Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Happy Friday Ladies

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Della77  (14-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're not allowed to DTD because of the haematoma, but I normally have an increased level of horniness while PG .
    Congratulations khutch! A little Girl! Hope everything goes well with the pp.

Hi Nala, we were EPU buddies! We have the same EDD, which does make a lot of sense... (although the first date I got was the 27/1, then the 23/1, scan EDD was 17/1 a whole ten days after the first date, so they've gone with the middle 23/1!... oh well they say only 5% of babies come on their EDD). Hope you are feeling OK, and not letting the BS stress you out.

AFM - I feel miserable ATM. Got sick night before last (head cold/flu), and it sucks.

Take care everyone, have a great Friday!
    Last edited by Della77; 14-09-2012 at 10:01. Reason: spelling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Khutch and Gampa,
    I too have a low lying in front placenta.
    My Dr said that you won't feel kicks till around 20 weeks (at the earliest) so not to worry if you don't feel anything. Not reassuring cause I was feeling DS by now and I'm just waiting for movement!
    Like everyone said, PP is workable. But if anything happens go to hospital right away cause it can be dangerous for you and bubs.

my BSL's have been great from home, so I'm happy about that!

yay, nearly the weekend!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Friday everyone! 3 more days of work for me and then 2 weeks of holidays... I am hanging out for a break!!

My sister had PP with both her pregnancies with no issues, its great to know early so that you can take precautions if you need to.

Hanging out to feel bub move, DH is aswell, he keeps touching my belly and trying to feel something, I have to keep reminding him that if I can't feel anything then he won't!! Very sweet though, he is getting very very excited about everything.

We bought out pram yesterday... went for a Valco Rebel Q Air in the end, can't wait till it arrives!!

XXA

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Meshell I like it too!!!!! Lol.

Can't wait to see more scan pictures in here of the bubbas and definately counting down the days to my 20 week scan!!!!! 5 more days lol.

I feel my little one kicking and carrying on a fair bit and my partner has felt baby move about only twice which is frustrating for her because she is so excited lol.
    I'm pretty hormonal and tend to cry at least once a week about sh!t and it's a whole day crying. It doesn't help that I can feel the baby because it just makes me cry more because I feel guilty that I might be upsetting him/her. I guess I'm scared knowing that I have to consider and protect somebody other than myself for a long time and that every decision and action in my life will impact mychild and I am afraid of disappointing my child. This doesn't mean that I don't want them or don't love them I'm just worried that I won't live up to my own expectations of being a great mum.

I'm frightened of suffering from depression even though I am usually a very strong and goal orientated person who keeps on top of things even when things aren't as great. I think its because I'm going into unknown territory lol. I don't know what my reactions will be to certain situations or if I will get the right support from the family and I'm afraid of dealing with my partner should things not work down the track lol yes I do worry about a lot of things because I like to be prepared and ready for any situation because in my past I was dealt with a change I could never imagine happening and it broke me but in the end it's made me a stronger person more aware of who I am.

Sorry for the rambling, does anybody else worry about the potential future of raising their kids?

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://www.dailylife.com.au/life-and...913-25uip.html

interesting article in today's Age

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Love it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by broomdyke View Post
    Meshell I like it too!!!!! Lol.

Can't wait to see more scan pictures in here of the bubbas and definately counting down the days to my 20 week scan!!!!! 5 more days lol.

I feel my little one kicking and carrying on a fair bit and my partner has felt baby move about only twice which is frustrating for her because she is so excited lol.
    I'm pretty hormonal and tend to cry at least once a week about sh!t and it's a whole day crying. It doesn't help that I can feel the baby because it just makes me cry more because I feel guilty that I might be upsetting him/her. I guess I'm scared knowing that I have to consider and protect somebody other than myself for a long time and that every decision and action in my life will impact mychild and I am afraid of disappointing my child. This doesn't mean that I don't want them or don't love them I'm just worried that I won't live up to my own expectations of being a great mum.

I'm frightened of suffering from depression even though I am usually a very strong and goal orientated person who keeps on top of things even when things aren't as great. I think its because I'm going into unknown territory lol. I don't know what my reactions will be to certain situations or if I will get the right support from the family and I'm afraid of dealing with my partner should things not work down the track lol yes I do worry about a lot of things because I like to be prepared and ready for any situation because in my past I was dealt with a change I could never imagine happening and it broke me but in the end it's made me a stronger person more aware of who I am.

Sorry for the rambling, does anybody else worry about the potential future of raising their kids?
    EVERYONE will worry about whether they will be a 'good' parent.....in my mind you WILL be a FANTASTIC parent to YOUR child.....your child will love you so much - as much as you love them - don't stress!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just split my pants

Now my 2 pairs of work pants that fit has been reduced to 1........

Thanks
    Reviews
    My bubba girl at her 20 week scan.

20wks_2_65.jpg