Closed Thread
Page 23 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Does anyone know where you can buy baby wardrobes/furniture in melbourne other than the usual baby shops?
    Beta there is so much stuff on the internet - or else you can find stuff in Myer / David Jones and of course baby shops as you said - they would be overpriced though. We have decided not to get furniture until after the baby expo at Melbourne Convention Centre on Oct 12-14 just in case they have good deals. Otherwise my SIL reckons that The Baby Gallery in Clayton can do good prices if you try to get a good deal off them - we haven't gone there yet...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Beta  (19-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Does anyone know where you can buy baby wardrobes/furniture in melbourne other than the usual baby shops?
    Not sure if you have places like one stop pine or the pine doctor down there but most pine shops usually have a few nice nursery wardrobes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone going to the Sydney baby show at the end of September??

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Grebbeci For This Useful Post:

Beta  (19-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beta - I hit up Ikea. I got lots of white (as my cot is white) and you can't tell its Ikea, it all looks really good. This is for DS by the way, I haven't even started looking for new baby! Waiting to see what colour we have first

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Motherwillbe View Post
    Count yourself lucky girls. Not only do I need to worry about pregnancy weight but I'm also getting married at 28 weeks! I've been lucky with my weight gain, just under 8 kgs so far at 24 weeks. Nice and steady. My wedding was planned and booked already so when we found out we were pregnant we didn't have much choice. I just hope I will look good in my wedding photos
    Congratulations!
    I am sure you will look fabulous in your wedding photos! There are also so many beautiful styles of maternity formal/wedding wear now... and you'll be so happy , all happy brides have beautiful photos.
    Congratulations again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    1 more sleep and I will be on my way to Singapore!! Can't wait for a holiday!!

55 days of work for me SL1009 just added it up taking out all the days I have booked for leave... bring on December 21st!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    1 more sleep and I will be on my way to Singapore!! Can't wait for a holiday!!

55 days of work for me SL1009 just added it up taking out all the days I have booked for leave... bring on December 21st!
    Have an amazing time in Singapore. I ended up getting an extra week of paid leave that I didn't think I was going to get so now I'm finishing up on 14th December - only 62 and a half days to go lol!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    I have no idea how many days I have left I seriously have not even counted though I am working as long as I possibly can, its freaking my boss out he reckons from december onwards he is going to follow me with a mop and bucket incase my waters break.
    lol that is too funny! I was going to work up until mid-end January originally but after thinking about it - it's going to be hot and I know for sure I will be so tired so will take the time off to soak up some vitamin d - do my exercise in the morning and SLEEEEEEP! It will nice to try and work out some sort of routine before baby gets here - though I know that routine will change many times lol! I want to do lots of cooking too to stock up our freezer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 63 days of work to go. Finishing up mid-december, 4 weeks before due date. Was going to work longer but with Christmas in the middle wouldn't mind a chance to nest and chill for a bit before little one appears.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    I have 63 days of work to go. Finishing up mid-december, 4 weeks before due date. Was going to work longer but with Christmas in the middle wouldn't mind a chance to nest and chill for a bit before little one appears.
    Yay 63 days for me too! Although it's 8 weeks before due date for me. Can't stomach the thought of coming back to the office after Christmas which hopefully it will be nice and sunny outside lol