Closed Thread
Page 42 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No leaking from me... never even knew it could happen before bub was born...

I have started feeling stronger kicks... felt my first one with my hand last night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish I was starting maternity leave today!! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Wish I was starting maternity leave today!! lol
    Me too! But I still have a quite a number of weeks to go, unfortunately. And to make matters worse, I am at work doing overtime today. But on the plus side, bubba is very active today!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Me either?!! I heard maybe when your in the last month, but not this early, but hey? what do I know.

I have one and a half days left, I meant to finish yesterday but as it was so hot on Thursday and Friday I moved some of my doggies to tues and wed. So finishing so very very soon. Can't wait. My feet are already swollen and so over lifting and bending over with this belly getting in the way.

So we did lots and lots of baby things today!! First coat in the nursery is complete. We cleaned up at the Baby Kingdom sale, bought a cot (that converts to a bed), drawers with a change table on top (that you can remove), mattress, and under cot draws (that turns into a book case). So excited we get it all in 3 weeks. Such a relief, our nursery is sooo small so great that this will all fit, look tidy and not congested at all.

Well lovelies I am off to bed I think, so tired from all the bargin hunting. Enjoy your weekends xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Does anyone else have like a constant period type pain that won't go away. It doesn't come and go like a bh,.seriously feels like I an on the first day of my period.

Thanks
    Reviews

I have started feeling stronger kicks... felt my first one with my hand last night
    I never knew it could happen before bubs was born either...how good is it to feel with your hand??? I miss it so much if it doesn't kick for ages (like this morning haha)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Me either?!! I heard maybe when your in the last month, but not this early, but hey? what do I know.

I have one and a half days left, I meant to finish yesterday but as it was so hot on Thursday and Friday I moved some of my doggies to tues and wed. So finishing so very very soon. Can't wait. My feet are already swollen and so over lifting and bending over with this belly getting in the way.

So we did lots and lots of baby things today!! First coat in the nursery is complete. We cleaned up at the Baby Kingdom sale, bought a cot (that converts to a bed), drawers with a change table on top (that you can remove), mattress, and under cot draws (that turns into a book case). So excited we get it all in 3 weeks. Such a relief, our nursery is sooo small so great that this will all fit, look tidy and not congested at all.

Well lovelies I am off to bed I think, so tired from all the bargin hunting. Enjoy your weekends xx
    How exciting work has finished up and you have your nursery paint started and furniture done - yaaaaaay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    Does anyone else have like a constant period type pain that won't go away. It doesn't come and go like a bh,.seriously feels like I an on the first day of my period.
    Hope you're feeling better Grebbeci? I used to have that feeling all the time but it seems to have subsided now - I'm certain that it's got to do with all the stretching that has to happen down there, so certain it will come back. I'm sure it's normal : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies

Just a 'me' update - had a very active baby this weekend which was great but this morning nothing so far! I haven't felt bubs since last night, though I'm pretty sure I felt it change positions last week so will be harder to feel maybe...

Went to Bunnings and picked up three sample pots of paint for the nursery. We already have Antique White USA for the architraves and ceiling. I picked Cream USA, which is quite a creamy cream, then one called Sand Diamond which is a gorgeous pale creamy yellow. The other one is called Silken Blue - but is a colour which totally could be classed as a blue or a lilac so would work either way. Will have to put them on the wall in the week or so and make our choice - painting getting done at end of October - woo hoo!

Also, not sure if this has happened to any of you...We had our 20 week scan on the 28th Sep - last Wednesday someone from the ultrasound place called and said there had been some technical glitches with the images showing up on reports, so I have to go in and have my scan again (not the full scan, just parts of it)...so I'm doing that tomorrow, plus got our OB appointment tomorrow too...

Anyway enjoy your Monday ladies and the week ahead

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Due in January 2013
    4th - Smyles
    7th - Kell72
    10th - LillyPonds
    10th - Grebbeci
    10th - Motherwillbe
    15th - Mammainwaiting
    16th - Beta
    23rd - MrsP
    23rd - Nala9000
    24th - Beeanksta
    25th - ivfmum09
    28th - Mrs E 116
    29th - khutch (csect)

Due in February 2013
    6th - Meshell23
    6th - Broomdyke
    7th - jparness
    8th - gampa
    16th - Bindi1
    19th - SL1009
    21st - Nebiskus
    22nd - Dextersmum
    24th - AmyEL
    27th - Crafty45

Due in March 2013
    2nd -Dragonfly17
    2nd -Bambean
    2nd - Nicsta83
    7th - Adden 11th - Kmvw
    13th - Rafiki (twins, Proberly come mid Feb)
    15th - Mrs Simmo
    21st - Rachael3 (twins, most likely due 5th)

Due in April 2013
    1st - Calli202

Our Precious Angels
    Mich4761
    Bronwyn
    Scans & Appointments
    SL1009 - 20wk Re-scan & OB Appt - 9th October
    AmyEL - 20 week scan, 11th October
    Adden - 20 Week Scan, 11th October
    Rafiki - 19 week scan, 19th October
    Rachael3 - 19 week scan, 23rd October
    mrs simmo - 20 week scan, 29th October

To make changes, just reply with quote and make the changes and then remove the "quote" sentence at the beginning and end of the post. Please make sure you have the very last list to avoid other Mummies to be from being dropped off .