Closed Thread
Page 22 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

My 20wk scan isn't till the 29/10 as we are away so had to push it out a wk later how ever I have my first hospital appointment on the 9/10 so I'm hoping I hear or see bubba then the waiting between the check ups are the worse well for me any ways as I want to know everything is ok worry wort I am as for weight I would hate to know how much iv put on last Tim I had put on 3kgs I was never small any ways I just can't help the cravings and as long as bub is growing and health it can't harm can it ??????? Hope everyone is well xo

Thanks
    Reviews

Default weight

I've actually been slightly stressed about my weight as I haven't put on any and am practically the same weight I was when I fell pregnant I think. Actually on saturday when I was at my GP, I'd lost 800g from the month before. I keep on asking my GP (who's my share care provider) whether this is normal and she's always really happy about my weight so I can't tell if I should just trust her and stop stressing about it. Mind you baby is growing well and i do have a small poodge but thats about it. I guess as they say it's different for everyone so really i should just stop stressing! lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep stop stressing! If your baby wasn't growing like it should then your doctor would tell you to eat more... I think that women where always told to eat for 2 when they are pregnant can sometimes make us think if we aren't and aren't getting bigger then we should worry... I think the key is to listen to your body, when its hungry eat, and when you are tired sleep, ect... So don't stress if bub is where it needs to be then everything will be fine!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

rainaberdine  (17-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Count yourself lucky girls. Not only do I need to worry about pregnancy weight but I'm also getting married at 28 weeks! I've been lucky with my weight gain, just under 8 kgs so far at 24 weeks. Nice and steady. My wedding was planned and booked already so when we found out we were pregnant we didn't have much choice. I just hope I will look good in my wedding photos

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Motherwillbe View Post
    Count yourself lucky girls. Not only do I need to worry about pregnancy weight but I'm also getting married at 28 weeks! I've been lucky with my weight gain, just under 8 kgs so far at 24 weeks. Nice and steady. My wedding was planned and booked already so when we found out we were pregnant we didn't have much choice. I just hope I will look good in my wedding photos
    I'm sure u will look lovely x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrs simmo For This Useful Post:

Motherwillbe  (17-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Motherwillbe View Post
    You'll look amazing!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Pregnancy glow for your wedding photos lovely..
    SL definitely ensure you advise instructor you are pregnant so they ensure you don't over do it. Also don't over do it listen to your body if it hurts stop. I don't go to pregnancy specific yoga
    Hmm I do pregnancy yoga, there were about 15 bumps tonight..! I was thinking again how different it is from normal yoga. It is advisable to be very careful with doing regular yoga especially if the instructor doesn't know much about the body in pregnancy. The ligaments etc can damage very easily due to production of relaxin hormone, so just be extra careful

Thanks
    Reviews

My bump is in the way too..worry about squashing it!

Thanks
    Reviews

Does anyone know where you can buy baby wardrobes/furniture in melbourne other than the usual baby shops?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Motherwillbe I'm sure you'll look beautiful on your wedding day : )

Thanks for the yoga advise - I will call ahead and ensure that the instructor knows about yoga in pregnancy otherwise I will give it a miss and just keep it to the aqua classes

Have a great Tuesday - only 68 working days left for me, it sounds like less and less each time I do a countdown hehe!