Closed Thread
Page 144 of 185 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    I'm heading off for my 1 hour GD test today... fingers crossed!
    Best of luck with the GD xo

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm thinking of cutting back to 4 days a wk as of dec it's too much with all these appointments and this insulin GD is killing me hope everyone is well xo

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hi lladies just had 30 week appointment baby measures perfect blood pressure 113 over 60 no pain no bleeding no swelling heart beat 141 so far so good it looks like I just need help putting baby in my uterus then I breeze through the rest. As a treat for myself I finally decided on a nappy bag I got the oi oi slouch leather tote in tan was $375 I got it for $210 winning just waiting for it to arrive in store ultrasound on 12 december
    That's great news about bub I have a growth ultrasound on the 18/12 so this will be the tell sign of her size fingers cross when do u finish work

Thanks
    Reviews

Hope all of those GD tests come back negative... Alot going on this week

Ended up in the birthing suite today. I inhaled some horrible fumes from some concrete being sealed yest, my throat was burning. Spoke to midwife and she expressed no concern unless my chest started hurting and bubs was fine. No movement last night, none this morning. At 11 rang my OB who said go straight to the birthing unit to get monitored. Very very scary! (though I now know what route NOT to take to the hospital when I go into labour) but all is well, they hooked me up to a machine for 1 hour and DH and I listened to the heartbeat and movements inside. It is very noisy in our wombs! It is amazing how much the baby moves that i didnt feel. Also if the heartbeat wives tale is anything to go by I think we may be having a boy, but will have to wait and see....

The Facebook group is just a few of us and we write on here more than that one anyway, I think there are 4-5 of us and some non IVF girls on there too. It's very quiet....

Thanks
    Reviews

Morning ladies! 40 degrees here today! I have a stack of things to get done at work it's sooo busy! Hope everyone's GD tests come back negative, I have mine next thurs! Can you believe it's almost December??? Time for me to put up the tree.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh Nala I'm glad all is ok, what a scary experience!

Thanks
    Reviews

Just me and DH for Christmas this year, everyone else is up in tamworth, and I ain't travelling that far in a car. Pulled out all our solar lights this morning... I seem to have collected alot from sales last year! DH is goona get mad 😜Whoops.

What's everyone else up too??

Thanks
    Reviews

So excited my little sister had her baby boy this morning, 8.8pounds. I'm going to see him tonight.

It's a stinker here in Melbourne today I think it's meant to be 38 but not unexpected if it gets over 41. I normally love the heat, but I'm not coping too well with it the last week. Wish we had a pool!

I'm glad everything is ok Nala, I hate when bubs is quiet. My little one was quiet for three days before last night, then late last night she went a little hyper I just try to remember they are going through growth spurts and it would be natural for them to be tired. However if I didn't feel her at all I would certainly be worried and get checked.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone,

Stephie welcome to the group - know what you mean about it taking ages to sink in, I didn't believe it for ages either.

For everyone going through GD tests, how did you go? Hope they come back OK for you all, I had to have the GCT and GTT and they both sucked. The 3 hour one must REALLY suck though.

Had another scan the other week and bubs has grown heaps but also has even more fluid around her. Thankfully there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with her swallowing or her kidneys though. Have dropped down to 2 days a week at work from this week, trying to get renovations finished and having such an enormous tummy due to her extra large swimming pool makes things quite uncomfortable.

I think with our cycles we were out of pocket about $4k for a full ICSI cycle and about $2k for a FET. There is only 2 clinics to choose from in Newcastle as well. We sold our house and moved to a cheaper house about 45 mins out of town to help finance it but we are still in a fair bit more debt than I would like to be. I don't care though cause our little Princess is almost here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    I am working as long as I possibly can, as long as my body will handle any way. I have put in I will be on leave first week of feb, baby is due 6 feb but I am really just takig it as it comes. Though as I get bigger I may have a little difficulty at work.

When do you plan on finishing up?

I am finishing work on 4th January, so am definately counting down the days. That is if I can hold that long!