Closed Thread
Page 26 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    IM JUST 15WKS AND IM THE SAME I KEEP FREAKING MY SELF OUT AND TO TOP IT OFF I WOKE UP IN SOOO MUCH PAIN TODAY I WENT TO WORK IT GOT TO MUCH SO WENT TO A RANDOM DOC NEAR WORK TURNS OUT I HAVE A BAD URINE INFECTION AND HE PUT ME ON AMOXLIN ANTIBIODICS FREAKED OUT SO I CALLED MY IVF CLINIC TO MAKE SURE I COULD TAKE IT i just want my 20 wk scan to hurry now to make sure all is well soooo worried .....

All will be ok. Your body is good at fighting infection. I took amoxicillin at 14 weeks- its doesn't affect baby, and your baby is protected by your uterus and placenta which filters out all the bugs. I'm sure your bubs is ok. G home, drink lots of fluids and rest lots. It'll be ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    anyone else having round ligament pain?
    Just started yesterday and never had it in my first pregnancy - this should be a girl with all the differences I'm having!
    I called my midwife and she said not to worry.. yeah, hard to do when you cant feel baby move and you are having shooting pain in your lower belly!
    I've had some shooting pains and cramps as long as they don't go on for a long time at a painful level and no bleeding then all should be fine : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    All will be ok. Your body is good at fighting infection. I took amoxicillin at 14 weeks- its doesn't affect baby, and your baby is protected by your uterus and placenta which filters out all the bugs. I'm sure your bubs is ok. G home, drink lots of fluids and rest lots. It'll be ok.
    I got subscribed with amoxicillin when I had my bad flu at around 15 weeks but didn't take it as I've had a bad reaction to it in the past so I ended up taking ceflex which was fine and my OB said it was fine too. Hope you feel better soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    i have been getting pain right from the beginning of this pregnancy i get sharp pain when i sneeze when i cough when i move to quick and im perfectly fine all scans have been perfectly normal so i am not phased i reckon its just body getting ready for labour though i am first timer at this so i am no expert i had lots of cramoy down one side yesterday morning which had me worried though it subsided mid morning i went to yoga last night and felt heaps better after that just needed a good stretch
    I have to hold my stomach when I sneeze or cough as I get sharp pains too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I get round ligament pain too. If I walk for more than a couple of hundred metres it gets pretty bad. Freaked me out a lot when it first started happening though.

VENT! One of those days at work today where I feel like death warmed up, think I must be getting the flu or something, everything aches, throat is super sore, nose running and the bowels working overtime too (sorry TMI) and yet I couldn't stay home cause on Fridays our accounts lady isn't in and our store person has today off. So it's just me and the grumpy old gnome that refuses to answer the phone unless I am already on the phone and I need to spend the day out the back receiving stock and sh!t.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grebbeci - I hope you feel better soon
    I'm currently on antibiotics too because I ended up with a chest infection.
    I'm the same as all the rest of you ladies with the round ligament pain, on a positive I guess it means that everything is growing!
    I actually ended up buying myself a doppler so I could hear the heartbeat when I started stressing too much, I started feeling him move about week 16, but not all the time, and because I was bleeding/spotting from week 14 on, I just really needed the reassurance. I think it was about $250, but for me it was worth it, just for the reassurance. Although when you have few moments sometimes before you pick up the HB, it can be stressful too! I hardly use it now (maybe once a week), just to hear the HB, or if I haven't felt any movements for a while.
    On a completely different note, and I hope I don't offend anyone... but OMG I saw the ugliest maternity clothing ever... snake print skinny jeans! Sorry if this is anyone's style... but they were on a model and looked horrible... imagine on mere mortals!
    Have a lovely Friday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    24 weeks today and my nipples seem to have decided that rather than just leaking at night, when they are unrestrained, they will try their hand at leaking during the day aswell. Just noticed it at work, good thing I have a black jumper on over my top and it hasn't gone through. Stupid nipples.
    I had that with DS.. just waiting for it this time too!
    I found the best disposables were Rite Aid but cloth breast pads were the best cause they breath.. just make sure they have good leak protection!
    At night I LIVED in loveable maternity/BF tanks - built in shelf thing like a bra but not as uncomfortable. They are great to feed in, but more than that, you can sleep with pads in without getting your bedding all wet!!! I think Bonds have some too.
    Hope that helps someone. I hated sleeping in a bra!!!!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adden For This Useful Post:

Della77  (21-09-2012),Grebbeci  (21-09-2012),SL1009  (21-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone i had my 20 week scan on wednesday Was very exciting and all baby was curled up in a little ball and unfortunately we didnt get to find out the sex was dying to know what we are expecting lol but bub had other ideas lol. I wasnt well last nite woke up with these insane contraction like pains that started up around my ribs and progressed down into my lower bits and i ended sleeping sitting up in an armchair as it helped with the pain. It was really strange and i woke up feeling ok in the morning thank goodness and the little mover and shaker is still dancing about in my tummy lol. Hope everyone is travelling well. My partner wants to go fishing so off i go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cheeky bubs broomdyke. They don't listen do they??

Brands exclusive has some nice nappy bags cheap at the moment in case anyone is interested.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm feeling more ligament pain as the pregnancy progresses especially on the left side of my pubic bone and hips. I think it's just everything moving around a lot going on in there especially with twins.I notice some ladies go with weeks on end waiting for their next scan. I asked my Ob for extra referrals do we can go in for scans at Sydney Ultra Sound for Woman (or any place similar in your are) in between Ob appointments. We couldn't wait that long to check up on our babies...just a thought.