Closed Thread
Page 56 of 185 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just pasted a link (hope it works) to the Centrelink Fact Sheet on Baby Bonus and Paid Parental Leave. They have set out the information quite clearly including eligibility for both types of payments. There's just been quite a bit of discussion in the past on this thread regarding these payments, just thought this may help someone.

http://www.humanservices.gov.au/spw/...058-1209en.pdf

Have a lovely weekend ladies! Going to be hot where I am, expected 37's over the next four days... Not so lovely, may have to invest in maternity swim wear. Had been avoiding this as I'm a bit self conscious about how I look, but the way summer is hotting up, maybe I shouldn't bother caring!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Della77 For This Useful Post:

Nala9000  (21-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Della77 View Post
    Just pasted a link (hope it works) to the Centrelink Fact Sheet on Baby Bonus and Paid Parental Leave. They have set out the information quite clearly including eligibility for both types of payments. There's just been quite a bit of discussion in the past on this thread regarding these payments, just thought this may help someone.

http://www.humanservices.gov.au/spw/...058-1209en.pdf

Have a lovely weekend ladies! Going to be hot where I am, expected 37's over the next four days... Not so lovely, may have to invest in maternity swim wear. Had been avoiding this as I'm a bit self conscious about how I look, but the way summer is hotting up, maybe I shouldn't bother caring!
    I am so not happy with how I look - can you believe I have stretch marks nowhere except my bum / hips!!! I got a maternity swim suit and seriously I felt so good after my first swim the feeling of well being outways the self conciousness - I'm going tonight : )

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Della77  (20-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

I cried cause I couldn't put a laundry trolley together. I pretty much cry at anything and everything these days. I think its just pregnancy.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meshell23 I am the same!! I cry alot these days!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Will we all move to a new thread, ivf bubs born jan/feb/march/April next year do you think? Would be lovely to continue the support!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just burst into tears when my Mum told me my brothers GF is pregnant!

So happy to have someone doing it with us! I felt like I was a little left out cause my sisters have all had thier kids... even though the youngest is only 5 months old! So happy ours will have a little cousin born in the same year!

Thanks
    Reviews

All very emotional sent we all the stories gave me a giggle, ESP the tuna one!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Angry I think! Was at the shops with Mum today as hosting a high tea baby shower for my sister tomorrow. Mum meets a lady she knew and proceeds to tell her both her daughters are pregnant. Hmm to which the woman looked at my not very big bump and declares "you don't look pregnant, you just look like you ate a big lunch"! She had that are you sure look on her face. So I just look fat, well thanks you stupid woman and yes I'm telling the truth... I'm 20 weeks monday, I don't have much of a bump at all and haven't put on any weight. Hope the baby is growing properly... Don't you just want to punch some people in the face

Thanks
    Reviews

Kmvw, The very first person that actually had the courage to ask me if I was pregnant, was when I was about 28 weeks! I said "umm, yes" and she proceeded to ask how far along... I told her and got the "are you sure everything is ok with that baby"? Questions as if I wasn't taking care of the both of us. Gerry, Judy because I wasn't huge! Some people are just stupid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey kmwv ,

Fret not. I didn't put any weight on till week 24 I think. Prior to that I even lost some weight. I'm 26 weeks now and I think I've only put on 3kg. I was telling a friend who's 2 weeks behind me with her pregnancy and she'd put on 5kg and she was concerned for me and nub. She even said "are you sure you're healthy with only putting on 3kg?" I think everyone just compares it to the pregnancy they have and if it's slightly differenet they get a bit concerned. It's all relative I reckon lol.