Closed Thread
Page 54 of 185 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

So excited the app is back! Now it's much easier to write and keep up. Have a great day everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews

Aww hugs Meschell, hope it's all over for you quickly!

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm so glad the app is back!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    We did ICSI because of male factor, DH had lazy buggers who wanted to sit on the couch. DH wanted to try IVF but i was too scared and the doc said IVF was a much less chance...

I really dont know many who have just the normal IVF, most the friends i know and when i was on the other forums did ICSI.

Worked out my maternity leave with work yesterday (in terms of my entitlements) and i have to say i was impressed and very happy with the amount ill get paid for 3 months. I looked at DH's policy and if i worked there i would only get 12 months unpaid leave, they dont offer anymore on top of the gov.

For the ladies who are working does your organisation offer paid mat leave?

Anyway ladies im going to leave work now and do a little bit of shopping then go home!!
    Hey Nicsta,

I work for government so I get 14 weeks full paid maternity (of which I'm taking half pay), plus annual leave I have accrued (again, I'm taking at half pay), plus the 18 week paid parental leave I will apply for. Turns out it's such a major blessing because I will be able to have the whole year off (not officially due back until Jan 6 2014) and still get half pay for the whole time. In that year it will give me the opportunity to start my own business doing something so I never have to come back here lol....8 weeks tomorrow - yahooo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    SL so lucky with the Gov I could take mine half pay and may do that, but i find it doesnt really matter, i have always been good with budgeting and ill just save it and use it as we need it.

Meshell - hope you feel better, you poor thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Just an update with my BIL... they managed to get all the cancer, ended up having to remove the whole lung, but can live with 1 so all good... he only has a patch left if his pelvis so looking alot better.

I'm working from home today, so thankful I have the option... I was at my sisters looking after her kids till late so slept in this morning. Hard work looking after a 5 month old and 2 & 1/2 year old!

XX Thanks for all the thoughts yesterday.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Hi all. Hooray BH app is up and running again. Fb has been great but I have missed so much on here. If ya get a chance can you give me a quick update to what I have missed.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Hi all,

Just an update with my BIL... they managed to get all the cancer, ended up having to remove the whole lung, but can live with 1 so all good... he only has a patch left if his pelvis so looking alot better.

I'm working from home today, so thankful I have the option... I was at my sisters looking after her kids till late so slept in this morning. Hard work looking after a 5 month old and 2 & 1/2 year old!

Such great news about your BIL Amy...

I looked after my nephews last weekend (6 and 8) and I said to Joe I am SO not ready for a 6 and 8 year old lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amy, so glad for your family and hope you BIL has a speedy recovery.
    Hugs Meshell ;
    I go for my test next week...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Hi all,

What good news about your brother in law! thats awesome!!!
    You are scaring me about a 2.5 year old and a 5 month old.. thats what Im going to have! eeeeeeekkkkkk!!!!!!!

I may have spent quite a lot of money on clothes/bibs/toys today for my baby girl! Not much else was accomplished today that was meant to be.. ooops!