Closed Thread
Page 61 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    SL, how is your pup? I hate it when either of my 2 are sick, I am such a worry wart... Let us know how you go at the vet.

Amy, Not at all, I say its good now while we are still mobile! Those bumps of ours are going to get in the way big time in a month or so! Waiting for our nursery furniture to arrive, should be here next week, can't wait!

Prams, I am tossing up with the Mountain Buggy swift, and baby jogger mini. Think the swift will win in the end, price wise more than anything, but hitting ebay and gumtree for any deals that may pop up.

I am not getting any pain in my pelvis though I get a sharp pain and get very uncomfortable right at the top of my ribs. Not sure if there is a foot up there or not, mainly happens in the afternoon for a few hours.

Meshell, I reckon that is perfectly normal, natural mummy instincts

Gampa, can you get a pregnancy massage to help rotate bubs?

Off to Melbourne to see my little nephew that I haven't seen for a whole year! he is not going to know who I am which will be sad, but will be great to see him again.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Hey everyone!
    Interesting reading about everyone crying and emotional because that's
    Me also lol. The nesting syndrome has started in my home too and we are also preparing for putting the house up for sale. I was scrubbing the outside of the house yesterday, living in a tropical environment there was quite a bit of green mould build up and now I'm sick got a big coldsore on my lip and feel like flu is on it's way. Don't know if it's from the mould or showering in cold water as we don't have a working hot water system but will have one in 2 weeks after not having one for a whole year!!!!!! Got my 3d scan booked for the 7th!!!! Can't wait to see the little face that we hopefully will recognize. And hopefully will have cooperative baby, letting us know if bubba is a boy or girl and to get some great photos for the Photo book. Hoping to use bubs picture as a xmas card this year so praying for great pictures!!!! I'm 25 weeks at the moment and want to have everything done at 30 and I'm nearly completed then I have to focus on getting this house under order as I want it organized and ready for sale by Xmas. I think I will be pushing my luck lol. Then of course Xmas will be here, and then 2nd week of Jan I will have my baby shower and my maternity shoot and then 3 weeks later baby is Due. Such a crazy next lot of 15 weeks! Does anyone else feel that the pregnancy is flying? Has anyone finished their nursery? My baby has the biggest room in the house and I'm still struggling to fit everything comfortably and with a nice flow to the room lol. Just have so much
    Junk and not a lot of storage Solutions it's so frustrating!!!!!! People havegiven us things that won't be used for a long time And I haveto find somewhere to put it lol. What do you mean by Hip and groin pain??? I've got aching hips from lying on them and I'm still laying
    On my back a lot even when I get up I get a shooting pain but I just think that's from having dodgy hips. It's been good reading everybodies posts and I can't wait to hear the birth announcements that will start popping up. We should start a poll on who we think will have a baby first and so on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little girl woke me a few times last night with some very welcome kicks!!!!
    it's good to feel her!
    ok, now to make it through the next few days hoping to feel some more kicks!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

I know this is very early to be thinking about but we are already planning when we want to implant our next frozen Bubba. I like to be organised and have a plan with when we want to do things. Would love your opinions (and your fs opinion) on transferring 2 embryos.

We are extremely grateful for this pregnancy and plan on enjoying every minute but I need to start looking into this as we only want to do one more cycle and may have to transfer clinics ( would love to have another bub close to this one).

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Broomdyke - I wish my pregnancy was flying. Seems to be taking forever. But I think that might have something to do with how much I dislike my job at the moment. Maybe the pregnancy is going quick but work is going really slow. Our nursery is done, but then it got filled up with extra stuff as we are still frantically renovating trying to get the house ready for Peanut.

Adden - Good to know your bubs is giving you some good kicks now to make up for her quietness.

Dragonfly - We are hoping to do another transfer within 6 months after Peanut is born. I would love to transfer 2 but my clinic refuses to do it on someone my age, we even offered to sign a waiver.

Have OB appointment this afternoon and absolutely dreading the weigh in. I just know i have put on like 2kg in the last 3 weeks. So stressed out with work that I haven't been eating real good.

Thanks
    Reviews

Dragonfly I don't think it is too early to be thinking about a second, my dh and i have talked about trying again as well. We decided after 6 months we would try with ideally 15-24 months between siblings. I too would like to put two back but DH only wants two and I don't think I could carry twins with how my hip, back and legs have been playing up. We wouldn't have a problem with our clinic putting two back since it took four attempts and I will be nearly 35 by the time we have another but really think my body wouldn't cope.

Broom the pain I'm describing is only troublesome after cleaning the house, going shopping (groceries) and generally being on my feet all day. I'm not working at the moment so I haven't been doing much. The pain is worse at night, I have been getting cramps and sciatica. I have trouble sleeping on my side, turning over is terrible and hard to get out of bed without pain. I get a lot of clicking between the hip/leg joint and generally feels like my pelvis joints are not coping with the stretching. It's hard to explain its a general soreness in the hip/leg/groin joint and soreness in the sacroiliac joint in my back. The joints feel like they are stretching too much and too far?

I have my 20 week scan Thursday and an OB appointment Friday so will find out if it's normal ligament pain.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hahahah looks like dragonfly, grebbeci, kmvw and me !!!! Will be transferring around the same time it would be good to go through the process with familiar people I don't know about the 2 embryo transfers though. I would feel like everybody would judge us as there is naturally non identical twins in my partners family lol. I would also feel bad if only one took thinking it could of been because of putting in two. I don't think there is anything wrong with people who choose to though lol so if that is what you end up doing all the best of luck!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We are thinking about starting again around the 6 month mark, might try naturally (you never know right?? lol) for 6 months then do a transfer... who knows though it will all depend on how we are coping!

As for prams we got a Valco, Rebel Q Air... love it... my cousin has the bassinet so I am going to use that and my sister has a capsule that fits with the pram so will use that is the pram for the first 6 months.

Our Nursery is still to be painted... my DH has been procrastinating on it, he works away so is home every second week... I will be pushing him to do it this week as we get our furniture on Thursday so I want to be able to set it all up... can't wait!

My pregnancy seems to be going slow... but I think that is because work is... can't wait to finish! I am so over it and really don't like what I am doing, my role changed in July and if it I wasn't leaving I would have told them how unhappy I am about it... but since I won't be here for much longer (9 weeks) and will not be coming back I am just dealing with it!

Grebbeci I have put on 3kg's since 16 weeks... our OB appointment is next Tuesday... hopefully he will be ok with that, last time he gave me a A+ but I don't think he will be rating me as high this time... fingers crossed your's will be nice to you!

I haven't felt bub moving much the last couple of days, I am trying not to stress about it, I am thinking is just sitting in a different position...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    Gampa, surely at 25 Weeks there is plenty of time for her to turn. I am 28 Weeks and peanut is still breech, ob said she won't worry until 34-36 Weeks.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    H there,

Normally yes, but bub big and tries to turn by gets stuck on my placenta which is anterior. oB doesn't think it'll turn by its self now in my case and he will try a external cephalic version at 34 weeks - what fun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well good morning ladies. Thread has moved quickly in the last couple of days...

So my little baby boy puppy (a staffy grebbeci) is doing a lot better. He woke up in the morning pretty much walking around like normal. The vet said that it is to do with his back (similar to a slipped disc I think). He is on antibiotics for one week and has to rest as much as possible for 2 weeks. We have a feeling that the breeder knew there was a problem with him at birth which makes me angry but what can we do - he has only just turned one and we've already spent more on him at the vet than our other female staffy who's nearly 3! Anyway thank God he is fine for now - he got me really worried!

KMVW - We have a Bacino pram / jogger with detachable bassinet which my SIL is giving us. She also has a Valco 2 seater which we will use (God willing) when number 2 comes along

AmyEL - definitely not too early for nesting - I was out with the toothbrush scrubbing away at my shower last weekend!!

Gampa - good work on the DJs romper discounts! I can't believe we haven't bought one piece of clothing yet!!! With regards to breech - I didn't think it mattered until later whether bubs was breech or not. Ours has been breech for the last 2 scans also - hopefully they both turn themselves around!

Nala - hope you have a great time with your Nephew down here in Melbourne. I have one nephew (by blood - 2 by marriage here in Melbourne) but my brother lives in the UK and so I've never met him and he will be turning 1 when we are due!

Broomdyke - I certainly feel that since the 12 weeks mark, the pregnancy is flying - all of a sudden it's November next week and I only have 7 weeks left of work!!

Meshell - GREAT work on your baby savings seriously you have absolutely no need to stress financially if you've done that well - I'm jealous, lol! We have absolutely no savings and are literally living pay by pay to get stuff for bubs

To those who have spoken about the next bubs - It's never too early to start deciding what to do - especially since we've been through such a long journey for this one. I'd like to start trying as soon as my body is ready - but then I want to BF for at least 6 months so it's all things I will speak to my OB about closer to number 1 being born. We want to try naturally (same feeling Meshell about how this pregnancy could have kick started my body) - only thing is because I had Natural Killer Cells they may still be present in which case we may have no choice but to go through IVF again as I wouldn't want to fall pregnant naturally and have another m/c because of that!

In other news I went to the Ear, Nose & Throat surgeon for my nosebleeds. He said I had a few burst vessels up there! He quarterised it with a chemical and said for me to go back in 4 weeks to see what the progress was. In the meantime am on a saline nasal spray and medicated ointment twice a day - but at least no operation - phew!

Have a great day ladies xxxx