for you this time.

Beta - It will be nice for my peanut to have cousins close in age to her, I have another SIL who is due in March, so she should have lots of little friends to play with.

What's a calm birthing class???

Anyone else have MS that's gotten worse instead of better through the PG. I had almost none in the first tri, just occasionally on a Thursday, but now I am at the point where I throw up breakfast pretty much every day and feel seedy as hell until about lunch time

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Sorry no clue about MS, had none throughout the pregnancy and have twins.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here is a picture of the tree we have put in the bubs room. The tree is stickers but the grubs and the butterfly are painted. The 4 grubs symbolise the embryos of our 4 failed transfers and the butterfly is the little princess we are expecting.

GRUBBIES1.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    Here is a picture of the tree we have put in the bubs room. The tree is stickers but the grubs and the butterfly are painted. The 4 grubs symbolise the embryos of our 4 failed transfers and the butterfly is the little princess we are expecting.

Attachment 26531
    Love it , so creative and sentimental.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Grebbeci in regards to ms, mine got better at 12 weeks but returned this week. I think stress and being tired could be triggers. I've been throwing up after dinner most nights.

Has anyone else started to have a really terrible gag reflex? I've never had one before and dread brushing my teeth now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry about the MS girls... I am one to the lucky ones and haven't had any... the occasional bit of nausea but nothing major... I'm 16 weeks now and tiredness is improving...

kmvw, I think you might be right about stress in your situation, have you thought about getting a pregnancy massage? something to try and relieve some of the tension?

Grebbeci, the room looks beautiful, I can't wait to get into ours and start being creative, hopefully DH will finish doing the painting this week

Happy Wednesday girls... this time next week I'll be on a plane to Singapore, can't wait!!