Closed Thread
Page 32 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well hello there lovely mumma bears!

How are we all?? Man so much has been going on in the last 2 weeks that I have tried to catch up on, but I hope your all well and bubs are growing nice and strong.

Kmvw, been thinking of you while we have been away and wishing you all the best for your results tomorrow, xx

Della! hello!! I was wondering where you have been, I was still reading our IVF thread for a while, but saw you hadn't posted. so glad to see you on here! how are you?

SL, we faced the same decision and it is such a tough one. DH really wanted to keep it as a surprise and I wanted to know, in the end we decided to go for the surprise. Once the actual decision was made on what we where going to do I am now really looking forward waiting.

AFM, arrived back from our relaxing cruise yesterday. It was so lovely, I really popped out last week so all the staff and some passengers where really nice and accommodating to us. Had some trouble with the food as alot was buffet or you didn't know how long it had been out for, alot of bread was consumed, paying for it now digestion wise! back to healthy eating for me for a while thats for sure! Wasn't warm enough to really get into the pool and test out my maternity swimwear and the spa in the adult section was too hot. had a swim in the ocean on one of the island days which was lovely, it was very strange to be in the humidity and really noticed that I tired very easily.

Have really popped out now, and we have alot of movement going on, so you ladies that are worried you haven't felt anything, I didn't really get any flutters as such due to where my placenta at the front, then bam! it is now non stop, especially when I am laying on my side or back. DH has felt it too and says that it makes it more real for him now.

Anyways, back on deck peoples and just thought I would say hi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Results are back! Everything is perfect, so so happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Fantstic congrats - if only you could drink

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gampa For This Useful Post:

adden  (27-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations !!! awesome news!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so happy for you!! woooo hoo!!! Im so so so happy!
    and so glad you can relax a bit and just enjoy the ride.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank goodness, so pleased for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo! That's awesome kmvw. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KMVW congrats that's wonderful news, can imagine how difficult that was...glad it's over!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Well hello there lovely mumma bears!

How are we all?? Man so much has been going on in the last 2 weeks that I have tried to catch up on, but I hope your all well and bubs are growing nice and strong.

Kmvw, been thinking of you while we have been away and wishing you all the best for your results tomorrow, xx

Della! hello!! I was wondering where you have been, I was still reading our IVF thread for a while, but saw you hadn't posted. so glad to see you on here! how are you?

SL, we faced the same decision and it is such a tough one. DH really wanted to keep it as a surprise and I wanted to know, in the end we decided to go for the surprise. Once the actual decision was made on what we where going to do I am now really looking forward waiting.

AFM, arrived back from our relaxing cruise yesterday. It was so lovely, I really popped out last week so all the staff and some passengers where really nice and accommodating to us. Had some trouble with the food as alot was buffet or you didn't know how long it had been out for, alot of bread was consumed, paying for it now digestion wise! back to healthy eating for me for a while thats for sure! Wasn't warm enough to really get into the pool and test out my maternity swimwear and the spa in the adult section was too hot. had a swim in the ocean on one of the island days which was lovely, it was very strange to be in the humidity and really noticed that I tired very easily.

Have really popped out now, and we have alot of movement going on, so you ladies that are worried you haven't felt anything, I didn't really get any flutters as such due to where my placenta at the front, then bam! it is now non stop, especially when I am laying on my side or back. DH has felt it too and says that it makes it more real for him now.

Anyways, back on deck peoples and just thought I would say hi
    Hey Nala glad you had a nice relaxing time on your cruise and that you have popped and are feeling lots of movement. We have our scan this afternoon so we'll see how we go lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow that is such fantastic news you must be over the moon - now you can start enjoying your beautiful healthy pregnancy xxx