Closed Thread
Page 167 of 185 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

I'll have my winge too before the day is over.. Went to prenatal yoga and instructor said we should be doing brisk 15 min walk swinging the arms.. So I upped the anti taking my 17 year old dog for a walk just around the block, my back and pelvis absolutely kill if I walk fast or slow. Anyway, pooch hasn't got the best sight and he somehow missed the pavement and must have banged his head. I heard him groan, turned around and he went all stiff like he was about to have a seizure. I felt sick I thought he was going to die. I picked him up and carried him home crying into his fur needing a tissue, now I'm worried he's got a slow bleed on the brain. Bloody horrible. He ate his dinner and seems ok, what a horrible event.
    And I agree to who said turning in bed and getting up to pee, it is painful every night! Has been for weeks.. I think I'm going to get a TENS machine off eBay for back pain and for labor.

Thanks
    Reviews

I just facebooked in the search my town with mums and a group came up so I was like awesome and joined and yeah meeting up for coffee next week. It doesn't bother me that they have older children and that my little one will be quite young I just think it will build healthy interaction when she is older. It's just a Shame we all can't get together for coffee or something.....

Thanks
    Reviews

Yes I wish we could get together but we all live so far apart!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Would be nice hey?

Just had my first dream about bubs last night. I had a boy and he was huge! Like 8kg and 70cm long. Attached to the boob ok but cause he was so long I could only do it on a bed lying down. Noone came to visit me either 😞

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh no one came to visit well that won't happen! Dreams are strange things!

I went to sleep way too late last night, now I have to get up and get on with it. On a positive note I applied for the maternity leave through the gov...Woohoo.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

I will start today as a happy day. Loving the sexy dreams all these hormones create. Any one else experiencing 50 shades of grey in their dreams. Whoo hoo

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Off to hospital today for check up I have officially started my 4 day wk hehe after that I might do some more Xmas shopping blood cramps I say was up and down all night other then that have a great day everyone x

Thanks
    Reviews

Lol glad everyone is feeling better todAy I'm unfortunately not. I just want my partner to hurry up and get home. The 5 days away is getting too long for me. I also found out today that I'm going to be flooded with family when the baby arrives. My dad is flying from wa with his wife 2 days after I'm due and only staying for a week which has annoyed me in several ways. For 1 what if baby doesn't come in the week? No. 2 it's just bad timing, I want some time to get used to living with a baby and now family expect to stay in my home. No. 3 I haven't spoken to my dad for nearly 18 mths. My mum and teenage brother may also be here and my mum and dad don't get along well. My partners family no doubt will also be here but at least they can stay with her sisters. I'm worried that my mum is going to cause a scene and create tension as she can be very jealous and do things her way regardless of what you want. I understand everybody wants to meet the baby but all at once is doing my head in!!!!! It's not a situation where i can tell them I will call them when I want to see them because they are all traveling here to meet bub. Really p&$$@d me off!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

That blows broom! I made sure all my family knew my wishes well before baby #1 was born and I am glad I did as I ended up with an emergency c section and really needed my recovery time (not entertaining others in my home) my in laws were really good and although I knew they wanted to meet the baby they waited 6 months for us to bond and get comfortable before coming. It's a life changing event! I was also concerned (as I am again) about whooping cough etc and didn't want anyone near my newborn that didn't have to be. My friends with kids didn't visit the hospital with their children (came on their own) I know it sounds anal, but my motherly protection instinct kicked in and that's what I was comfortable with. My baby, I had no problem letting people know how I felt - most other mums understand. My family were good too, giving us lots of time and space. I had an awesome friend who dropped of meals for the first week too so was very lucky.

This time with an early c section at 35w everyone knows baby is more compromised therefore I don't want visitors for a bit.

I hope you can find some options for your family that you are comfortable with and that doesn't cause too much tension for you. Nothing worse for a new mum, than having everyone around all the time ESP if your trying to establish bf etc... Hope you can work something out! It's such a tricky situation!

Thanks
    Reviews

OMG meshell! Don't blame you one bit. I think It's ok for others to be blasé about their own kids but they are not coming near mine! Lol I have invested a lot of time effort and money in my kids!

I hate that some parents are like "oh don't worry they will get sick eventually" and use that as an excuse to expose my baby to their sick kids... I'm like "yes well it will be a circumstance that was unpreventable thank you so please keep your germs to yourself!" I am an unashamed bish when it comes to my dd health and will be with this baby too.

Rant over, on my way to a scan now - confirming sex, checking growth, placenta etc...!