Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes I am way hairier than normal! I am normally hairy but its worse now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Hay guys how is everyone I'm off to hospital appointment tomorrow think its for diabetes fingers cross I only stay on night insulin lets hope little miss has kept me awake the last few night hope its not a sign. Can't wait for next tues I have another ultra sound for growth hope the diabetes isn't making little miss a cubby

Thanks
    Reviews

Fun reading all your posts today girls...I'll add in my 2 cents...

Got stung by a bee yesterday on the foot...as if that EVER happens, well not when your an adult? Dam foot is now hurting. I'm still working through my seamlessly never ending list which has on it baby stuff, house stuff, financial stuff, job stuff!! Feeling a little overwhelmed, just need to try and do 1 thing @ a time!!

On a good note I am liking these iron supplements, I already seem to have more energy.

Do you ladies think this is inappropriate...my step son who is 15 Is now on holidays. I have stocked up the house with the foods he eats (there isn't many as he is fussy), maybe I should say the appropriate foods, eg bread, crumpetS, cordial, ham, crossiants, milk, rice bubbles, chicken nuggets, chicken pie and what does he do....orders a pizza from domino's with a garlic bread and drink delivered!!! Calls his mum and gets her credit card details to pay for it! Honestly I think it's appalling, it's Monday....I know he is on holidays but he does this on a regular basis! He is overweight and unhealthy! I mean at least walk to the pizza shop which is less than 1Km away!

Rant over, I just think his mum should not enable him by giving him the credit card number.

Thanks
    Reviews

Btw I know those foods I mentioned which are in the house are not all healthy, but they are the best I can do with his diet! He would prefer I stock the cupboard with chips and candy and coke! I also bought heaps of the fruit he supposedly likes, cherries, nectarines etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all,

So glad I am not the only one having an uncomfortable and irritating day. I either have bubs pressing down on my pelvis which kills if I stand up too quick and you should see my waddle! lol I have had a few hard kicks where I have actually said ouch out loud they are hurting so much. Legs are aching so much lately I have had to wear supportive stockings. (I have varicose veins, had one leg lasered so have these horrible stockings, ahhh but the relief when they are on, stops the swelling too)

Don't even get me started on sleeping. It is any wonder I get any. We sleep, 2 pillows on the right, me, maternity pillow (cat sleeps on top next to belly) then DH who has about 2 foot poor thing. I feel bad, but if I don't have the pillows I wake up on my back all the time. This morning at 6 DH let the dog in too, so we had a family morning in bed for a few hours. It is very hard to get back to sleep with DH snoring, the dog whimpering in her sleep and cat snorting louder than DH!

Went to a breast feeding class today which was very interesting indeed. It is pretty amazing how our babies will find our nipples on their own.

Thanks
    Reviews

Lmao @ teenage boys!!!!! My brother is 14 and he is so spoilt it drives me mad!!!! Teenagers are a lot different since I was one which wasn't really that long ago.

And the heat has been ridiculously insane!!!!!

Joined a mums group on fb in my area and meeting up next week for coffee which is exciting.

Been boring and slack here just wish my partner was home, I think im getting a lil tiny depressed and I miss her like crazy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh nic, that is something my DH would do! lol

would be peeved though

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by broomdyke View Post
    Lmao @ teenage boys!!!!! My brother is 14 and he is so spoilt it drives me mad!!!! Teenagers are a lot different since I was one which wasn't really that long ago.

And the heat has been ridiculously insane!!!!!

Joined a mums group on fb in my area and meeting up next week for coffee which is exciting.

Been boring and slack here just wish my partner was home, I think im getting a lil tiny depressed and I miss her like crazy.
    I wouldn't mind joining a mothers group how would I find one ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    I wouldn't mind joining a mothers group how would I find one ?
    You usually join mothers group after bub is born, the child health nurse will put you in touch with other new mums so all bubs are about same age give or take a couple if months, plus it will be for your local area, XX

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

mrs simmo  (11-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Yep I think it's just a man thing, yet I am still disappointed in him !