Closed Thread
Page 66 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I didn't get DS done (DH isn't done either) and I know in perth its quite hard to get a DR to do so?? I looked into it briefly but chose not to in the end.
    I would ask your OB's about it if you are getting it done just to book someone to do it (there is also time after baby is born and if that time passes you can't get it done??) sorry, I'm not sure on all the facts, I just know people who have struggled to get someone to do it - no idea why!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    another question...

Who is going to be in the delivery room when you give birth?

My mum was last time. she probably will again cause DH was USELESS - in the best possible way! He was more nervous than me and kept leaving to get coffee/food/magazines every 10 mins. I couldn't have done it without my mum cause she got me what I needed (and took amazing photos!!)

just wondering what you all are doing!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

It's just going to be me and partner. I don't want ppl annoying me and I don't want ppl getting upset with me or worrying so that it affects me. I ideally would like to do it on my own but that wouldn't be fair on my partner. I was there during my sisters labour as was my mum and mum was very over the top. She is old fashioned and was getting annoying lmao when my sister was uncomfortable and wanted to be naked my mum freaked out and then was very demanding trying to tell sister what was right for her. In the end my sister had enough of her hounding and done what was wanted of her. I want a natural water birth and my mum ain't liking that one bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel so clueless at the moment i have been reading along today and yesterday but too busy to post.

1. I dont have a dog....but all of you sound so cute with your fury friends, im sure they will embrace your little ones.

2. I havent done ANY shopping....at all...actually i bought 1 grow suit. Friends have bought stuff so i do have some other clothes, but none of the essentials....i plan to beign this weekend, no idea on what pram, car seat etc, hopefully ill know more once start.

3. I prob would have left our boy as he is, but thats cause DH is not circumsised, but again i dont really care what people do, its up to them. I dont have much of an opinion on it really.

4. No idea who i should have in the room when giving birth, i dont really want my mum....i think my DH might be the only person ill feel comfortable with, so he is just going to have to man up and be there, which I am sure he will.

I know this sounds stupid but i still sometimes pinch myself that im going to have a bubs....I just hope all goes well from here....

Just booking into a child care tour now....

Thanks
    Reviews

20 week scan today good and bad news! Baby is perfect measuring average, I'm nearly 100% certain team pink! Petite little face and I'm sure I didn't see a doodle between it's legs.

Bad news the placenta is covering the cervix, so cesarean is looking most likely. I'm a little frightened, see OB tomorrow to find out more

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi KMWV, I'm in the same boat, complete, central placenta prévia grade 4. Diagnosed at 19 weeks (c section for me!) have had a few symptoms. If you want to know more, pm me (I'm off work now until birth, am 25 weeks)... Anyway let me know if you want other details, there is a Facebook support page too...!

Thanks
    Reviews

Had my 20 wk scan yesterday and we found out we are having a little GIRL such a shock as I was sure it was a boy we are mega excited everything is fine with little miss perfect size etc i was however I was diagnosed with GD at 18wks had an early test as my sister is type 2 diabetic mine will be diet control tho hope every one is well xo

Thanks
    Reviews

Just started 3 rd trimester! And all of a sudden I have become uncomfortable. Clothes for work are a constant drama, every afternoon I've had to remove my bra, my ribs are killing me. Finally I'm comfortable in my string bikini top. Also wearing a back brace as back is constantly aching. And I've only put on 7kg and only a bump in front! Not looking forward to the next 12 weeks, very glad I'm finishing work at 33 weeks.

All clothes shopping for up to 6 months achieved, all through ozsale and eBay. I have a whole bag full with gorgeous things, I can't wait to wash them and put them into a cupboard when I finish work. Also have wraps, 1.0 tog sleeping bags approved by SIDS, btw got these from uk on eBay for $32 inc postage rather than the $50-80 in oz!
    Stokke cot is on layby, Cosi capsule is booked for hire, bugaboo pram is next to purchase. (Might leave in garage as also feel a bit superstitious bringing it into the house). Next thing is to find nursery furniture which I am having major trouble finding what I want. I've got all the nursery pictures, mobiles, books in hubby's language, our nursery will be jungle with a touch of Indian and Aussie theme.

I had my GD test the other day it has come back high so have to have the 2nd test quite worried really as so don't want it and the possibility of induction if baby gets too big. Iron also low, so now for the supplements and no doubt lovely constipation.
    Hubby going overseas tomorrow for ten days to see his new niece, I know I'm going to be down in the dumps while he is gone, but my choice not to go, didn't want to risk getting some bug on the plane etc, also my tail bone is so sore I would be in agony all the way to the uk. So have to suck it up.
    I'm having bad gory dreams lately, dreamt someone at work pointed a pistol at my bump and threatened to shoot me then when I said it was IVF he let me go. I work in a weird place, i think it's messing with my head!
    With my pooch, he will fit in the underneath part of the pram and as he is 17 next month I'm sure he will be pleased!
    No circumcision for us, I am anti, but respect those who are pro.
    Very me me me post, but have been reading everyone's and decided to post an update.

Thanks
    Reviews

Kmvw - so sorry to hear that, but glad bubs is doing well!!!

Mrs simmo - so sorry for you too! If you want ANY advice I'm here for you. Been on gd diet since transfer, so I have some good websites/ tips if you ever need it!

Thanks
    Reviews

Beta : it would be the cutest look pushing your pram with your newborn on top and doggy in the bottom <3