Closed Thread
Page 37 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 1844
  1. #361
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    975
    Thanks
    212
    Thanked
    137
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I 'think' I felt baby today!!!!!!
    Not sure, but it was like a roll not a kick. Im hoping it is as I'm 18 weeks tomorrow and would love to feel it soon! I may be wishful thinking and mistaking it for gas... yeah, not sure! I felt DS at 16 weeks!!

  2. #362
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    781
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked
    139
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We are hoping for 2, but as you have all mentioned, with IVF we feel lucky to have one. Given they way my head has been with this pregnancy I was saying to DH on Saturday this maybe it, as how do you cope when your sick with a kid around?

    A friend of mine is a psychic and every now and then gets flashes that we will have 2 very close together. Having said that she also rang me up in December last year and told me to DTD as that night was conception night lol well that didn't happen lol

    I have booked in our newborn shot and get a complimentary maternity shot that I hadn't really thought about. How much are you guys paying? ours is $350 which includes 2 large prints, newborn shots and the maternity shot.

    Hey I read a very very interesting book on holidays called Birth Skills by Juju Sundin and Sarah Murdoch, for those that are going to see how it goes in regards to pain relief and natural and supporting tools.

  3. #363
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    814
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked
    172
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    SL well done on not finding out We had a 16 week scan yesterday and the lady asked if we wanted to know. DH and I had different views but I am determined to wait until the 19 week morph scan, it's too early to find out now.

    I strongly believe we're having two boys (seems to be the concesise on here). Would love one of each. Does anyone think that the scan of the face can give it away? Does a girls face look different to a boys face at around 16 weeks?

  4. #364
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cessnock, NSW
    Posts
    1,416
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked
    477
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quick question for those wanting a larger number of kiddies.
    Whenever someone asks me how many kids DH and I want and we respond with 4 it's amazing and incredibly annoying how judgemental people get. The responses of 'that's ridiculous' 'wait until you have 1 and then see what you think' stuff like that. Does everyone else get this too??
    Just because you find your child/children an inconvenience or you don't want to make some financial sacrifices in order to have more kids doesn't mean that it's wrong for me to do or want that

  5. #365
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Can I jump in on your conversation SL & Nicsta?

    I would like 3... but hubby always says he wants 2... so we'll see who wins that battle... I am one of 6 so I always tell him its lucky I don't want more!!

    Struggling being back at work today... 55 working days to go!!
    Hopefully 55 days will come quickly Amy - coming from a family of 6 he's very lucky you don't want more lol!

  6. #366
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Yes AmyEL of course, and everyone else who wants to please join in.

    I agree Greb going through IVF who knows how many we will be blessed with, at the moment i feel so lucky to be pregnant with 1! I would like 2 though as i dont want my child to grow up alone, my step son is an only child and he doesnt like it, of course now he will have a brother or sister, but he is 15 so its all a little too late! But we will just wait and see what we are blessed with.

    I am finding it sooooo hard to get back into work. This is the first time i have counted days left and its still a LOT 82 more days, i think i counted correctly. I am not going to finish up until beginning of Feb, all going well of course.
    I know what you mean - all of us on this thread are so blessed to be pregnant, some for the second time, so we will take what we are blessed with : )

  7. #367
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    I 'think' I felt baby today!!!!!!
    Not sure, but it was like a roll not a kick. Im hoping it is as I'm 18 weeks tomorrow and would love to feel it soon! I may be wishful thinking and mistaking it for gas... yeah, not sure! I felt DS at 16 weeks!!
    I felt rolls before kicks - probably around 18 weeks

  8. #368
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    We are hoping for 2, but as you have all mentioned, with IVF we feel lucky to have one. Given they way my head has been with this pregnancy I was saying to DH on Saturday this maybe it, as how do you cope when your sick with a kid around?

    A friend of mine is a psychic and every now and then gets flashes that we will have 2 very close together. Having said that she also rang me up in December last year and told me to DTD as that night was conception night lol well that didn't happen lol

    I have booked in our newborn shot and get a complimentary maternity shot that I hadn't really thought about. How much are you guys paying? ours is $350 which includes 2 large prints, newborn shots and the maternity shot.

    Hey I read a very very interesting book on holidays called Birth Skills by Juju Sundin and Sarah Murdoch, for those that are going to see how it goes in regards to pain relief and natural and supporting tools.
    Thanks Nala good to know - I'll put it (the book) on my Christmas list hehe

  9. #369
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael3 View Post
    SL well done on not finding out We had a 16 week scan yesterday and the lady asked if we wanted to know. DH and I had different views but I am determined to wait until the 19 week morph scan, it's too early to find out now.

    I strongly believe we're having two boys (seems to be the concesise on here). Would love one of each. Does anyone think that the scan of the face can give it away? Does a girls face look different to a boys face at around 16 weeks?
    I don't knoooowww - I reckon our looks like a boy but then when it's a little bald thing I guess you think of girls with hair so you automatically think that!!

  10. #370
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    I love this topic - I would love six children moo cows and acreage. That is my dream I currently own a 3 bedroom house in suburbia with a dog and only preg with first lol couldnt be any further from my dream if I tried. Though my dog (she is a black sharpei - rolly dog) looks like a pig lol close to a farm animal.
    I want to enjoy 12 months with this first baby then get stuck into IVF again, though we wont use contraception and my husband just has poor motility and all my bits work so we could possibly fluke it without IVF. I think my biggest issue was stress when trying to conceive and hubby motility prob didnt help.
    Though I dont want to much of a gap between kids my parents had 3 kids I am eldest sister is 5 years younger and brother is 6 years younger and I think that is too much of a gap I love my brother and sister dearly but since they were born I have always viewed them as "the kids" and I feel more like a mother than a sister to them at times lol
    I agree Meshell it would be fab to have kids close together but you never know what the man upstairs has in store for us - you may still get your dream : )

    Had brekky with a girlfriend yesterday who's son is 11 months and she is still breastfeeding (3 expresses a day as her hubby stays at home and 1 breastfeed with her son when she gets home). As you don't get your period when you're breastfeeding, those that fall pregnant whilst doing so are quite uncommon and 'flukey' so I guess you need to weigh up your priorities of whether you want to BF as long as possible or stop sooner and start for number 2, or 3 as the case may be


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013
    By Calli202 in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 807
    Last Post: 16-04-2013, 20:12
  2. IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #2
    By Nicsta83 in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 489
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 20:09
  3. March 2013 babies?!
    By knomie in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-07-2012, 19:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pebblebee
Parents spend hours looking for things they need NOW. The keys, the remote, darling daughter's treasured teddy. Stop wasting precious time looking & start finding with Bub Hub reviewed Pebblebee Smart Tag. Simply attach a Pebblebee and find it fast.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Hills Swimming Kenthurst
Located in the beautiful suburb of Kenthurst and boasts a heated 25m pool. We conduct world-leading Baby and Parent Classes, Preschool Classes, School Age and Squad Training. Our classes are small, our service personal and our quality of the highest.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!