Closed Thread
Page 165 of 185 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Broom-sounds like a very annoying situation! I hope the house sells soon.

Meshell-you are doing sooo much I hope you feel better today.

Another day at work, I best get up and get there....

Mondays...hmm

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm still taking blackmores pregnancy and breast feeding gold and will do until I finish bf...

I hear everyone on the discomfort scale.

Adden the cake looked awesome and I'm glad you had a good day at the party and had some help cleaning up!

Today I am washing and packing my hospital bag, and going to buy a nice new bunny rug to wrap baby in :-)

US tomorrow to check the status of pp and acretta then another OBGYN appt on Wednesday. All going to plan 27 days to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    really crampy today - baby is growing - hope that's all it is - i'm starting to worry a bit more now as we're all getting so close - just pray that everything is ok

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

How crazy we are all having aches and pains at the same time. Have a bit of a sore back but the worse pain is in my pelvis. Gets worse when I'm sitting for long periods. So lucky I only have 2 weeks left at work. Feels like I have been wish boned ( pulled apart like the wish bone of a chook) he he.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Lol 8 weeks!!!!! Gahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Does anybody else believe that we are connected to people through patterns unintentionally? For example my sister in law has a 2.5 yr old girl and 1 yr old twin boys. Her cousin has a 5 yr old boy and 3.5 yr old twin girls and a 6 month old girl. I trully believe that my sister in law will fall pregnant with a boy in approx. 12 months. I really believe that my sister in law dis not work her pregnancies out to be that way. My sister and a childhood friend have a similar pattern.
    Anybody here know of any patterns?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi SL1009, Sorry that you are very crampy. Try not to stress. It is very comon to get crampy during pregnancy. Are they leg cramps or tummy cramps? If they are in the tummy. Does your tummy get really tight? They could be braxton hicks. I have been having them since 18 weeks. If you are worried I would check with your Doctor.

I was in alot of pain last night and rang the hosiptal. They told me to come up and to be put on the moniter. Bub was fine and the pain was gone in about 2 hours. Scary, but good for peace of mind. I am 36 weeks today.
    Thinking of you. Kel

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kell72 For This Useful Post:

SL1009  (10-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

9am and 30 degrees.. It's going to be a long day (not to mention a long summer!!!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    9am and 30 degrees.. It's going to be a long day (not to mention a long summer!!!!)
    I am dying today! I had a meeting in the city this morning so was running around in and out of the building then back to my car... so glad that I am finishing work next week, I don't reckon I would have coped otherwise! Perth is way to hot and humid!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm having a hard day aswell, my back is killing me and i have started getting heart burn... not fun! I have been waking up at 3am the last 3 nights with it... and now I have it today again... I have a OB appointment next week, I think I will ask for a prescription for something so that I have it on hand if it gets any worse... Thank god I finish work next Wednesday!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Since everyone is whinging today I'll add my two cents worth as well

Got annoyed with DH over the weekend, never home always working so I decided to clean out the nursery and study by myself. Lifting boxes was a bad idea! Haven't been able to walk without pain for a few days, (hip & back) it's getting better but it doesn't take much to overdo things now. Sleeping was the worst, turning over and getting up to wee is very painful. I think it's called spd, not sure. Anyway if I don't do anything it's fine, but how boring!

In other news I have a hairy belly, like fine blonde fluff it's terrible... Anyone else growing hair in odd spots? Lol