Closed Thread
Page 152 of 185 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    That is devastating broom. I pray they get through this terrible time and know how many people are praying for them.

Adden that must have been so scary. Hope he is all over it today and that you all get some needed rest. We are off to see Justine in 2 weeks. Looking forward to it ( dh like her songs too he he ).

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub
    oh, such a good show - and she sang all the classics! Eli was in awe.. he doesn't talk yet, but kept pointing at the stage and grunting! it was so cute! he clapped and sang and danced - so cute!

thank everyone - he did so well today. He ate a normal diet today and has kept it all down. Guessing it was food poisoning. DH and DS are sleeping.. i don't sleep well during the day... so I'm resting watching trashy tv

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi SL1009,
    I am so pleased that you are doing well. Your not that fair behind me at 29 weeks. It is such a relief when your GD comes back fine. Its wonderful news that your bubs kidney problem is I going to be fine. Hoping that you can sit back and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.
    Take care Kel x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mrsoptomistic,
    I get terrible dizzy spells it I don't drink enough water. I carry a bottle around with me all the time. I went to my Grandmothers funeral a couple of weeks ago and forgot to take some water. It was horrible, I almost fell over.
    Hope they improve Kel x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Is anyone going to do the raspberrry leaf tea thing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Broomdyke,
    That is every parents worst fears. I feel so sad for your friend. A friend of mine lost her little girl at 6 months. I still check to see if my twins are breething every night. They are almost 4. It is natural to always worry about your little bub. Even if she is not born yet. Look after yourself and just take one day at a time.
    Thinking of you and your friend. Kel x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

I did it last time so will do it again. Started drinking it from about 38 weeks. Ds came right on his due date. I didn't mind the taste but have friends that didn't.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

What's the raspberry leaf tea thing?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Its ment to bring on labour. You can get it from most health food stores. You just drink it like you would green tea.

Thanks
    Reviews

I read that taken from 32 weeks it stregthens your uterus and helps with a uncomplicated and quicker labour. My midwife has recommended it so I guess I will give it a go. If you don't like the tea you can buy it in a vitamin form but the tea is more effective.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meshell my husband is also scared and thinks the baby will get hurt, but on average we are once a week. Sometimes my libido is up and sometimes not, but the bigger i get the less its up as i just feel like a blimp and not that sexy!

I am very emotional today, just feel like crying at the smallest things...pregnancy hormones, i have escaped them for the most part, but today they are here!!

Bought my pram yesterday, got the steelcraft strider compact stroller in shell, hopefully it will come in time, they had to order it in, said it could be after xmas....ah im sure it will be fine. Havent decided if i will buy the basinett attachement yet.

There is also a capsule attachment, not sure on that either, any advice?

Husband wants to buy the infant car seat which lasts them till 4 years old.

My cot is ready to pick up and the nursery is coming together so things are starting to work.

Also Broom that is just horrible news, i am terrified of these kinds of things. My friend lost her baby in May this year, she was 34 weeks and the cord got tangled around his neck, she is still obviously devistated, she did IVF and i just cant shake her news. We havent seen much of each other lately as it is hard for her to be around other pregnant people (which i understand) she is also now going through IVF again, i hope she gets pregnant again soon.

Anyway i just pray we all have our babies safely and then they are all safe forever!!