Closed Thread
Page 173 of 185 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

MIL been here for 10 mins... Already over it... It's gonna be a long night!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Sale on swings and some modern cloth nappies on mumgo

Deep breathes Amy

Thanks
    Reviews

Girls yesterday was epic in terms of posts and I am not talented enough to remember what happened to everyone when I'm on my phone...but I hope everyone coped with the in laws and I agree that you need time to adjust to the baby without visitors,although it's hard to tell people that without offending.

To those with GD I'm sorry hope you all can control it as best you can and get through till the end without too much pain.

To the c sections, it us unfortunate, but you will long have forgotten it once you have bubs (I hope), as long as these babies are healthy we will all be ok!

On people holding my baby...I had not thought about it at all, I suppose for the most part most people will be holding mine, I dont have many friends with little kids so I feel pretty safe, but I'll just see when the time arrises.

Little bubba is active this morning, dh and I were watching my tummy move in all different positions last night, was quite funny!!

Anyway another hot one here today so I best get up as I have a jam packed work day!!

I hope everyone has a good one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls - jeez a lot happened on here yesterday...

Crafty sorry to hear about the GD I hope you're coping ok

MrsOptimistic - Yes I am talking cooked salmon and
    Nicsta - trash salmon doesnt sound too appealing lol!!
    Will do more salmon specific googling!!

Grebbeci - you poor thing being stuck in over Christmas; on the upside you're doing the best thing for bubs and I'm sure you will be closely monitored and in great care

Meshell - what a scary time for you...yes a c-section is not ideal but you'll get bubs out safely which is the most important thing. I'm no expert but I wouldn't see why bubs would need to be kept in...I like what someone said about you get pregnant to have a baby not a birth - too true. I am freaking about the cord thing too - I thought it was wrapped around the baby's neck at the last scan but I asked my OB yesterday and said that it doesn't mention it in the report so I'm praying all is fine and will get them to check at the next scan in a couple of weeks.

On a pretty shocking note...we had our final birth class last night (despite what some people think, hubby and I found it to be very helpful). Anyway - this one couple didn't come because they had their baby!!! A little girl they had on Sunday - at 34 weeks, they weren't due until 21st Jan. Just a bit of a wake up call to reality to know that really these babies can come at any time!

2 more days left of work including today - so glad I'm finishing up now

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow adden - thank you so much for all that info, i had no idea about the carbs/sugar thing. i have no idea how i am going to keep track of all that!

the nurse that rang said my levels weren't too bad (she didn't mention fasting or 2hr though) just that they were 10.3 and 9.7 and should have been under 8?? And that until I can make the class next week just avoid sugary foods/drinks but fruit would be ok which confused me even more!!

Can I ask you and Mrs Simmo as well exactly how you test your levels and how often, I am really clueless on the whole topic!

Do you both have the occasional odd slip up? There is no judgement here about the Coke Zero Adden, my first thought was how will I eat the cake at my baby shower lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Yes I agree meshell I would also worry, will you get extra monitoring during this phase? Did they seem concerned about the cord while he is in there, or just that it wasn't safe to give birth naturally?

Thanks
    Reviews
    They would be understandable tears Meshell with everything that is happening.

It's the unknown I would think at the moment that is the hardest to deal with.

I just noticed you are down to 7 weeks on your ticker as is - that is so soon!

Thanks
    Reviews

Grebbeci that's disappointing, but your in the best place for your baby. Hope you don't get too bored, maybe your family can bring Christmas to you? It's not very long now before you meet your little one?

Crafty what a pain in the behind! GD must be so common, I didn't realise how common. Hope you can work out what you can eat soon.

I had breast feeding and labour classes yesterday and I must say both were really informative. The previous classes I had been to we're a waste of time. Highly recommend a lactation class.

SL you cannot eat Smoked Salmon as its precooked because of Listeria but fresh salmon is fine if you cook it. Salmon is a very fishy tasting fish.

How did you go yesterday MrsOpt?

Thanks
    Reviews

Mesh, that's what dh and I where worried for you about, your little one being in any danger. But sounds like your in good hands and your drs would be doing what's best for bubs. I would be a complete mess, your tears are completely understandable.

Im baby sitting my girlfriends 6 month old this morning, he is sleeping, not impressed.... What's the point if I can't cuddle and play??!! Only joking, he should be up in about 45mins for some cuddles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh my gosh i love this little baby so much - it hasn't been moving much so i prodded my belly a little - felt really guilty but to have him or her move around for a couple of minutes was bliss and now I can relax for the rest of the day !!!