Closed Thread
Page 68 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi laladies glad to c everyone is well

this thread moves quick! I've had issues with my iPad then with my bubhub password so have just been reading and not posting.

I have a belly bean maternity pillow that I love. Bought it from the baby expo.

Had my first birthing class last night. After seeing a little more of what happens definitely only DH and I in birthing suite.

Im still not sure how our spoodle will take to the baby. He is only 15 months old and still very much a puppy so we have already put a child gate o. The baby's room so he knows its off limits. We also need to get our pup sleeping in his own bed. He starts the night off we'll but always sneaks up on the foot of the bed in the morning.

We just got back from our honeymoon this week. Even at 29 weeks pregnant I still managed to pull of being a bride

we are setting up the nursery this weekend so that's pretty exciting. I also have my baby shower next weekend. It's all happening! I also got some good news that my best friend is expecting her second baby!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Quote Originally Posted by Motherwillbe View Post
    Hi laladies glad to c everyone is well

We just got back from our honeymoon this week. Even at 29 weeks pregnant I still managed to pull of being a bride

we are setting up the nursery this weekend so that's pretty exciting. I also have my baby shower next weekend. It's all happening! I also got some good news that my best friend is expecting her second baby!
    Wow it's all happening for you, congratulations! We got married a month before this IVF cycle, we thought stuff it lets have a trip to New York get married and then go back to IVF. And here we are! Was worried people would think I had a shot gun wedding as kept it all quiet including IVF. Oh well stuff what others think I guess. Congrats again!

Thanks
    Reviews

I borrowed my sisters pillow, its a Flopsy by red castle but very exy at $150 (wt??!). It's long and does the job of about three pillows. Very good as was suffering from mega back pain and it seems to be much better now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Wow it's all happening for you, congratulations! We got married a month before this IVF cycle, we thought stuff it lets have a trip to New York get married and then go back to IVF. And here we are! Was worried people would think I had a shot gun wedding as kept it all quiet including IVF. Oh well stuff what others think I guess. Congrats again!
    Hi beta

we started our ivf the same month we confirmed our wedding plans. I had put things on hold for so long hoping I'd get pregnant and never did so thought I may as well go ahead and organize it as I was tired of putting my life on hold. Sure enough our ivf cycle worked!

Thanks
    Reviews

Went to our first obstetrician app today, everything is fine expect for placenta praevia. Only a small chance placenta will move so a caesarean for me most likely. I don't mind as long as the baby is ok, at the end if the day nothing else matters.

A little frightened that I may start to hemorrhage at home in latter stages, was told I need to call an ambulance if I start to bleed bright blood.. But they are monitoring me closely so this doesn't happen.

No midwife care now all obstetricians, looks like I will probably deliver early or be on bed rest at hospital for six weeks. Hopefully baby stays in as long as possible!

My eventful few days, so sick of being thrown curve balls.. I've come to expect them but they always work themselves out in the end

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey hey motherwillbe, congratulations!! I'm sure you looked just beautiful!

Kmvw, glad bubs is ok, though sounds scary what your going thru. keep cooking bubs as long as you can. Are you off work already so you can rest up? Sending positive vibes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kmvw It sounds like you will have plenty of support from your ob so u are in good hands. Take it easy and follow the drs orders. Like u say nothing else matters except for keeping bubs ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Hey hey motherwillbe, congratulations!! I'm sure you looked just beautiful!

Kmvw, glad bubs is ok, though sounds scary what your going thru. keep cooking bubs as long as you can. Are you off work already so you can rest up? Sending positive vibes
    Thanks nala it was a beautiful day and kind of nice to show to show my bump in my wedding dress.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    Kmvw - so sorry to hear that, but glad bubs is doing well!!!

Mrs simmo - so sorry for you too! If you want ANY advice I'm here for you. Been on gd diet since transfer, so I have some good websites/ tips if you ever need it!
    Need some advice my levels are great during the day all under the 8.0 but first thing in the morning they are over the 5.0 that the hospital want I don't know what I'm doing wrong I'm eating right walking its starting to get me down if you have any tips pls let me know

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi mrs simmo,
    5 in the morning is fine!
    I was always told to be under 5 for first morning bloods.
    Just check your 8.. Was told under 6 for me, but my dr was very strict!

When I was on insulin was getting 6/7s in the am and 9, 2 hours after meals.
    Tips for getting it down at night.. No carbs/sugar at all before bed!
    It sux.. Like I said, I believe 5 is just spot on!!!!
    My rule of thumb -
    main meals = 30gms of carbs
    Snacks = 15gms carbs (I couldn't have any thing after dinner- ever!)
    It's low, but worth sticking to!

Hope you don't worry too much! Drs have a way of scaring us!

Let me know if you need any more advice.. I'm not a dr by any means, but am a pro on what carbs are in everything now!!! Xxx