Closed Thread
Page 35 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Didn't get to go to the baby show, we had tickets but woke up on Saturday with a migraine and ended up at the medical centre for them to check me as I also had some strange stinging sensations down below and turns out I also have a UTI Not impressed. now on antibotics and lots and lots of water. We where so upset we missed the show though, not sure there is another one before bubs comes.

The upside is I have 4 days left of work whoo hoo! very very excited. So over it and can't wait to not be on my feet all day outside as the heat is now starting to get to me.

SL glad your scan was good, and you decided to wait, its kid of a bit easier now you have made that decision hey? As for bouncers, we have been given back our maclaren rocker/bouncer that also vibrates. Bought it for my SIL and she loved it, used if it all the time, it has handles so you can easily carry it. I hadn't actually thought about what you do, I guess we will use the stroller which will have a bassinet adaptor or the maclaren.

Hope you have all enjoyed your long weekend. We had a massive clean out yesterday as people where over for the NRL so both shattered after our tip run and a night finishing at 2am. early night for me
    Oh my gosh Nala only 4 days left of work you lucky duck! Sorry you're not well - hope you feel better soon....I did see the mclaren rocker / bouncers that look good - loving the bright stars one which has the vibration too but no hood - so may keep searching...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Hi Girls... I'm back to work tomorrow... Wish I still had time left!! Hope you're all well XX
    Hope you had a great 'babymoon' good luck at work tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    Sl target have the bright stars bouncers on sale at the moment.
    Thanks!! Great to know will suss it out on their website...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Morning Ladies

I figure when I go out I will take pram, also the rocker. i plan on getting one that is light weight that it will actually bounce and vibrate and play music I saw a fisher price one at baby bunting was about $79 and it does everything I want I was looking at some steelcraft ones they seemed good til you try rock then or bounce and they just go clunk clunk doesnt seem very soothing I think they are just a little top heavy. I got my car seat the othr day safety first sentinel one. Ummm I have a lit a mile long of purchases I need to make but hubby and family have banned me until my baby shower which I am having in November. As they all think I will get so much then I should just wait and see what I need after, it does make sense though I am loving the shopping.

Has anyone booked themselves in for a maternity photoshoot?
    I saw the fisher price one - looks very cute although undecided if I want a rocker / bouncer with a hood - definitely one that plays music and vibrates though - they seem to be the way to go these days! Definitely wait until after your baby shower - you never know what you'll get. I still haven't had an offers for anyone to throw me one - so don't think it will happen.

One of my close girlfriends is a wedding photographer but she has also done a few baby shoots - as I will have whole of January off I'm going to do one then...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I never had a rocker with DS.. not sure if i will for new baby - maybe as I'm not buying much this time round!

I have booked in for maternity and newborn shoots already! only because my friend is a photographer (as am i - before kids!!) and she does an amazing job. They are expensive, but totally worth it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I didnt get on much on the weekend cause the app obviously still is not working and its a little harder to use when i am not on my computer. I wonder how much longer it wont be working for.

Anyway was lovely to have a long weekend! I love reading along with you all about what purchases to make, helps me be informed as i feel pretty stupid when it comes to all this stuff. I still have bought anything yet. Have 20 week scan next week so once we are over that the buying begins!!

I can feel the baby a little more down, im sure it is bubs...but it is not strong enough for hubby to feel yet.

Best get on with my work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    agree the photos are expensive my father thinks I have rocks in my head but I would like some keepsake memories for this pregnancy as I have been waiting a long time for it plus I am intrigued as to how big I will get I want prof photos of it. I booked my photo shoot months ago lol like before I was even three months as I knew who I wanted to do the photos the company is called Wildspirit Photography and she does the most amazing job if you are in QLD have a look, plus being due begin feb I figured I should book well in advance due to xmas and people taking time away around then. I havent booked new born photography as yet though more than likely it will be the same lady. Or another I like called Rana Rankin.
    I think that pregnancy and newborn photos are an absolute must - I won't be paying too much though, if anything, as I will get my friend to do both pregnancy and newborn shots for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think pregnancy and new born pics are gorgeous. When my bump gets bigger i cant wait to have them.

My friend is a midwife and a new born/pregnancy/family etc photographer. He business in littlepeoplephotography, its awesome, i lover her style!

SL I think its great you didnt find out what your having, it will be such a lovely surprise. I wish I had that kind of will power! I am 90% sure we will find out, i just want to know, not really for planning purposes but just cause i want to DH also is fine with finding out...so in just over a week we will know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    I think pregnancy and new born pics are gorgeous. When my bump gets bigger i cant wait to have them.

My friend is a midwife and a new born/pregnancy/family etc photographer. He business in littlepeoplephotography, its awesome, i lover her style!

SL I think its great you didnt find out what your having, it will be such a lovely surprise. I wish I had that kind of will power! I am 90% sure we will find out, i just want to know, not really for planning purposes but just cause i want to DH also is fine with finding out...so in just over a week we will know.
    Very exciting - it's great you know someone too who does photography and I think it doesn't matter whether you find out or not - it's just as exciting...do you and DH have any inklings of what it might be?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought boy and so did DH, but i really dont know!!

What about you....what do you think your bundle is?