Closed Thread
Page 164 of 185 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    I came back with high iron too my doc sent me a letter on Friday so yesterday I went out and bought Ferro Grad C it has vitamin c in it also for better absorption
    I meant low iron lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    OMG is anyone being kept awake at night due to leg cramps I'm up like at least 4 times a night it's killing me
    More so to the fact I have to get up to walk them off and then I'm mega tired the next day I'm hoping on tues the hospital maybe able to tell me what I can take
    I see some of you have iron issues I have had it since I was 2 months pregnant I take Ferro-Gard C it's over the counter with the vitamin C in it also do we keep taking elevit till bub is born ????
    Hope everyone has a great wkend I'm hanging for next sat the 15th it's my baby shower everyone has RSVP so I have 50 people coming OMG
    I'm taking elevit and apparently ou take that even after bubs whilst u r still breast feeding, just started Ferro grad c yesterday and re your leg cramps I have been taking caltrate every day for a while now and it's helped a lot

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for advice on burp cloths - meshell where do you get the burp pad thing from?

How did you go yesterday adden? The cake looked great

Adam hopefully off to finally buy a washing machine later today! Glad the cool change came through last night - made it through my second scorcher so v happy! Will need to make a move on Christmas stuff might do that today - finishing work on Friday

Feel like I have a hangover this morning had a few lollies last night so maybe that's why!!

Enjoy your Sundays

Oh meshell I forgot to tell you - my gf had a little boy and she found out she was having a boy so her hubby was called the baby Fred and her the whole way through as a joke - the baby was called Tomas in the end, or Tommy as he is known so maybe just tell him to drop it now and think seriously!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    I'm taking elevit and apparently ou take that even after bubs whilst u r still breast feeding, just started Ferro grad c yesterday and re your leg cramps I have been taking caltrate every day for a while now and it's helped a lot
    Thank you FYI to the Ferro grad take it after you eat make you fill yuk other wise iv been on it since I found out I was pregnant and thanks for the cramp tip

Thanks
    Reviews

Goodness me I just had some serious back spasms on my lower back ouchies I can't believe I will be 30 weeks this week - I feel so unbelievable blessed that we have this little person coming into the world but the idea of labour is starting to get to a me a little bit now...

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Thank you FYI to the Ferro grad take it after you eat make you fill yuk other wise iv been on it since I found out I was pregnant and thanks for the cramp tip
    Thanks I've been taking it at the start I my meal so will take at the end

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!
    Reading up as i missed a lot this week!

The party was awesome! HUGE day - 70 people in and out all day! Im exhausted, but had some help cleaning up (thankfully as my family are useless, so did all the food and prep myself!)
    Will put some photos up soon!

Leg cramps - argh! Every night! Im taking the strongest magnesium I can and I still get them! they are so painful!

Burp clothes - adden and Annais have awesome ones - just make sure you wash them lots first as the 'milk' just floats on it as its not as absorbent until you wash them!. they are great - just throw over your shoulder and they are so cute!
    cheaper version - target square nappies. easy and doesn't matter if they go gross!

so so so so so sad about that nurse in england. Im guessing she had depression and it wouldn't have been the phone call as such, it probably was the icing on the cake. Feel so sorry for her family. so sad. I HATE pranks.
    I hate that all the shows/radio stations think its funny.
    Always have hated stressing people out for a laugh. its just not funny
    sorry - rant over.

sleepy day here - hot one in perth so may jump in the pool when DS is asleep then take him in the afternoon.

hungry - must eat soon

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm just over my house at the moment!!!!! I live near a busy highway like on the roads edge because my house actually has a shop front attached and was a shop 2 owners ago. And no matter how much you clean it's dirty overnight. Big piles of dust overnight get into my closed up house!!!!! Doesn't help that I have a cane farm at my backyard either..... It was a good investment 5 yrs ago when we bought it but now my plans have changed and the great frontage has now become a problem. Also the traffic has increased which is great for a business but not so great for sleeping. I'm stuck because I own the property with my ex who is a stubborn biatch and doesn't pay anything towards the property but will not allow it to be rented out so that I could actually enjoy living somewhere else. any renovations come out of my pocket and the house isn't exactly immaculate. Didn't have hot water over a yr because the system caught on fire and I didn't want to pay money for something that was technically shared by the both of us but now with bub almost here i am now out of pocket for $2500 but we have hot water. She expects to go halts in the profit when we sell the house which by the way has been on the market for 2 years but she wants too much money for the property. By the way things are going she owes me nearly $15000 at the moment with all the back pay of house payments, insurance etc so no doubt her settlement price will be substantially larger now. It's so frustrating!!!!! I'm going to be stuck here forever!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

I really don't like the new layout of the app. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews

So wish I didn't have to work oh well I only have to get through today the I have tomorrow off hospital appointment