Closed Thread
Page 40 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    I started looking at cots today! The first thing I have looked at so far (Im a little behind!)
    Has anyone seen the Bloom cots? Im looking at the Luxo Sleep with adjustable sides. Just wondering if anyone has seen them at a store yet?
    I love the cappuccino and white.

I'm getting a preggo massage today - can't wait!
    You're not behind at all - I'm 2 weeks ahead of you and have pretty much nothing - no furtniture. We are getting some painting done at the end of October so I'm sure the nursery will fill up pretty quickly after that!

I have heard of bloom and seen some styles but no experience or knowledge of the products.

Enjoy your massage : )

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

adden  (04-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    baby hasn't moved once today and i've been feeling him/her every day since Sunday and now nothing today....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    baby hasn't moved once today and i've been feeling him/her every day since Sunday and now nothing today....

Its probably asleep or sitting further back in your uterus than it has been... don't stress it will be fine, got get some chocolate and try and wake it up if your too stressed.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

SL1009  (04-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I find Ice water tends to work well sometimes too. Or just lay down and try go for a nap

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Grebbeci For This Useful Post:

SL1009  (04-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    To boycott or not to boycott that is the question. (sorry essay to follow)

I have ordered a few nappy orders from itti bitti as I like their nappies and have gotten them at good prices, they also come in awesome colours and patterns, but the instance of today is making me question whether I will order from them again, need your opinion as maybe I am just being overly 'pregmotional'
    Ordered some nappies on the 23/9 as well as some change mats and washing detergent, $100 order which I pick up as they are down the road, they were clearance nappies so super cheap. Sent an email on Tuesday asking for an update as I hadn't heard anything, they would have been busy with such a big sale but still, over a week. Got an automated email yesterday saying that they would be ready on the 5th of October (Friday) ok, not a problem, organise for DH to pick them up on his way home on Friday.
    Get another email this morning responding to my order update email, the girl responded that the order was now ready to pick up down the warehouse. I had to visit some clients out that way today so seeing as how I was told they were ready thought I would drop in and pick them up. Get there and the order isn't sitting in the 'ready' pile, explained about the email this morning and storeperson goes to check with the sender of the email. At this point if they had just said 'look it's not ready can you come back tomorrow' it wouldn't have been a problem. Instead, the sender of the email promptly walks around the corner to go home b!tching about me to another employee, saying that she didn't expect me to come down today but not so nicely and a few other not real nice things. She seemed surprised to see me there, not really sure why not seeing as how there is only one spot to stand whilst waiting for an order and I was still waiting. I promptly told storeperson that I will get DH to pick them up on his way home tomorrow and left.

Now I really like their nappies, but their service stinks, what to do??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post

I have ordered a few nappy orders from itti bitti as I like their nappies and have gotten them at good prices, they also come in awesome colours and patterns, but the instance of today is making me question whether I will order from them again, need your opinion as maybe I am just being overly 'pregmotional'
    Ordered some nappies on the 23/9 as well as some change mats and washing detergent, $100 order which I pick up as they are down the road, they were clearance nappies so super cheap. Sent an email on Tuesday asking for an update as I hadn't heard anything, they would have been busy with such a big sale but still, over a week. Got an automated email yesterday saying that they would be ready on the 5th of October (Friday) ok, not a problem, organise for DH to pick them up on his way home on Friday.
    Get another email this morning responding to my order update email, the girl responded that the order was now ready to pick up down the warehouse. I had to visit some clients out that way today so seeing as how I was told they were ready thought I would drop in and pick them up. Get there and the order isn't sitting in the 'ready' pile, explained about the email this morning and storeperson goes to check with the sender of the email. At this point if they had just said 'look it's not ready can you come back tomorrow' it wouldn't have been a problem. Instead, the sender of the email promptly walks around the corner to go home b!tching about me to another employee, saying that she didn't expect me to come down today but not so nicely and a few other not real nice things. She seemed surprised to see me there, not really sure why not seeing as how there is only one spot to stand whilst waiting for an order and I was still waiting. I promptly told storeperson that I will get DH to pick them up on his way home tomorrow and left.

Vote with your feet! And your wallet . Teres plenty of other nappies out here.

Thanks
    Reviews

I agree with Gampa - plenty of nappies out there...if you're going to be buying nappies all the time for bubs then it's better to have the peace of mind of going somewhere where this is good customer service. How rude that girl was....I would cancel my order and complain and then look elsewhere...

Thanks
    Reviews

Call up get the name and email of the manager and send a complaint, that way you focus the frustation of the bad staff member and not the nappies and you still get to enjoy them.

The nappies didn't have bad customer service she did!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think the really annoying thing is that because I was checking emails on my phone at the time I only half caught what she said. However she began apologising so profusely and clearly getting super embarrassed when she realised I was there that it was clearly me she was talking about.
    I rorted their VIP system and ordered 3 VIP packs last month, and this is my 4th standard nappy order from them, probably spent over $500 easily in total. I would have cancelled the order on the spot but the nappies where such a good price (like $12 ea that I couldn't bring myself to do it.

I think I will stick to my lovely friend at new age nappies. She is wonderful and helpful and even orders me things that she doesn't usually stock.

Thanks
    Reviews

That happened to me about 2 weeks ago, for a few days, I was 23 weeks, I went to my Obs rooms, the midwife said she would do the hr but that there was nothing to worry about this early, she said it is not possible to create movement with the usual tricks like juice, cold water etc this early. She said the only things you can worry about is pain and bleeding. I now know the position of my baby and sometimes I think the feet and hands are pointing towards my spine so can't feel it. My Obs also said you can only feel about 2% of movement at this stage. Easy for them to say of course!