Closed Thread
Page 67 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    Kmvw - so sorry to hear that, but glad bubs is doing well!!!

Mrs simmo - so sorry for you too! If you want ANY advice I'm here for you. Been on gd diet since transfer, so I have some good websites/ tips if you ever need it!
    Thank you I'm over my his day fit on having it I was never small prior to pregnancy so I no I need to watch my weight and as my sister said if this is all u have who cares x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beta, you need to send us a pic when bub is born of you pushing the pram!

Wow been off for couple of days and a lot has happened, man, SL your very organised, Kmvw, sorry to hear, but you saw your healthy bub! Mrs Simmo, thats no good, I'm heading for my test tomorrow so hopefully its ok, I'm worried I will be joining Beta with a second test or GD is definate. Wait and see

Hey I was reading all your posts on what to take and get for bubs and I ran into a friend on the weekend and she said her doula recommended getting one of your wraps and sleeping with it under pillows so that the smell of both parents gets on it. Then when bubs arrives it goes with bubs in bassinet so that even when bubs isn't with you s/he can smell you both. Kind of like the whole taking a blanket back for your animals to smell.... Can't remember who wrote about the whole not leaving the smelling blanket or whatever with the pooch... but awesome point, hadn't even thought of it.

oh and the snip, we aren't if we have a boy, dada not so bubba not is how we are thinking. And just me and DH in the birthing suite...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Beta, I found that basically the instant the 3rd tri started I started to get uncomfortable. Breathings harder, reflux, tired. Feel like there its a small human in my tummy.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Beta, you need to send us a pic when bub is born of you pushing the pram!

Wow been off for couple of days and a lot has happened, man, SL your very organised, Kmvw, sorry to hear, but you saw your healthy bub! Mrs Simmo, thats no good, I'm heading for my test tomorrow so hopefully its ok, I'm worried I will be joining Beta with a second test or GD is definate. Wait and see

Hey I was reading all your posts on what to take and get for bubs and I ran into a friend on the weekend and she said her doula recommended getting one of your wraps and sleeping with it under pillows so that the smell of both parents gets on it. Then when bubs arrives it goes with bubs in bassinet so that even when bubs isn't with you s/he can smell you both. Kind of like the whole taking a blanket back for your animals to smell.... Can't remember who wrote about the whole not leaving the smelling blanket or whatever with the pooch... but awesome point, hadn't even thought of it.

oh and the snip, we aren't if we have a boy, dada not so bubba not is how we are thinking. And just me and DH in the birthing suite...
    That's a good idea about the wrap, especially if things went pear shaped and skin to skin wasn't possible. Will definitely do that!

Thanks
    Reviews

Such a busy bubhub day For those of you who have pregnancy pillows where did you get it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got mine at baby bunting, though I am finding it too high, so using too old pillows, one between my knees and hugging the other one! lol I keep ending up on my back so maybe I should be using the big one to stop me.

I think there is one called the snuggle? I am wishing I had of bought that one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good [Friday] morning ladies - woo hoo! 7 weeks today until my last day - time really is ticking!

Spoke to DH last night and decided we won't do the snip - I said to him that's fine with me and noted that we have to make sure if we have a boy we have to teach him how to clean his thang properly lol!

Adden will just be me & DH in the delivery room - I wouldn't want anyone else in there and I know the minute bubs is born DH's family will be down in a dash (if not whilst I'm in labour waiting lol)

Nicsta - you're not the only one who pinches yourself trying to believe that this is actually happening. It honestly feels too good to be true, quite surreal - but I know it's happening and I feel so blessed and pray that the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly and healthily for all of us

KMVW & MrsSimmo - congrats on little girlies

kmvw - sorry to hear about your placenta though, hope your appointment with OB goes well today

Beta - hope you find some comfort soon. I'm at 23 weeks and starting to feel more discomfort. AMAZING effort that you have all your clothes up to 6mo and everything else sorted. Great theme idea too. So cute about your doggy that will fit underneath the pram - love! Sorry to hear your initial GD results were high, hope the next test has a better outcome.

Nala - AWESOME idea about the wrap with our smells on it - will definitely do this.

Nicsta / Nala - I bought the 'Leachco Snoogle' when I was about 13/14 weeks and absolutely LOVE it. I got it from Babies R Us (in Toys R Us) and paid $90 so quite pricey. It probably took me 2 nights to get used to it then I was in love - you can use it in many different positions although for now I use it folded back on itself when I sit up in bed, and then I use it as a head pillow, goes all the way down my back, through my legs and under baby bump when I sleep. No need for any other pillows and can also be used as a breastfeeding pillow so I cannot speak highly enough of it. Downside the pillowcases are hard to come by and are tricky to put back on. I've got the hang of it now and only have the one pillowcase it came with so I just wash that when I know it will dry in time for bedtime...

Have a good day ladies : )

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Wow you girls are amazing how you can recall everyone's posts , my brain seriously isn't playing the game lately ( baby brain is the best excuse he he ).

I'm sorry to hear about the placenta and diabetes issues. Hoping everything works out for you though and congrates on finding out you have some pink ones.

I had my mum and dh with me last time but she will probably look after D's so it will just be dh. Im really close with my mum and loved having her there. Its not always a quick process so the company is great.

I left the circumcision issue up to dh as he has boy bits and I don't. The only condition was that he did some research. He decided against which I was very happy with.

My Fs called me back and he will happily put our remaining 2 embs in next time ( as long as this prey continues to run smoothly) yeah

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby girl is going crazy today!
    2 days of pretty consistent movement - hoping that means my placenta is lifting up??

Don't worry Dragonfly - I agree about remembering posts! I usually have 2 screens open if I'm replying to more than one
    I also agree about the company in the labour room! MIL will have DS so my mum can be with me (feel more comfortable with her than MIL for seeing that much of me! haha)

I woke up today with my back out!
    not sure how it happened, but I must have slept funny. so sore!!!!
    may have to cancel my GD study - I have been cycling 14 km's 3 times a week! Feeling good, but tired. Glad I have a trainer cause i have no motivation to do it on my own.

hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will only be having DH in the birth suite. I think my mum would drive me nuts, and I think he deserves the opportunity to prove he can be a good support person. If I had my way I wouldn't even tell anyone else we were at the hospital until after peanut emerges but I don't think that will happen. I don't mind my mum being out in the waiting room, cause it will just be my mum, my dad's not really into it. But DH's family it will undoubtably be his mum, his dad (cause his mum doesn't drive) and his annoying cousin who I really don't particularly like (and calls his parents mum and dad and expects the kids to call her aunty, which my kids won't be)