Closed Thread
Page 153 of 185 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    oooh I want to do the tea thing!! I am 31 weeks on Wednesday and I will do anything in my power to ensure this baby comes out when he is due. Its only fair I have waited very patiently to meet him.
    Hubby and I have seriously had sex once since I found I was preg ad that was at about 20 weeks and then again on friday night he is mortified that its not nice for the baby. Women reckon libido increases when preg. It hasnt for me hey. I was rather forceful with hubby on friday night and he finally caved but It was rather uncomfortable. Apparently it helps soften the cervix so I am going to continue with it on a regular basis to see if that helps me.
    Ps watched a birthing video on youtube. Bad move. I have not once been concerned or worried about given birth but I watched it in tears holding my vagina I canot comprehend how a baby can come out of that. Help us all.
    The thought of epidural scares me more and csect I am petrified of that.
    This baby has to come out way one or another so I best just suck it up.
    HAHA! You sound just like me!
    hhahaha
    ok, so the sex thing.. me too.. totally not into it at all this pregnancy!
    the birth thing - trust me, you will be fine! I had fears of the epidural but was totally fine when they gave me one (even though it didn't work for me! stupid!!!!) you are in so much pain you just don't care!
    with the delivery - again, you just want it out so you don't care!
    The worst part for me (and I'm scared now because i know what its like!!) is the feeling for dilation! its sooooo uncomfortable! I would rather deliver than have to have that again!! eeeekkkk!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicsta - totally recommend a capsule
    I got one instead of a bassinet cause we drive a lot and I have a carrier that I use too when we walk.
    I loved it, saved my sanity a number of times. I hated waking him up to go somewhere and if I knew we were driving soon after his sleep, i would put him in the capsule and then just move him into the car!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Total agree with adden about the capsule. Best thing if your planing on being out and about a bit with bubs.

I'm a once a week love sesh chick too. Haven't planned it or anything just seems that that is the only time we have both managed to feel like it and have time for it. Have been doing it the whole preg ( only did it about 3 times with ds and that was early into it). Really feels weird having a belly though.

So many terrible stories lately. Lucky we are getting closer to hearing some much welcomed birth announcements.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies for the capsule advice, i might just have to get it then! Maybe we will get the car seat we were looking at for DH's car and then the capsule for my car for the beginning and then when bubs is too big for the capsule ill buy another car seat....

So many choices hey

With my friend the cord got wrapped 3 times around him, must have been doing some intense acrobatics. Anyway they found out cause she didnt feel movement for a day so the next day went to the doc and they couldnt find a heartbeat, he had died the day earlier...omg it was just horrible. So they only knew it was the cord once he had been delivered.

As you can imagine i am movement crazy, always making sure she is moving, but having said that there is nothing she could have dont to prevent it, so you just got to hope for the best.

Im off to reserarch this capsule pram attachement and then car seats. oh and do some work and eat lunch!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Hahaha se.x my libido certainly is higher than normal....but my problem is failure to orgasm......it's so frustrating!!!!!!!

I've been Up all night feeling sick with tender bump, aching thighs and period like pain which then progressed to pains in my back and chest. Was horrible I literally had 2 hrs sleep so I've slept most of today. My partner was away on shift work and kept telling me to call the hospital but bub was up all night moving so I assumed that she was ok I was just having one of those nights lol. I can't wait til she is out here with us I stress all the time in my head about my body. What are your opinions on ivf baby's arriving earlier than naturally conceived ones? I hope my little one arrives on an early note as opposed to going over......

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Have really got no tolerance for shxt atm. Seem to be snapping at everyone all the time ( especially dh). People just seem to be extra stupid or lazy ha ha its definitely them and not me. Anyone else like this.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Broom, deepest sympathies to you and your friend, just devastating

Thanks
    Reviews

Dh and I are not dtd at all, well last time was for my birthday, yay me! Lol but I am not feeling it at all and dh is scared of hurting the baby.

Hey nic, check out hiring a capsule, worth it for 6 months.

Is anyone's ankles swelling? Only I e of mine is, hurts and is a weird redish colour...

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Dh and I are not dtd at all, well last time was for my birthday, yay me! Lol but I am not feeling it at all and dh is scared of hurting the baby.

Hey nic, check out hiring a capsule, worth it for 6 months.

Is anyone's ankles swelling? Only I e of mine is, hurts and is a weird redish colour...
    My ankles are swelling all the time I thought it was due to GD how ever OB said its due to little miss sitting on a nerve ??? Pedi's are great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    oooh I want to do the tea thing!! I am 31 weeks on Wednesday and I will do anything in my power to ensure this baby comes out when he is due. Its only fair I have waited very patiently to meet him.
    Hubby and I have seriously had sex once since I found I was preg ad that was at about 20 weeks and then again on friday night he is mortified that its not nice for the baby. Women reckon libido increases when preg. It hasnt for me hey. I was rather forceful with hubby on friday night and he finally caved but It was rather uncomfortable. Apparently it helps soften the cervix so I am going to continue with it on a regular basis to see if that helps me.
    Ps watched a birthing video on youtube. Bad move. I have not once been concerned or worried about given birth but I watched it in tears holding my vagina I canot comprehend how a baby can come out of that. Help us all.
    The thought of epidural scares me more and csect I am petrified of that.
    This baby has to come out way one or another so I best just suck it up.
    Meshell that's twice more than me : ( I'm the same though not really feeling in the mood but wouldn't mind forcing it if it helps labour and birthing etc - but need to know if its proven! I'm scared that having sex will cause spotting and then I'll FREAK

Will def try the raspberry leaf thing will ask the OB too