Closed Thread
Page 182 of 185 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Quote Originally Posted by rainaberdine View Post
    Hi everyone I don't post on here much but I'm on the Jan/feb/mar fb group (people who aren't on it do join! ) my little man was due on Jan 24th but my body decided he needed to make an early entrance into the world so little James Jozef Jialong Low was born on the 29th of nov at 32 weeks once I figure out how to put a photo on here i will lol.
    Congratulations, so nice to hear all is well for such an early arrival

Thanks
    Reviews

So small Rain, so cute! Congratulations, I hope he is home very soon

Wow Grebbeci a few nights and you will be a mum! Can't wait to see some photographs! A Christmas baby

Crafty my little one has days when I hardly feel her, about 2-3 days of quietness. I think I have worked our a pattern. She must be conserving energy and growing. It really makes you worry though as most of the time she is very active, to the point I can almost see feet and fists poking now. Mum commented on how active she is in utero compared to what my two week old nephew was.

MrsOp I'm traveling well, find out Friday if my Placenta Previa has moved. I'm kind of annoyed as OB app is before ultrascan and I cannot change it. I'm going to have to hassle them to find out before christmas. I want to go away end of Dec if it has moved! If it hasn't moved looking at a C/S around Feb 17th. Not long now and I'm completely unorganised!

Thanks
    Reviews

I hope it moves for you Km - its such a relief for me that it has!

My bub is so active it's really uncomfortable! My DH commented that she is so much more active than my first daughter! It is nice to feel her move, but I really wish I could get some peace especially at night! She tends to get the hiccups at least twice a day ATM. Oh well, as long as she's active I figure she's ok. After hearing about your bub Meshell I am in panic mode about the cord as this kids seems to be constantly doing 360's!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Adden - how much insulin a day are you on ? I'm only on night and u can have bad days just make sure u note in you blood test book why the high levels and I found walk either before or after the bad eating day and helps reduce levels I'm on 14 units a night before bed
    I guess ill find out tomorrow! I am not sure at the moment if ill even be on it, but I'm guessing i will!
    I had a bad BSL day today (stress) but ate my normal non existent diet! so annoying!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    adden, surely they will understand over Christmas??!! GD sounds like such a pain in the butt, I feel for you. But are you controlling it via diet then? rather than shots? Sorry you have probably mentioned it

km hope it moves for you, a break would be awesome before bubs comes.

I also have a mover, well mostly in the morning and evening, but more during the day than what it use to be. as I get tighter I seem to feel more, but agree it feels like 360's are going on in my tummy. Cat isn't too impressed as he gets booted off my belly when he tries to come for a snooze. Not much room anymore!
    Last edited by Nala9000; 18-12-2012 at 04:41.

Thanks
    Reviews

The movements are so cool, i live watching my stomach! I wonder if my little one will have turned this week, here's hoping as she was just sitting up all pretty in the breech position.

I'm off on a horrid 7 hour round drive trip today with some work people to try and close a deal in the country...crazy huh!

I'm sure I'll have lots to catch up on by the end of the day in here

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    The movements are so cool, i live watching my stomach!
    I know the feeling. I'm going to sit here all day watching my tummy move, savouring those last 'in utero' movements.

Super excited about becoming a mum tomorrow, but a little sad at the same time. I kind of wish I had spent a bit more time enjoying pregnancy rather than just worrying about it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks for all the reassurance ladies, it's makes it a bit easier to hear that it seems all the bubs have their quiet days!

adden and mrs simmo - i don't know how you have made it this far with the eating! i'm assuming once you get the hang of what you can and can't eat it gets a bit easier? all this checking how many carbs etc is alot of work, you should both be proud of yourselves!

wow grebbeci - one more day til bubs!!

mesh - just out of curiosity, would you have rather not known about the cord? i'd be 50/50 i think, at least you have had some warning about it but the added stress can't be a good thing at the same time.

on a different note - does anyone know or have opinions on mixing breast and formula feeding rather than expressing? is it ok to do for the odd times when you aren't able to breast feed? someone suggested it to me recently but i wasn't too sure?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty45 View Post
    thanks for all the reassurance ladies, it's makes it a bit easier to hear that it seems all the bubs have their quiet days!

adden and mrs simmo - i don't know how you have made it this far with the eating! i'm assuming once you get the hang of what you can and can't eat it gets a bit easier? all this checking how many carbs etc is alot of work, you should both be proud of yourselves!

wow grebbeci - one more day til bubs!!

mesh - just out of curiosity, would you have rather not known about the cord? i'd be 50/50 i think, at least you have had some warning about it but the added stress can't be a good thing at the same time.

on a different note - does anyone know or have opinions on mixing breast and formula feeding rather than expressing? is it ok to do for the odd times when you aren't able to breast feed? someone suggested it to me recently but i wasn't too sure?

Yip that's fine, just do whatever works for you bubs and family. I did a mix of formula and breast feeding. Formula out of a bottle is good idea occasionally esp if you plan to go back to work. I have a few friends whose babies are addicted to the boob and as such really difficult to wean and won't take a bottle no matter what - it's really stressful for the mum. I let the midnight feed go to a bottle rather than breast so I used to sleep 9pm - 3 am, and my husband did the midnight feed with expressed breast milk or formula - whatever we had available. It gave me a break and the I'd do the 3 am feed, 5 am feed and 7 am feed from boob. It also gave my nipples a much needed break in the night. Hope that helps.

Thanks
    Reviews

I went straight from breast feeding (with the occasional EBM or formula feed for bub) to a sippy cup with a straw (she was about 9 months old).

It did take a bit for her to get the hang of sucking from a straw but I breast feed for 10 months and had no issues weaning or with bub wanting to hang onto bottles...! (I was lucky I guess).

I agree with Gampa - do whatever works for your situation.