Closed Thread
Page 31 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Tomorrow late in the afternoon, to say I'm petrified is an understatement. I'm sure everything will be ok, find out Friday
    Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning Ladies

Thread moved pretty quickly - I wasn't at work and the apps aren't working still! Annoying!

Grebbeci hope you start to feel better soon! How crazy to know that some baby's can be born at the point you are at - amazing stuff!

KMVW - Glad all went ok yesterday; praying for great results for you tomorrow

With regards to the government forms for paid parental leave it says we can't submit the forms until 3 months before the birth - have you girls submitted yours already?

AFM - took a day off to rest up yesterday just been feeling blah all week. I have sort of been thinking that I have been feeling baby - especially on Sunday, but then yesterday I felt movements that was unmistakably baby movements so very very exciting! We've got our 20 week scan tomorrow afternoon I'm a little nervous about it but mostly excited to see bubs again. It's going to be SO hard to not find out if we're having a boy or girl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    I asked centrelink and they said whether I submitted it months ago or 3months before birth they put it aside and dont deal with it until they get confirmation that the baby has been born so you can really submit it whenever I believe. I just wanted it out of the way with the million other baby related things on my plate.
    Good luck for 20week scan tomorrow.
    Oh! Good to know - maybe I'll do it next week then - thank you for your well wishes for tomorrow. You know I was thinking about you remember when you're ticker went under 30 weeks and it was so exciting - now it's under 20!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    centrelink did advise me it can take up to 4 weeks for them to process your application, apparently lodging form sooner they input it into computer and wait on the confirmation of birth. I am not sure if they back pay you to the date baby was born or if they just start payments when they do?
    I also filled out the family tax benefit as well as centrelink advised I should complete that on the paid parental leave form to kill two birds with one stone.

The ticker is going down very quickly. So much to do so little time I found the car seat I want for baby yesterday its a safety first one that is on sale (ilovesales) I picked up my new car 2 days ago I am getting samples for baby room today and will paint on sunday. Its all coming together I am extremely pushed for time I have so much on I have 3 weddings in October I am having my baby shower november as xmas and january are just so chaotic. then before I know it baby will be here.
    Awesome sounds like you've got a lot going on! OK so family tax can be done at the same time - also good to know, thanks! Haven't looked into those just yet but I know there is family tax benefit A & B so I'll have to read into it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in such a weird place - I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to find out the sex of the baby but I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want to find out the sex of the baby LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    I'm in such a weird place - I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to find out the sex of the baby but I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want to find out the sex of the baby LOL
    haha!
    don't ask me, i would find out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    haha!
    don't ask me, i would find out
    Hubby reckons we would regret it later if we found out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Hubby reckons we would regret it later if we found out
    I don't regret finding out one little bit. I have bonded heaps more with my little peanut knowing what she is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree Grebbeci - I loved being able to call him Eli from the second we found out. it was a huge bond.
    you don't have to tell anyone you know, thats what my friend did!
    I don't think you will regret it for a second.
    Again, don't ask me, ill always find out Im upset I have to wait to 20 weeks, i want to know now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arrghh it's such a tough one for me....I would like to know and technology these days says I can (and usually isn't wrong probably 95% of the time) BUT I know DH doesn't want to know because he thinks he'll always regret that he found out even with the first one....in saying that I don't want to force my DH to find out when he doesn't want t and I definitely couldn't be one of those couples that one person finds out and the other doesn't! How would that work!!!!