Closed Thread
Page 55 of 185 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Amy I hope you BIL has a speedy recovery.

I want to go away over Xmas....I'll be 30 weeks, for those who have been pregnant is it really uncomfortable at 30 weeks or will I be all good for a beachside holiday with fishing and sightseeing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    are you flying??
    If you are I would say no. I was uncomfortable at 20 weeks (granted I had a 2 year old who kept elbowing my tummy!)
    if you are just driving, I would say you will be fine as long as its not too far. Check with your OB.. I wouldn't be allowed to as I was/am high risk that far along. Also depends on where you are.. will it be hot???

I found out at my OB appt yesterday that if I make it to 38 weeks he will induce! He wants this baby out I guess!
    so.. My due date is now around the 21st Feb (my bday is the 16th!)
    technically I'm still due the 7th March, but its nice to have an earlier date in my mind over summer!

Ill stop hijacking the thread now

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Adden - I am 28 Weeks now and I don't think I would want to travel too far. Not terrible uncomfortable so far but certainly not really comfortable any more.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Amy, just caught up on all the posts... Awesome news re your BIL, wishing him a speedy recovery

Adden, don't know, I'm starting to get a little uncomfortable now and have a 2 hour drive down south for a wedding tomorrow so will let you know how the traveling goes.

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm 27 weeks and starting to feel uncomfortable sitting at my desk. My bra is a constant problem, bought new ones but still hurting I took it off at work today! My husband is flying to uk next week and although I really want to go I think it would be very uncomfortable. Don't want plane germs either if you're only flying an hour or so should be ok I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I played music to the bub last night... it went nuts! Best feeling ever!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was thinking this morning how exciting it will be in the new year when we start to see all the birth announcement posts on this thread... can't wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the advice ladies.

I am only 21 weeks and not really feeling uncomfortable at all, still can lay on my back and find sleeping easy etc, but i know it will become more difficult.

We live in South Australia and were planning to go to the Eyre Peninsula it will most likely be hot, although we wont camp we will stay in a house or hotel.

Its a 7 hour drive to get where we want to go....but we could break that up over 2 days if need be. I just really love going away and we have a forced few weeks off over xmas so i feel i should make the most of it.

Ill talk to my OB and see what his thoughts are.

Amy i might try that - sounds fun! Bubs has been quiet for a few days, still kicking here and there but not as active as earlier in the week, maybe some music will wake her up! Im so cruel

Della - it will be so exciting will all the birth news! Cant wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i agree Della I can't wait for posts with baby announcements - I feel like us gals have been together for so long now it's so nice to see everyone go through similar things and this journey would have been so much more difficult if I didn't have the support that's on this thread, or just the opportunity to occassionally vent haha!

Nicsta I would say you would be fine - but you may need to break up the trip like you suggested - I'm just over 22 week and still comfortable except when sitting up straight for long periods of time, but you could always lay the seat back a bit in the car! I love going on holidays too but don't think our pennies will stretch to a getaway before bubs comes unless we go for a drive and stay away for one night somewhere - I'm adamant on taking baby up to Queensland next year though (prob Oct / Nov) which I shall look forward to until then!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    14 Parenting Tips that have gone viral
    http://www.*************.com.au/preg...mpaign=14steps

Very funny - weird that I'm looking forward to this?? Hehe!