Closed Thread
Page 154 of 185 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

My libido is normal but we haven't dtd since March as DH thought it may hinder IVF then when pregnant he didn't want to hurt the baby. Now we cannot dtd because of Placenta Previa and I'm now a little frustrated! Actually think it would be rather uncomfortable down there to dtd anyway.

In regards to car seats I bought a cheaper brand from Target called Hipod when they were on special. Well it turns out they are very recommended as my sister took hers to baby bunting to be fitted and the guy fitting the seat said they are very good and he recommends them even though I don't think they sell them at baby bunting.

Last night for the first time I felt a little foot oh so cute, when I touched her foot she kicked me. Well I made DH find her foot last night and she kicked him five times before getting annoyed and turning over! Today my sister and my mum found her little foot and she kicked them away as well, it made it very real feeling a whole foot.

My new little nephew is home, he is a drinking machine and very relaxed. As long as his belly is full he is happy, somehow I think my little one is much more active then my nephew as when he was in the womb he was a very chilled baby and wasn't as active.
    Last edited by kmvw; 03-12-2012 at 22:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    My ankles are swelling all the time I thought it was due to GD how ever OB said its due to little miss sitting on a nerve ??? Pedi's are great
    Really hate getting my feet touched! but it is getting very hard to paint my nails at the moment! so I think I will brave it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So how many suits will I need for bubs? DH and I are quite tall so I think we will be into 000 very quickly. At the moment I have about 5 singlets, 8 short sleeve onsies, 3 long sleeve ones, and 5 singlet onsies.. Will I need more do you think?

Thanks
    Reviews

Just FYI I will be buying suits with the fold over mittens an booties (bonds) as my first DD's feet grew faster than anything else and my gorgeous little suits that had feet were unusable pretty quickly (even though they were baggy everywhere else!)

Also it is so hot up here that the bub will be in nappies and singlets mostly so I don't need much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    So how many suits will I need for bubs? DH and I are quite tall so I think we will be into 000 very quickly. At the moment I have about 5 singlets, 8 short sleeve onsies, 3 long sleeve ones, and 5 singlet onsies.. Will I need more do you think?
    I have 4 singlet suits, 3 singlets, 2 nappy covers, 2 short sleeved bodysuits, 6 long sleeve grow suits (bonds ones with foldable mittens and feet), 2 cardigans, 2 pairs off leggings and a beanie. Will get one more beanie, some socks and mittens and then some more wraps then I'm done

Thanks
    Reviews

Meshell I like both those names, if I was having a boy I loved the name Hunter, not sure if it fits with Christopher. I also Levi, Benjamin and my Dh liked william and Harry.

I still have mo idea what our little girl might be called!! Dh likes flower names and he recently had Zoe pop into his head when he was putting up her change table. I like Ivy, her middle name will be Anne.

Did you guys see Kate Middleton is pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    I LOVE the name Hunter though I agree I dont feel it fits with Christopher.
    My only worry for hunter is he may get shortened to Hunt (which rhymes with C---, innapropriate name for lady bits)

If I was to use hunter I think middle name would be a James maybe?

I love William also though a close friend has a William and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Chase but once again friends baby name. The joys of being one of the last out of your friends to have a baby.

And Benjamin is on my short list though I think its too long to team with Christopher. Though I prefer benjamin not ben I think its a sweet name, maybe cos all the boys I know named ben are sweethearts

I defiantly prefer Ben or mason. I personally think jai is too modern and all the jai I know are troubled kids!! The two in our child care where DD1 goes are bullies....mason is elegant and Ben is cute.....

Thanks
    Reviews

I wont even comment on how many 0000 I've bought it's rather embarrassing. Same with 000 though I did just recently get some of the clothes changed to larger sizing as I don't think baby will get to wear a lot of clothes that I've bought.
    Ps boy names - we are going to use my dads first name as middle name which is Christopher I want something kind of short for first name with Christopher being long I am thinking
    Jai Christopher or Mason Christopher
    feedback please and do any of you have any suggestions...
    I'm liking Mason Christopher

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Meshell I like both those names, if I was having a boy I loved the name Hunter, not sure if it fits with Christopher. I also Levi, Benjamin and my Dh liked william and Harry.

I still have mo idea what our little girl might be called!! Dh likes flower names and he recently had Zoe pop into his head when he was putting up her change table. I like Ivy, her middle name will be Anne.

Did you guys see Kate Middleton is pregnant!
    I'm so excited haha I'm such a loser hehe! Kate and William got married the same year as us and now we are having a baby the same year : )

Thanks
    Reviews

I LOVE the name Hunter though I agree I dont feel it fits with Christopher.
    My only worry for hunter is he may get shortened to Hunt (which rhymes with C---, innapropriate name for lady bits)

If I was to use hunter I think middle name would be a James maybe?

I love William also though a close friend has a William and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Chase but once again friends baby name. The joys of being one of the last out of your friends to have a baby.

And Benjamin is on my short list though I think its too long to team with Christopher. Though I prefer benjamin not ben I think its a sweet name, maybe cos all the boys I know named ben are sweethearts
    Lol meshell I would never have even thought about hunter being shortened to hunt therefore rhyming with you know what!!