Closed Thread
Page 58 of 185 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Same SL, I decided I'm going to call the OB just for peace of mind as it's doing my head in!! Also tried telling hubby as I got quite worked up about it but he just doesnt quite understand, he tries very hard to be supportive but thinks I'm over reacting, which is likely true, but it's hard not knowing what's going on in there, I'm so protective of her already!! Anyway hope your bub moves a bit more this morning
    Thank you - you too!! It's just all unknown territory I guess for a lot of us. Bubs has been moving every day, multiple times sometimes for a couple of minutes at a time and as I only had one or 2 kicks on Saturday night, and only 1 yesterday morning and nothing since then it's a freak out for sure. I'm sure baby has just turned and is kicking and punching 'inward' so I'm not feeling it or something - who knows!!! Will keep you posted on [hopefully] movements coming soon...

Thanks
    Reviews
    i just got a definite kick - phewf!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    i just got a definite kick - phewf!!
    Good I have had kicks this morning, I just think she is a lot quieter than she was about a week ago, but ill see how she goes this morning. Maybe she is just having a slow week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicsta yes I'm sure everything is fine - my little one is still having little movements so I'm happy! Glad you've had some kicks too they must have known we were talking about them ; )

Thanks
    Reviews
    On a totally non baby related matter ladies - my washing machine blew up on Saturday and so we need to buy a new one. Instead of buying one that will 'get us through' we need to get a good one that will last as I see lots more washing happening when bubs is here

Now I know that front loaders are supposed to be better (that's what we had) but I would much prefer to get a top loader and am being very stubborn about it lol! Can anyone recommend any great top loaders??

Thank you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hi everyone. Hope all had a great weekend. I believe I have the most active baby in my belly he kicks and punches and headbutts and I am certain that over the weekend he managed to learn how to do the gangnam style dance as it feels like that is what is going on in my belly.
    My belly jumps all over the place now still only sitting about 8kg above my normal weight. My 8 year old neice went to the shops on the weekend and bought me a present for the baby with her pocket money I thought that was so cute. Its such an ugly little hat mitten sock set but I love that she is so thoughtful.
    I went to my husband 10 year high school reunion and everyone was shocked how far preg I am as my belly is just a tiny little round ball in front

SL1009 you poor dear blown up machine what a pain I totally agree on top loader, I have a simpson something or other I got it 12months ago its awesome. I am not much of a fan of front loaders as I always forget to put stuff in and the amount of times I have opened a front loader just after its filled with water and flooded my laundry I have learnt they are not for me..
    Meshell how cute is your niece!!! Our baby LOVES gangnam style - and if he/she hears the song and then it stops - it starts kicking lol!!!

Thanks for info on the washing machine - my SIL has a simpson top loader which she loves. I'm thinking at early stages Simpson, LG or Westinghouse

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate my front loader cause its so hard to get clothes in when you are pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!
    get a top loader for sure.. also better for cloth nappies if you choose to use them. Wish i got one!

i haven't had many kicks over the weekend either. I am soooo worried but i know my placenta is in the front. i need to stop worrying so much, but its so hard not to worry!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

I called the midwives on sat morning cause I had not felt him move much since the small bleed I had last Wednesday night. While I was on the waiting room I felt him but thought since I was already there I might as well see them just to make sure. Midwife checked his heart rate which was great to hear but she also got the on call doc to see me ( cause of the bleed). He did a quick u/s where we saw a healthy and active Bubba.

I have been feeling definite movements for the last month so who knows why we sometimes don't feel them. I hope all of you start feeling some moves to put your minds at ease but would definitely suggest a quick call to your gp or midwife even if they can let you hear the heart beat cause it really does help you to relax.

We bought a new washing machine a couple of months ago. Can't remember the brand but its a top loader and is metal not plastic ( didn't see many that were metal).

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so glad i have all your ladies makes me feel so much more at ease!!

I will call my midwife/OB this morning when i get a break at work just to let her know my concerns...id rather be safe than sorry.

I tried to explain it to DH as he isnt the one who feels her and has to worry about keeping a track. He is much more easy going than me, so even if he was the one who was carrying i am sure he would be much more calm...dam calm nature i hope this little one has a nice balance of both our natures as that would be a perfect combo!

SL i also was against front loader, but our new house gave us no choice with the way the laundry was designed. I also cant remember the brand, maybe westinghouse, but maybe not....anyway it has quick wash settings and also the ability to add things without water going everywhere. I hope your find something....

Thanks
    Reviews
    SL- We used to have a 10.5kg simpson top loader and it was great. (until DH put our king size doona in it and broke it). Whatever you get, make sure it has dials or mechanical push buttons, the ones with the electronic pushbuttons suck. We have a front loader now and I love it. Also love that I can put it under the bench, which is a huge bonus when your bathroom, toilet and laundry are all in the one room and you are planning on using cloth nappies.

Glad everyones bubs have started wiggling again. They certainly do have quiet days where they sort of just float about. Don't they know that we are monitoring their movements?