Closed Thread
Page 50 of 185 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry for your loss Gampa - I didn't know that happened to you.
    I don't know why its not screened for routinely here. I know its rare (my dr said its really really rare) but now I know of 2 people who have had a loss because of this horrible bug!
    Fleur doesn't have a cat and she thought it was either from sand or eating dodgy meat. I have been very careful since she lost Harmony, and I really think we should be screened for it.
    Yes, they do a lot of scare mongering too.. but i would rather know what could happen.
    Again, so sorry for your loss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    How did your scan go today? are you sharing baby sex?
    Scan is at 3pm Perth time (so DH can come!) so won't be posting till later tonight perth time!
    Still worried, but praying everything is fine!
    yes, we are definitely sharing the baby sex! I bought 2 ribbons today - pink and blue - and will do a mini photo shoot to announce!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pregnancy is a mine field, i am constantly scared about what I am eating and doing. I just want the baby out now and healthy.

I am going to put it down to ask the doctor about toxo.

Also Grampa i am sorry for your loss, i just cant imagine losing my baby now, would be absolutly devistating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    Scan is at 3pm Perth time (so DH can come!) so won't be posting till later tonight perth time!
    Still worried, but praying everything is fine!
    yes, we are definitely sharing the baby sex! I bought 2 ribbons today - pink and blue - and will do a mini photo shoot to announce!
    Ah thats lovely adden best of luck and have a great time at the scan!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    She is all fine and moving HEAPS!!!
    My placenta is laying in the front of my belly, so acting like a cushion.. so not a lot of movement yet.
    she is perfect and Im very happy.. I have a pigeon pair!!!
    Was wanting a boy, but we are very happy... now to go and get some pink clothes!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Gampa, that would have been devastating and the story would have brought it all up again, so sorry.

We had testing for Toxo when we first started trying, then again when I started IVF, only cause I have a cat and just wanted to be safe. Though that ACA report is making me think I might ask for another just to check. I seem to be immune to it, as I have had cats all my life. Though it did make me realise that you need to be so much more careful with what we eat. I had a toasted ham and cheese sandwich on the weekend that has me a little worried, shouldn't have had the deli meat even though I fried it before I toasted it. Was my first strong strong craving.

Adden, congrats on your little girl!! how exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Adden on ur little girl, glad to hear she is happy and healthy!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gampa so sorry you went through such a terrible time, sorry for your loss.

Sorry your friend also went through this Adden.

I will be extra careful now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Adden another lovely little girl

Just wondering did you do icsi? I read there is a slightly higher chance of having a girl with icsi. Would be interesting to know what protocol everyone used and if they are having a boy or girl!

I think we are having a girl as well and we did icsi. I have the report from the amino sitting on my coffee table, my husband is teasing me with it! I put it there as i thought it would get the better if him and I'm waiting for him to open it as he didn't want to find out, so he opened it twice read half and put it back! I'm running out of patience!

Last night I rubbed the baby (i could feel a back or head) and everytime I did that, the baby responded and kicked or moved. It was so nice it lasted about ten minutes before it went to sleep. My husband giggled he hasn't felt it kick yet but he watched it moving. Funny it stops moving when he puts his hand on my belly