Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Argh just laughed so loud at the physio!! ;-p

Congrats on your little girl!! Yay!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats on the little girl ... Go out and buy yourself some new pants this weekend!!

I have an OB appointment in about an hour, looking forward to seeing the bub again! 4 weeks since we saw it feels like forever!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    Congrats on all your scans and you know you're a mum when your pants break-,welcome to the club!!!

we had 19 week scan. Baby is good. Very active and cute. Got great pics of hands and feet. But had her face covered by hands the whole way- obviously shy!!

my hubby and I both work in the medical world so no matter how hard the doctor tried to keep the gender a secret we saw and picked it straight away. So easy to tell st 19 weeks. We are having another girl!!

im pretty ok with another girl but by hubby was clearly disappointed, although he tried not to show it.vhe said it would have been nice to have a pair, but I think it's sucha gift and we are so lucky to have another we should be grateful.

Its his parents ( Chinese) who are making my life hard and they said last weekend they were so looking forward to a dragon boy ( its Chinese year of the dragon). And it would be so nice for the family to have a boy. I just snapped at them and said that it could be a girl and so long as its healthy that's all that matters but they made me feel like a failure and I've spent the afternoon crying. I should be over the moon baby is healthy but all I've done is cry over his stupid parents and how they will blame me and make me feel like a failure. Even though the boy is responsible for providing the Y chromosome. I know that but I'm still upset.
    PI said to hubby he wasn't to tell his parents as I don't feel they deserve to know , but been a Chinese boy he will tell his mum everything, even against my wishes and that makes me even more upset and betrayed.....

Anyway sorry for rambling and the me post.

Once again congrats to all on scans.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Grebbeci and beanksta your bubs are so cute

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gampa - I feel for you
    I feel that if we have another boy our family will be the same. not many girls on our end.
    I desperately want a boy (good age gap for them) but lots of pressure to have a girl! So sorry you have to go through all the stories and explaining. it sux!

glad all your scans are going well.
    I had to make mine a week later as we are going to singapore a week later (stupid us didn't book and the hotel dh wants was booked out!) anyways, i have to wait a whole week longer!

Thanks
    Reviews

Wk 15 down I want the 20 wk scan to hurry up I want to see bubba again most of all find out the sex :-) how ever as I'll be away at the 20 wk mark we have to wait for the following wk oh well this holiday is needed hope everyone is well xxx this is my up date.

Thanks
    Reviews

Congratulations on your scans, little girls

I also have the pressure of needing to have a boy from my FIL, my dh is the last male in his family so the line ends with him. But I don't care, personally I'd love a little girl! My FIL told me if I have a little girl I can't put head bands on her, as he hates them. Guess what my little girl will be wearing all the time and a bright pink one when FIL meets her! At the end of the day I will be thrilled if the baby is healthy, that's what we all want for our little ones.

Had our 1st midwife appointment today, a little late at nearly 15weeks as they stuffed up our initial appointment a few weeks ago but as suspected will have to be monitored closely in the last trimester. No big deal, hopefully the amnio is all fine. Midwife seems happy the scan was perfect so hopefully it's just me that threw the bloods out.

Strange cravings this week! Whole cans of champignons.... Not so strange chocolate ice cream with frozen berries
    Last edited by kmvw; 14-09-2012 at 19:43.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Beeanksta View Post
    Attachment 26573

Our little miracle!
    Wow I went to dr carmody too u didn't do ivf did u at springwood xxx such great pic how far are u

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Got an A+ from OB... Haven't put any weight on since 10 weeks... Woo hoo!!