Closed Thread
Page 171 of 185 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    wow - a lot going on today!
    Meshell - thats not good, but at least they know!!!! better to have baby here early and by c/sec.. i know its not ideal, but healthy baby is all we want!!

Crafty - I have tons of tips, but they aren't working for me atm!
    I had NO carbs (no complex carbs at least - carbs are in everything!!!!) and my level was 7.7 after eating! how???
    also, my fasting levels are higher than my after dinner levels, yet I don't eat anything while I'm asleep!
    Im seeing my OB today (and baby cause he has a little scan thing in his room!!!!) so I'm hoping to get some answers soon! Im hungry ALL the time and i miss my random cups of tea throughout the day (can't drink them cause they spike my sugar with the milk and i need to not eat or drink 2 hours after each meal)
    sorry, I'm ranting too!
    pregnancy is hard enough without watching EVERYTHING you eat!
    My diet is sooooo boring and i was careful before so I have no idea how i can be more careful!

oh, my aircon broke last night in the perth thunder storms and they can't get anyone out till friday to even look at it
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Hey meshell, that sucks but as long as you have a healthy bub that's the main thing.

I am now in hospital until the peanut is born, and looks like she will be a c-section too. So will be stuck in hospital for Christmas

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    I think it's just smoked salmon while pregnant. I eat trash salmon cooked, love it!
    Haha love it :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    Hey meshell, that sucks but as long as you have a healthy bub that's the main thing.

I am now in hospital until the peanut is born, and looks like she will be a c-section too. So will be stuck in hospital for Christmas

Grebecci - what's going on? Is it the GD? Are you ok, baby ok? Hope everything is alright - sucks to have to spend Xmas there, I guess on the bright side you get out of all the prep, cooking and cleaning for a while! Take care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post

Oh no, that sucks being in hospital for Christmas! Just think next year your bub will be celebrating its first christmas with you!! I hope you have plenty of support and people visiting to get you through, will you have bub early?

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry to hear your news crafty and mesh. I think the fact they picked both up are the main thing. Just look after yourselves and know that things are out of your hands and that everything will be fine.

Greb I how far along now and when is the big day booked? Hope the hospital is nice as well as the nurses.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hi all had a scan today just because doctor referred me to it to ensure all is well with baby started the day on a high. Then went rapidly down hill baby has cord wrapped around his neck and they will not lemme have natural delivery so I am in for a csect at 38 weeks I always had feeling baby would come early though I didn't think it would be due to high risk. I've spent most of day in tears and doctors appointments I've always said for doctors to just deliver baby in healthiest way possible but I never assumed that I would end up high risk with a csect. As long as baby comes out healthy I don't care x
    :-( meshell - that's not good news, as long as the baby is going to be ok, I'd rather be cautious too, but this is not news any mum wants to hear! Did they say anything else? Better to be safe I guess, but t is understandably worrisome.

I know you wanted a natural birth (I really did with DD) but a c section wasn't as bad as I had imagined and i am super squeamish and google everything. Lucky most of us have good OB's - I think a few of us here have had or will be having a c sect this time around too, there are lots of recovery tips that make life easier. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    it's a run of bad news on here today.

grebbeci and meshell i'm so sorry to hear about what's happened. i guess at least you can take comfort grebbeci in knowing you are getting the best care in there, that is the main thing.

meshell - that is scary to have heard i'm sure. the other ladies are right though, the main thing is they have seen it now and can take all the steps to make sure bubs comes out ok, even if a little early.

i'm like you though, a c sec scares the hell out of me, it's more the needle and procedure more than the recovery though, i'm so sorry you have gotten this news.

thanks for the support ladies and the advice adden - are carbs a no no now?? i love carbs!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Meshell what kind of scan was it? I ask as my doc does a scan on his machine every appt, but I wonder if I should ask him for an extra one at the proper scan place...his machine is no where near as clear.

I am sorry about the c sec, but as long as that baby is safe I know you will be happy.

Catch up on others later, it's been a busy day on here!

Thanks
    Reviews

Ob wants me in cause of the polyhydramnios. Basically too much fluid in the sac, and it's increasing. Peanuts head had actually moved away from the cervix and doesn't seal it which means that if my waters were to break spontaneously there is a real risk of a cord prolapse. We live an hour away from the hospital and if it had happened at home the chance if the baby, and potentially me, surviving would be slim.
    I don't really know how early she will come yet, but it will be early.

Meshell, totally get it with the c-sect thing. I was ok when we got told yesterday but had a meltdown at best and less when we were getting some more pj's. But I try to keep telling myself that I fell pregnant to have a baby, not to have a birth.