Closed Thread
Page 159 of 185 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Broom I hope it all worked out and your feeling better!

I'm off to OB today and have to have the GD test...hopefully it comes back ok!

Cannot believe how big my belly us getting I just can't imagine 3 more months, I'll be a giant!

Thanks
    Reviews

How gorgeous Meshell!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My bump looks similar to yours Meshell but I am only going to be 28 weeks on Sat, maybe mine is a big bub! Being pregnant really is amazing!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hahaha meshell a massive change there!!!!!! I've shown from day 1!!!! It's so strange looking at the way we carry children we are all so different!!!! I'm rounded at the top and my tummy looks as if it's coming to a point in the middle like an iceberg tip. Not long now..... Hope the time hurries up I just feel nervous that something unexpected is going to happen.....hope I'm just being melodramatic!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Lol I used to hate wearing dresses but now that's all I live in to the point that the dog gets excited if I put shorts on because that means walkies lol. If I wear shorts the baby just kicks and kicks at the band until I take them off. They aren't tight either lol plenty of room for plumbers crack. When I'm at home I'm in my oversized $5 nighty from big w I actually bought to birth in. I haven't gone to the doc yet but I have made the call lol.

Thanks
    Reviews

30 days and counting for me! YIPEE!

That is if nothing happens before - fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awesome! 30 days is not long till wait!

My next milestone is finishing work then I will start a count down for Bub to arrive... 13 sleeps till I retire! Until all our kids are in school that is!

Thanks
    Reviews
    30 days....thats crazy!

I just counted and i have 30 actual working days left if i make it to my finish date of the 8th of Feb.

I started my online application for Mat Leave and got so annoyed as it kept asking me about a temporary address....i dont have a temporary address, but it keeps saying you indicated you have a temporary address Grrrrrr! So ill leave it for now and go back to it when i am more patient.

Went to OB my appointment honestly last 5 minutes, take blood pressure, do a quick scan to check Heart beat (btw it has always been above 140, today was 146) then today he measured my belly, said she was breech at the moment and it was nothing to worry about right now and then he says goodbye!

So seems all is good, will know about GD results tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meshell, you have completely popped in a matter of days! too funny!

Broom, I'm making the move to dresses as pants are now sooo annoying.

Started packing my labour bag and hospital bag and agree, comfort is the key! I have these jeanie pants that I got from Kmart and I live in them so thats what I will use.

Nic, glad your OB app went well, hope the GD test comes back a negative.

Spent the day getting my carpets cleaned and painting most of the houses skirting boards. only problem is the walls now look dirty so thinking I may paint them too.

Thanks
    Reviews

Just wondering if this is normal.. I have a very sore spot about the size of a small apple just right of my belly button. The baby is under the sore spot, a bum or a head.

I was thinking it may be muscles separating?

Or maybe bub is wearing a hole through my uterus, she has been in the same spot for a few days and she is under the sore spot. I've tried to move her but she won't move!

My bump is really lopsided, there must not be much room in there for her anymore. I'm still really tiny it's horrible going to antenatal class being so small at 26weeks feel like a fraud lol