Closed Thread
Page 175 of 185 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh wow grebbeci that is so soon! will make for a lovely xmas present though and likely to be the first baby of our little group here!!

Will bubs need any injections once here or just giving them to you earlier is enough?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    adden you look quite tall in your pics you have posted 65 kgs is great as long as there is no concern for baby. I got weighed at doctor yesterday and I have put on 9kg this pregnancy so I am pretty happy with that I dont know if I lost weight or if my scales are a little bit out but I am 61kg and about 160cm tall doctor thinks I am still little but bub is growing fine so they arent worried. I want this baby to pack on as much weight as he can between now and when he arrives I hope he isnt a little scrawny fella who needs to stay in hospital and they release me, that is my fear at this point.

GD sounds exhausting you poor ladies with all the monitoring and so forth

Sorry to hear about cord business....tough hon.... But rest assured if you didn't know and had gone into labour most likely you would have ended up with a LUSCS anyway for decelerations on CTG and then a crash LUSCS as an emergency....having said that though I've seen many babies born with cords around their necks - the obstetrician gently loosens it when head is through perineum and then they deliver the body of the baby after that - speak with your obstetrician and hell advise a course of action. Cord around neck doesn't mean you can't have a normal delivery. Good luck for your appointment xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow i'm so thankful for my mother in law, i never realised just how bad they could be!! and how common it is to have crazy ones!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Quote Originally Posted by Crafty45 View Post
    oh wow grebbeci that is so soon! will make for a lovely xmas present though and likely to be the first baby of our little group here!!

Will bubs need any injections once here or just giving them to you earlier is enough?
    Hopefully just giving them to me will be ok. Its not ideal delivering by Caesar before 38/39 weeks but ob thinks benefits will outweigh risks.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    Ohhh I so know that feeling!!!! - just a question- did you stare her down or did you say that's private bug off, or just ignore it,...... I always ask myself when my very much intrusive domineering rude and pushy MIL reads my mail - would your mother do to??? Or would your friends do it???? If not tell her off, . I'm really sensitive about MIL at mo so I don't out up with any s###t. I reckon if I'd have put a stop to it at the beginning then I wouldn't be in the situation I am at the moment. My marriage is strained as my DH is angry I don't love his mum the way he does, he supports his mummy over me and can't rand up to her - sites cultural reason why - says Asian boys respect their mums and they can't say no..... Doesn't wash well with me.

My Asian mother in law actually went so far as to say when my DD was born " the reason why your daughter is sick is because you failed at breast feeding" - and my husband wonders why I hate her????v- doh

For the record my little DD had severe severe reflux- ended up at westmead children's hospital for 5 days with failure to thrive, nasogastric feeding etc.vbreast feeding was not possible as breast milk was too thin. I expressed for 6 months, added thickener, oneprazole, mylanta and domperidone to all her feeds for a year. Was exhausting- so much so I got postnatal depression...not happy memories but now my DD is 4 and the best little girl in the world - love her to bits and oh so cute - it was worth it!!!
    Your mother in law does not sound nice at all... I reckon if it came down to it and she openly critised me my DH would stick up for me... at the moment I just keep the peace and put on my best DIL smile... she is a pain but what can I do, I am in love with her son... but she lives a 12 hour drive away so its not like I have to see her all the time!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

I feel so sorry for you girls with bad mil. We dont see mine often but she is pretty good when we do. We are having Xmas with dh family this year and mil got me for cris cringle. She had gotten me a preg massage so am very grateful.

Greb so exciting you only have to the wait a week. It will be the best Christmas ever!

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Some funny names in that lot!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Greb... Next week hey? That amazing! I was just watching friends and Rachel was giving birth (very tv like) and I started balling my eyes out, which is unlike me! I'm very excited to meet this little one and to think you might meet your little one next week is amazing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow Greb, next week! that is soo soon, how exciting you get to meet your bubs so soon. we where freaking out as it is 5 weeks for us, but next week. First of the bunch, Very excited for you

Reading your posts about MIL, I too am so glad I have a lovely MIL. Love her heaps, she is so easy going, so much so that we lived with her while we where saving for a house, DH would quiet often get home to us drinking wine out the back.....

Amy, that is totally crossing the line. I would be fuming
    Last edited by Nala9000; 13-12-2012 at 20:17.