Closed Thread
Page 27 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've had ligament pain last night and today as well, I felt very tight yesterday and for the first time it was uncomfortable to sleep on my stomach. I didn't realise how much of a back and stomach sleeper I was until you miss what you cannot have! I tend to get a dead leg sleeping on my side so I hoping someone can recommend a good pregnancy pillow to help with sleeping on my side

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the reassurance xo I just really hate the waiting for the next ultra sound the doctor called me and said there was no bactireia but my white cells have an issue but nothing to worry about as he was a random doc do u think i should get a second opinion or im over thinking it ?QUOTE=Gampa;6840932]All will be ok. Your body is good at fighting infection. I took amoxicillin at 14 weeks- its doesn't affect baby, and your baby is protected by your uterus and placenta which filters out all the bugs. I'm sure your bubs is ok. G home, drink lots of fluids and rest lots. It'll be ok. [/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Thank you for the reassurance xo I just really hate the waiting for the next ultra sound the doctor called me and said there was no bactireia but my white cells have an issue but nothing to worry about as he was a random doc do u think i should get a second opinion or im over thinking it ?
    [/QUOTE]
    Hi Mrs Simmo, a change in white cell count is often just indicative that your body is fighting some sort of virus or infection. They do also tend to drop a bit in pregnancy with all the extra blood flow around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi from Singapore ladies... Sorry no personals haven't had a chance to read what's been happening, just wanted to say hi & that I can feel the bub moving! It hasn't stopped since we got here, maybe it's enjoying the holiday too!!

Hope you're all well XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha good on ya amy!!!!! Have a great time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael3 View Post
    I'm feeling more ligament pain as the pregnancy progresses especially on the left side of my pubic bone and hips. I think it's just everything moving around a lot going on in there especially with twins.I notice some ladies go with weeks on end waiting for their next scan. I asked my Ob for extra referrals do we can go in for scans at Sydney Ultra Sound for Woman (or any place similar in your are) in between Ob appointments. We couldn't wait that long to check up on our babies...just a thought.
    We did the same - although but only because our OB doesn't have an ultrasound machine...it wasn't until our next appointment with him that we found out he had a doppler so cancelled the 16 weeks one - as long as we could hear the heartbeat we didn't need to spend the extra $250 for the additional scan. We have our 20wk scan this coming Friday and haven't 'seen' bubs since our 12 weeks scan, but have 'heard' bubs twice since then and I think I'm starting to feel baby too now...I think​ lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    I've had ligament pain last night and today as well, I felt very tight yesterday and for the first time it was uncomfortable to sleep on my stomach. I didn't realise how much of a back and stomach sleeper I was until you miss what you cannot have! I tend to get a dead leg sleeping on my side so I hoping someone can recommend a good pregnancy pillow to help with sleeping on my side
    Get a SNOOGLE! I bought one from Toys R Us ($90) when I was just on 12 weeks and I LOVE it. It is expensive but can be used in all sorts of positions and can be used as a breastfeeding pillow too...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Hi from Singapore ladies... Sorry no personals haven't had a chance to read what's been happening, just wanted to say hi & that I can feel the bub moving! It hasn't stopped since we got here, maybe it's enjoying the holiday too!!

Hope you're all well XX
    Yaaaay what amazing news - hope you're having a ball xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hey ladies wondering if you could shed some light how frequently am I ment to go to doctors appointments when preg? I am going to a public hospital out of my area and they have told me to do shared care with my GP, I dont have a GP I like or trust at the moment and want to know when I need to go for appointments I am 21 weeks along this wednesday
    Hi Meshell - we are seeing our obstetrician monthly, and as he doesn't do ultrasounds (only has a doppler), we have our 20 week scan this friday, then I believe it's every month (24, 28, 32 weeks etc). At my OB appointments - he answers questions, advises if I need to take any medication or have any tests, plus he checks my blood pressure and baby's heartbeat through the doppler. Hope this helps...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think we are monthly too. But my OB is away in france cycling!
    so, mine are 6 weeks apart until he is back.

another monday, another bug! I am so over being sick!