Closed Thread
Page 57 of 185 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

I've stayed the same weight since I got pregnant, which means I've lost weight!
    my ob isn't worried, In fact he is happy! GD makes me eat well and I exercise. It's no ones business how much you gain/loose and no one should comment negatively about it! My friend gave birth last month and you could barely tell she was pregnant. Her daughter was 7 pounds.. Very nice size!
    Ignore people if you can. Sorry you are going through that, it really sux!

Thanks
    Reviews

KMVW people say similar to me, altho just this weekend I have popped out. It's hard but just and ignore then. I have been very lazy just laying in bed feeling bubs kick, on the weekends the patterns seem to change, maybe cause my patterns change, but I like to lay down and make sure she is ok. Even though I'm 21 weeks, it still feels like there is forever to go

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    I cried cause I couldn't put a laundry trolley together. I pretty much cry at anything and everything these days. I think its just pregnancy.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    I cracked it when putting together mine... It ended up at the tip. Round two will will be this week 😜

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Will we all move to a new thread, ivf bubs born jan/feb/march/April next year do you think? Would be lovely to continue the support!
    I hope so!! Otherwise I will miss you all too much. It's been wonderful getting to know you all as we go thru this journey. I would hate to not know how all our bubs are going as we try and get thru the days, omg not to mention the baby photos when they start popping out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I held 2 newborns this morning at church!!!!!
    Oh my goodness, its so real!! even though i still have 19 weeks (well.. 17 cause of induction) its so close!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

We should def start a new thread once we all give birth can't believe for some of you it will start so soon, Jan is quickly approaching!!

I am being a bit of an obsessive freak on bubs movements, I worry more on the weekends when I don't feel anything, I know I need to chill out but I find it so hard. I slept terribly last night worrying about her! I have felt her move today but she is just not as busy as last week and I'm always questioning....WHY!! Grrr I hate that I'm a worry wart!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Will we all move to a new thread, ivf bubs born jan/feb/march/April next year do you think? Would be lovely to continue the support!

Great idea : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Angry I think! Was at the shops with Mum today as hosting a high tea baby shower for my sister tomorrow. Mum meets a lady she knew and proceeds to tell her both her daughters are pregnant. Hmm to which the woman looked at my not very big bump and declares "you don't look pregnant, you just look like you ate a big lunch"! She had that are you sure look on her face. So I just look fat, well thanks you stupid woman and yes I'm telling the truth... I'm 20 weeks monday, I don't have much of a bump at all and haven't put on any weight. Hope the baby is growing properly... Don't you just want to punch some people in the face
    what a cow you poor thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    We should def start a new thread once we all give birth can't believe for some of you it will start so soon, Jan is quickly approaching!!

I am being a bit of an obsessive freak on bubs movements, I worry more on the weekends when I don't feel anything, I know I need to chill out but I find it so hard. I slept terribly last night worrying about her! I have felt her move today but she is just not as busy as last week and I'm always questioning....WHY!! Grrr I hate that I'm a worry wart!
    I too am being a total worry wart last night and this morning coz I haven't felt bubs. I'm sure it's all fine but just happens to coincide with my washing machine blowing up on Saturday and the smell was so disgusting - we had to take the washing machine outside and I had that 'taste' in the back of my mouth for ages! I felt bubs kick once or twice on saturday night but hardly anything all day yesterday...aaarrrgggghhh. If I don't feel anything by lunch I might call my OB!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Same SL, I decided I'm going to call the OB just for peace of mind as it's doing my head in!! Also tried telling hubby as I got quite worked up about it but he just doesnt quite understand, he tries very hard to be supportive but thinks I'm over reacting, which is likely true, but it's hard not knowing what's going on in there, I'm so protective of her already!! Anyway hope your bub moves a bit more this morning