Closed Thread
Page 176 of 185 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Greb... Next week hey? That amazing! I was just watching friends and Rachel was giving birth (very tv like) and I started balling my eyes out, which is unlike me! I'm very excited to meet this little one and to think you might meet your little one next week is amazing!
    I LOVE friends and love this episode...anything with babies at the moment gets me teary! I nearly started crying when I found out that one of the couples in our birth group had theirs early!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank GOD my MIL isn't that bad - we see her all the time and she's not the easiest person to be around all the time but clearly could be a lot worse so I feel blessed.

Grebbeci - next week oh my gosh how exciting / nerve wrecking! 37 weeks is full term so I'm sure everything will be great and yay you will have bubs before Christmas : )

Meshell I feel the same as you; whilst I don't want to have a c-sect, if there was ANYTHING that would jeopardize a natural delivery then I would take it - we've worked too hard and come too far to put ourselves and bubs under any unnecessary stress.

Just thought I'd throw in that today is my last day at work - yeeaaaahhh!!

Oh and baby did't move much yesterday and not much this morning - but I read that movement does slow down after 30 weeks. I'm still feeling baby just not as crazy as I have been - maybe it's sleeping heaps coz it's going through a growth spurt??

Happy Friday everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Enjoy yourself SL. Have one more week left cant wait.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Mesh I remember when ds was born he had to have ( what I thought) was a but of oxygen but as I recently found out he had his cord around his neck which the doc had to cut before he was fully delivered. He had to be resuscitated too,very scary. I can remember holding him and he was completely blue before they did it ( doc was focused on my stitches at that stage). I will be asking this time round for it to be checked and totally agree that csec is the best way to go. Safety always first.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Baby shower tomorrow can't wait :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    I just spoke with hospital as I am having a bit of a panicky day whereby I cannot get this cord thing of my mind. I spoke to a midwife and she thinks my doctor has unnecessarily worried me over the whole cord situation apparently 60% of babies have cord around their neck. gahhhhh I just dont know what to do I am now wanting to push for a csect not sure if that can happen in public? I said asked how they will monitor me and she said if I am concerned about baby lack of movements etc go straight in and see them.Baby is moving fine at this point I am very concerned now that I am sooo close to the finish line yet there is so much room for sh!t to get messed up.
    I am scared as hell of baby being resuscitated. I was talking to hubby aunty last night her son was born with cord around neck he had to be resuscitated he also pooed inside her and swallowed some of it and burnt his little lungs and was very unwell. they had to practically rip him out of her ad they damaged her severely and cut her like crazy. then on other hand hubby was born with cord around neck and they just unlooped it and you wouldnt have known.
    Do I be worried or not? I dont know how serious this is I need all parties involved in this to understand though I havent met him yet I have loved and wanted this baby long before he was even conceived and i have been through a lot to get to this point I want to be looked after and no risks taken.
    I would try and eliminate as many risks as possible if I was you Meshell, as you said you have wanted it for too long, the thing with your Aunty and MIL is they probably weren't in the situation to know before hand that there was an issue... I am sure if they had known what you know they would eliminate as many of the risks as they possibly could aswell... the midwife should really just support what your OB has told you not confuse you more with what was probably just her opinion of the situation, unfortunatley with some medical professionals (sorry if I offend anyone) their ego can get in the way and they, they should all be working on 1 plan for you together...

I have 4 days of work leff including today... my last Friday! Can't wait till 4.30 Wednesday!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would be just as confused as you Meshell. I think I would probably prefer to go the c sec way just to be extra cautious given all we have been through to get to this point. I can't remember if you said or not - will you have extra monitoring of any sort from here or not cos it's not too concerning whilst bubs is still inside?

Lucky you Amy!! that would be a great feeling. Is it a case of the days dragging though at the moment cos you know it's just around the corner?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meshell as you said stick to your guns...I dont know how serious it can be? But i am sure that in a small number of cases it is serious and we have just been through too much to not take this seriously.

All the ladies with the last days of work coming up....you are so lucky! I still have 5 weeks, and its not slowing down, its getting busier. I feel a lot of pressure to get things done.

I am actually going to work from home in a minute as our new building we are in is not finished, its hot, dusty and is making me have watery eyes and a runny nose, so working from home will be much more appropriate!

I had a dream about the baby last night, we had not named it yet....she was cute. then i woke in a panic cause i didnt know the last time she had moved and she wasnt bloody moving....but then i felt a few small jabs after 15 mins and went back to sleep. Why does it have to be sooo stressful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicsta you jsut made me remember my dream from last night, and now I realise why I didn't sleep well! I had a dream that someome was trying to steal my baby, like drug me and take it out now! Scary!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had some amazing news from a friend who is on her 2nd ICSI cycle... 1st full cycle, the last one only produced 1 egg that didn't fertalise, she got a BFP and her HCG is 1200 so they think its twins, so excited for her!