Closed Thread
Page 60 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Sorry about the double post before. SL, my dad is a sparky who used to do his time repairing stuff like washing machines and at least half of what he got was f &p.m. I have a Samsung now. Front loader though,.but its been great.

My dh plays with peanut after I go to sleep. Apparently she wakes up when I crash out and they play a game of poke and kick.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Grebbeci For This Useful Post:

SL1009  (24-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    I hate my front loader.... my top loader died 3 years ago and I wanted a washer dryer so we got a front loader. I have a cat and dog, it is so hard to clean it and get all the lint out it drives me crazy. Its going to be worse when the baby arrives, but surely by then DH will cave and let me at least get a top loader! I'm very jealous SL!!

Are you guys getting prams with bassinets? I walk alot with the dog and plan on walking but unsure if it is a waste of money to get the bassinet as most prams fully recline. Any thoughts?
    My SIL is giving me her pram and it has a bassinet that faces you and then a chair attachment for later which is front facing. I'm being given it but even if i was buying I would have bought one with a bassinet

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    Sorry about the double post before. SL, my dad is a sparky who used to do his time repairing stuff like washing machines and at least half of what he got was f &p.m. I have a Samsung now. Front loader though,.but its been great.

My dh plays with peanut after I go to sleep. Apparently she wakes up when I crash out and they play a game of poke and kick.

Good to know - thanks! I think I'm leaning towards the LG plus a Samsung one my husband found

Thanks
    Reviews

We got home from work and one of my doggies is limping really bad : ( both of his back legs are so stiff and his left one he can't walk on. The poor thing was just walking around coz he couldn't get comfy. I finally got him on the day bed inside and he was walking in circles on the bed for 5 minutes before he had the confidence to lie down and then he just slumped down my poor baby. I was watching him and I was getting so emotional and started crying!! Imagine what in going to be like with baby!! Poor thing can't get into the vet until tomorrow : ( sorry for the vent. It's just amazing how much you feel for your pets when they seem so helpless I'm going to be so protective of my baby for sure lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    We got home from work and one of my doggies is limping really bad : ( both of his back legs are so stiff and his left one he can't walk on. The poor thing was just walking around coz he couldn't get comfy. I finally got him on the day bed inside and he was walking in circles on the bed for 5 minutes before he had the confidence to lie down and then he just slumped down my poor baby. I was watching him and I was getting so emotional and started crying!! Imagine what in going to be like with baby!! Poor thing can't get into the vet until tomorrow : ( sorry for the vent. It's just amazing how much you feel for your pets when they seem so helpless I'm going to be so protective of my baby for sure lol!!
    Nawww, poor puppy. And poor mummy too. What sort of dog is it?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    I hate my front loader.... my top loader died 3 years ago and I wanted a washer dryer so we got a front loader. I have a cat and dog, it is so hard to clean it and get all the lint out it drives me crazy. Its going to be worse when the baby arrives, but surely by then DH will cave and let me at least get a top loader! I'm very jealous SL!!

Are you guys getting prams with bassinets? I walk alot with the dog and plan on walking but unsure if it is a waste of money to get the bassinet as most prams fully recline. Any thoughts?
    I only got the bassinet cause I got it for free when the pram was on sale. Don't know how much we will use it though cause now we have the capsule attachment and capsule, seat and bassinet. She might nap inn it occasionally though.

Thanks
    Reviews

SL have you checked your dog for a tick? I know they are not common in Mel but sounds odd both back legs are stiff. Hope your puppy is well again soon.

My sister is due the end of November, it is quite odd we both are pregnant at the same time. She is four years younger and my DH and I started trying so many years ago. Some things are just meant to be, it will be nice they will grow up together and will only be five mins walk to each others house!

What prams will everyone be using? I think we have decided on a baby jogger city select, as we want to have another close together. Also my SIL has a BJCS with the bassinet and we will be borrowing the bassinet. My sister is also buying a BJCS so when we go shopping we only have to use the one pram, as we can pop another seat in.

Oh I forgot to ask is anyone having really bad groin hip pain? I've been struggling with it for a week now, it's hard to sleep and getting out of bed hurts.
    Last edited by kmvw; 22-10-2012 at 20:42.

Thanks
    Reviews

I hope you puppy is ok SL XX

Is 22 weeks too soon for nesting?? Lol I cooked 4 meals tonight for the freezer!! Back is killing me from standing up!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Havent logged on for a while - been ultra busy at work. Normally I work 3 15 hour days but have picked up an extra day to save money as we won't be getting any maternity or baby bonus - so essentially I have to save more to be able to stay at home for 4 months. I'm hoping we can stretch to 6 months.

Re washing machines. I've got a front loader Electrolux 8 kg - I. Reccomend a time delay feature so you can out it on before you go to bed - it washes at 4 am and by the time your awake it's ready to hang out for the day - usually before work. Its great and I love it. Best thing I bought.

Ive been washing all my little girls baby clothes and setting up the nursery. I went to dj's sale and bought some really cute ooo rompers for $8 - down from $24 each!! Such a bargin as they as peter rabbit and bebe branded.

Anyways with my first I had to have a caesarean and I'd decided to do a VBAc ( vaingal birth after caesarean) for this baby. Went to OB on Friday night and told him the baby feels like its trying to get out of my flu!! - ie puts its feet into my vagina. I suspect it's breech. Sure enough he scanned it and it's breech!! So there goes my VBAC - and now I have to have another LUsCs. I feel the baby trying to turn around to be head down but it gets stuck on my placenta which is anterior.

Anyways a bit disappointed about that but made up for it with a bit of retail therapy and shopping for rompers!

glad everyon well,
    im 25 weeks now - not long to go!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gampa For This Useful Post:

SL1009  (24-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Gampa, surely at 25 Weeks there is plenty of time for her to turn. I am 28 Weeks and peanut is still breech, ob said she won't worry until 34-36 Weeks.