Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Oh sorry for the essay just wanted to wish adden good luck today too

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

I stopped taking my vitamins like folate etc at 14 weeks, maybe that was a bad move!!

I also get the leg cramps, annoying!

I'm gonna put up the Xmas tree today and also do a spot of shopping for bubs...

Did you guys hear that 2Day FM person who did the prank call on the royal family is dead? Apparently sucuide? Hmmm

I also recommend 1 born every minute, it's not graphic and you get to see the cute babies at the end!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry nurse who received prank call is dead, still quite awful!! But not as suspicious.

Thanks
    Reviews

Lol you're a cracker meshell!!!! Its sad about the nurse the poor thing. It is insane how people feel that suicide is the only thing going for them. I lost a friend last year to suicide and it was quite hard as he asked for help and it was never taken seriously. After that my thoughts and views on the subject has greatly changed.
    I think bub is having a growth spurt or something as period pain and lower backache for me this morning. Other than that I'm fine lol. my dog is driving me mad, being rather sooky and is refusing to go outside and just follows me everywhere even panicking when I go to the toilet and close the door. So annoying!!!! Just another boring weekend for me

Thanks
    Reviews

Suicide is a very sad reality of the world we live in, as it is not reported about much we dont realize how many it effects. I think the stats are something like 6 people a day in australia take their own life.

I need to wash all my baby stuff...I live it when you get a burst of energy like you did this morning Meshell!!

Thanks
    Reviews

I think I've done 10 loads of washing! Thankfully 37 deg today so all drys quickly.. All baby clothes, wraps, linen, sleeping bags washed, room vacuumed, I've even ironed most of the clothes! I couldn't put them away all crinkly.. Think I've gone completely overboard on clothes, I doubt a lot of it will be worn nursery coming along just need to get some pictures framed, hang mobiles and pop up the decals.. Feeling better now if bub came early just need nappies.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Magnesium and calcium are meant to be good for leg cramps. You can get tablets.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    What seriously.... I didn't listen too much about the prank call but she give out a little too much info or something? Stupid radio stations
    50 people is crazy I had 30 and that was intense too many people to think about at once for me.
    my friend had a little girl last night called her Mia Jayde I think it's a beautiful name. I've been up since the crack of dawn I've washed and dried all of babies clothes put mattress protector on stripped linen from cot to wash it was only there for decoration for baby shower which was weeks ago mopped floors scrubbed kitchen off Xmas shopping n can barely walk I think pelvis is having a separation day ouchy
    I no 50 is heaps but I felt bad if I left anyone out and after everything we went through and the people that shared the ride I made it early so it's not an all day thing well I hope lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Well good morning ladies - have just caught up on a million pages; have been doing handover at work so haven't had the chance to post - only 1 week left for me - next Friday is my last day - yahhhoooo!!

MeShell - you look gorgeous and oh my gosh yes you've popped! I've found in the last 2 weeks I've popped even more too although I've been showing from day one. Made up your mind on your boys name yet? I'm still loving Mason Christopher. I haven't asked for anything for Christmas either but will definitely want to do a 'yummy mummy' shopping spree haha! I agree mat clothes are a waste of money and I've been given so many clothes from my SIL and when I buy, I just buy larger sizes! Will have to pick up some more maxi dresses soon.

MrsSimmo - have always loved Maddie

MrsOptimistic - I can't believe 31 weeks - that's in 2 weeks for me so AMAZING to think what docs can do these days - very encouraging

Dragonfly - how nice for you to be there when you're friend got her positive test - she's obviously a close friend and so to get her something little would be lovely and a nice gesture - a cute rattle sounds great

Adden - Just pretend you live in US and you'll be fine ; )

Amy - what did the braxton hicks feel like? Still can't work out if I've had them...

Broom - hope you're feeling much better?

Nicsta - good point on the 2 cars 2 car seat thing - we have two but haven't even given it a thought - one of thems pretty crappy so I think we are just going to install one in the 'good' car. We do have a capsule a friend has lent us plus my SIL is giving us her old car seat we can use from newborn but honestly I don't think we would take the baby in the other car - worth talking to hubby about tonight though

Nala - I totally believe in a 'push' present however I'm not expecting too much as we have spent so much money on IVF and our wedding in the last couple of years. I bought a gorgeous wedding band and our 'plan' was to buy a matching band to wear on the other side of my engagement ring but the price of platinum is so high at the moment and I just don't think funds will stretch. I do collect swarovski figurines so I expect hubby will get me a small one of those. Great idea to do something for dad - I was thinking of putting together a 'new daddy' basket or something similar that includes stuff for the baby and for him - such as photo frame (I can get my SIL to go develop daddy and baby's first photo together', maybe a keyring, romper for bubs that says daddy is the best or something like that maybe a golf voucher yeh just little nick nacks like that.

By the way when I was with my ex I was certain that if we ever had a boy together his name would be Jenson - it went with the surname really well and I have always loved that name - doesn't go with new surname plus hubby doesn't like it but just thought i'd share

Also to finish this essay - what are you all using for burping cloths? Actual burping cloths, receiving blankets, or cloth nappies? I haven't seen these anywhere and the only cloth nappies I've seen are 'ready made' ones rather than the traditional flat ones yo have to fold yourself...any thoughts / help?

xx
    u can buy the traditional cloth nappies from Kmart and use them as burping clothes. I got some for my baby shower to use for burping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Make sure you have vitamin C with your Iron supplements as you have better absorption of the Iron!
    I came back with high iron too my doc sent me a letter on Friday so yesterday I went out and bought Ferro Grad C it has vitamin c in it also for better absorption