Closed Thread
Page 25 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had a hairy belly from day 1! progesterone I think does it to me!

Amy - try and visit Marina bay sands.. thats where DH insists on staying. The mall is awesome it has a river with boats and an iceskating rink inside it! the mall is under the hotel. very fun!

late night for me.. 10.30, just not used to being up this late!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Beta there is so much stuff on the internet - or else you can find stuff in Myer / David Jones and of course baby shops as you said - they would be overpriced though. We have decided not to get furniture until after the baby expo at Melbourne Convention Centre on Oct 12-14 just in case they have good deals. Otherwise my SIL reckons that The Baby Gallery in Clayton can do good prices if you try to get a good deal off them - we haven't gone there yet...
    That's a good idea, I wonder how many hugers will be at the expo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a bit of a wig out today, have not felt baby move as much over the past few days so went to midwife for a Doppler, felt fine when I heard the heartbeat.midwife said only worry at this stage if there is bleeding and significant pain. Decrease in movement is worrying at 36 weeks + (I'm 23). also she said no use trying the cold water, juice etc this early on. So panic over. My calm birth classes helped as I breathed my way to drs, definitely calmed my nerves.

i have 8 weeks left of work, I just cannot wait to finish. I'm Finishing up 8 weeks before due date.. Dh keeps asking what will I do.. Set up nursery, swim, yoga, walks, hang out with sister, read, watch docos and movies, I very much doubt I will get bored. I'm so over work, I've been there a long time, I love it but it's time to let it go, I won't be going back. Only 2 more end of month reports, 2 more rosters to do, not my problem about staffing over Xmas, hurrah!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Motherwillbe - I'm going on the Saturday too!! Shame I'm broke so I think I will just be sample grabbing

24 weeks today and my nipples seem to have decided that rather than just leaking at night, when they are unrestrained, they will try their hand at leaking during the day aswell. Just noticed it at work, good thing I have a black jumper on over my top and it hasn't gone through. Stupid nipples.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubhub is really annoying at the moment, i hate it how my app doesnt work and also it seems out posts for yesterday are gone, well at least some of them. I hope they fix it up soon....

Rant over, i have a check up today and should get to hear the heartbeat as he has a machine in his office.

Still 4 weeks until we can find out the sex....so it seems a lot of people who are having boys have noticed the increased hair growth, has anyone who is having a girl noticed it?

Also does anyone know the latest time we are allowed to fly when pregnant?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Bubhub is really annoying at the moment, i hate it how my app doesnt work and also it seems out posts for yesterday are gone, well at least some of them. I hope they fix it up soon....

Rant over, i have a check up today and should get to hear the heartbeat as he has a machine in his office.

Still 4 weeks until we can find out the sex....so it seems a lot of people who are having boys have noticed the increased hair growth, has anyone who is having a girl noticed it?

Im having a girl and my hairs growing rapidly too - its the hormones.

But the best bit is after delivery all your hair falls out- quite frightening to brush your hair and have large amounts in the hair brush. Apparently it's normal and you don't go bald! Just loose hair when breast feeding - our bodies are strange!

flying domestically ok up to 36 weeks. International you won't get insurance beyond 26 weeks. The airlines are supposed to ask how pgnant you are but never do! And I went to Aussie open at 38 weeks and flew from Sydney. No one cared. It's your risk if you go into labour and have to divert the plane and your after 36 weeks - then you are liable for the costs!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gampa For This Useful Post:

Nicsta83  (20-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post

Major technical glitch from yesterday meant that the forum had to be restored from the backup, so a bunch of posts got lost. But at least they had a backup to restore from.

I love hearing the HB. Wish I could hear it every day.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Grebbeci For This Useful Post:

Nicsta83  (20-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Greb - I shouldnt be so hard on them should i after all I am in the IT industry, i know whats its like, but i am just impatient!!

Gampa - Interesting about the flying, i think ill give it a miss after 36 weeks....I wanted to go away over xmas, i think ill be 32 weeks....i was planning NZ for a week, but maybe im being a little ambitious. We have to take off for 2 weeks over xmas as so does my husband so i was thinking that would be a good babymoon time, but now i think maybe leaving it to the last minute.

Thanks
    Reviews
    anyone else having round ligament pain?
    Just started yesterday and never had it in my first pregnancy - this should be a girl with all the differences I'm having!
    I called my midwife and she said not to worry.. yeah, hard to do when you cant feel baby move and you are having shooting pain in your lower belly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    IM JUST 15WKS AND IM THE SAME I KEEP FREAKING MY SELF OUT AND TO TOP IT OFF I WOKE UP IN SOOO MUCH PAIN TODAY I WENT TO WORK IT GOT TO MUCH SO WENT TO A RANDOM DOC NEAR WORK TURNS OUT I HAVE A BAD URINE INFECTION AND HE PUT ME ON AMOXLIN ANTIBIODICS FREAKED OUT SO I CALLED MY IVF CLINIC TO MAKE SURE I COULD TAKE IT i just want my 20 wk scan to hurry now to make sure all is well soooo worried .....
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    anyone else having round ligament pain?
    Just started yesterday and never had it in my first pregnancy - this should be a girl with all the differences I'm having!
    I called my midwife and she said not to worry.. yeah, hard to do when you cant feel baby move and you are having shooting pain in your lower belly!