Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    All done bring on some food

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub
    good work - good luck on the results

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Comp FF (complimentary formula feeding) ... - or of its not complimentary, something along those lines, baby brain here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    SL - I rang my OB to get the results... I don't have an appointment with him till 20th Dec so didn't want to wait that long.

Good Luck with everyone's GD results, hope they all come back ok.

Happy Friday... after today 1 Only have 2 Friday's to go! 2.5 weeks of work left!! Seriously over it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsoptomistic View Post
    Comp FF (complimentary formula feeding) ... - or of its not complimentary, something along those lines, baby brain here!
    ah i see i thought one of the f's would stand for formula - thank you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    SL - I rang my OB to get the results... I don't have an appointment with him till 20th Dec so didn't want to wait that long.

Good Luck with everyone's GD results, hope they all come back ok.

Happy Friday... after today 1 Only have 2 Friday's to go! 2.5 weeks of work left!! Seriously over it!
    Yeh we don't have an appointment I might call this afternoon as I am a sweet tooth and have stacked on the weight so am anxious to find out

Thanks
    Reviews
    i called my OB and the receptionist said she was going to get the results out for him and I guess he will call me - now i'm nervous!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sure it will be fine, they probably would have called you straight away if there was a problem.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, So sorry I have not been online forever. I try to read most of the posts. Everyone is doing a amazing job.
    After running around after my twins all day I am ready for bed around 9.00pm. One day last week I was in bed by 7.00pm.
    I am 34 +4. Going ok. Finding this heat really hard. Having trouble with my iron levels. I had my GD test a couple of weeks ago. The 1 hour long one came back high. I had to go back and had the 3 hour one. That came back low. Very happy about that.
    Sorry for not remembering who lost there Mum 8 years ago and was struggling with it. I lost my Mum 9 years ago last month. As much as having a baby is a wonderful thing. It is so hard not having your Mum around to share it with. You know that your Mum would love your baby with all hear heart, but you would really love to hear it.
    As for buying prams overseas, I was told that the safety standards are not the same and the warranty is not covered. Got this info from my local baby store. I am hope I am wrong.
    I am having my little girl either the 27th or 28th of Dec. Having a c-section.
    I love reading all the posts and love the nurseries. I need to do my nursery, pack my hospital bag, bag for bub. Still so much to do.
    Take care girls.
    Kel. X

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Quote Originally Posted by kell72 View Post
    Hi Girls, So sorry I have not been online forever. I try to read most of the posts. Everyone is doing a amazing job.
    After running around after my twins all day I am ready for bed around 9.00pm. One day last week I was in bed by 7.00pm.
    I am 34 +4. Going ok. Finding this heat really hard. Having trouble with my iron levels. I had my GD test a couple of weeks ago. The 1 hour long one came back high. I had to go back and had the 3 hour one. That came back low. Very happy about that.
    Sorry for not remembering who lost there Mum 8 years ago and was struggling with it. I lost my Mum 9 years ago last month. As much as having a baby is a wonderful thing. It is so hard not having your Mum around to share it with. You know that your Mum would love your baby with all hear heart, but you would really love to hear it.
    As for buying prams overseas, I was told that the safety standards are not the same and the warranty is not covered. Got this info from my local baby store. I am hope I am wrong.
    I am having my little girl either the 27th or 28th of Dec. Having a c-section.
    I love reading all the posts and love the nurseries. I need to do my nursery, pack my hospital bag, bag for bub. Still so much to do.
    Take care girls.
    Kel. X
    Hi kel

Lovely to hear from you; you're getting so close now. Sorry you're not feeling the best I hope that by the time you get yourself organized you'll be ready for your new little miracle to come straight away

X