Closed Thread
Page 143 of 185 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stephiew View Post
    Hi ladies
    Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I'm currently 26+4. Our bubs is the result of a successful FET "frosty" at Westmead in Sydney. Still in denial that I'm actually pregnant, despite the growing tummy! We had a m/c last year and it really knocked us about and then a chemical pregnancy earlier this year. But I'm keeping well so all should be fine. I just have trouble believing we are so lucky :-). I haven't seen many of your posts to date but I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!
    Stephiew
    Welcome aboard Stephiew!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    AFM at Melbourne pathology waiting for my blood glucose test. My dr ordered the 3 hour one....so....first te nurse couldn't get my vein in my left arm, couldn't get vein in my right arm, stuck needle into my left hand but drew hardly any blood and eventually got enough blood from my right hand!! After being poked and prodded I then had to do a urine test which of course I couldn't do! So had to have sips of water and wait. In the meantime I nearly passed out and had to lie down!! Finally got the urine done and then was able to have my glucose drink - not that bad although not yummy either - very sweet and doesn't taste dissimilar to schweppes lemonade lol!! Now waiting an hour for second bloods then one more hour after that for third bloods then I can scoff the apple and chips in my handbag and get myself home!

Off to growth scan this afternoon and then pre natal class tonight - we're doing the tour tonight which will be good. Can't wait to see bubs again at the scan - little miss or mr is moving around heaps at the moment after that sugar kick lol!!
    Fingers crossed all goes well for you! I hated by gd test! And I failed which made it worse I am having a growth scan on Friday, can't wait to see bubs again and to see how big she is getting! My classes start on 08.12.12, should be interesting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone!
    Welcome Stephiew!!! Good to see new people on here!!
    I have my 3rd (and final no matter what the outcome!!!!!) GD test tomorrow!!!
    I am having bloods every half hour (not hourly like normal) and have to have my iron, and all other bloods done too - on an empty tummy!
    My diet all week has been basically no carbs, so bring on thursday lunch! I may just have to treat myself to McDonalds! hahaha
    praying so hard I don't have GD again. the precautions I have taken would make it very hard to hear that I have it again.
    In other news, renos should be done by next week! wooo hoooo!!!
    Someone asked how the lego party was.. sorry, can't remember who! the actual party is on the 8th december - when the reno's are done! bring it on! I can't wait!
    dizzy still (which has been no fun at all!)
    and apart from ALL that, Baby girl is kicking a lot!
    weather in perth sux today, so DS and I are playing inside all day!
    making a banner for the party and making more lists! haha
    hope you are all going well!
    oooh, and I have a pregnancy massage tomorrow after the GD test - can't wait!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Just made my own homemade tuna, avocado and cucumber sushi rolls for lunch - complete with kewpie mayo, pickled ginger, soy and wasabi. I LOVE sushi! Pleased that my DH enjoyed them too!

Off to my OB appt this afternoon - hopefully will have more of a management plan after today. Everyone keeps saying how tiny I am - tell that to my stretch marks! Lol

Welcome stephaniew, hope everyone else is good. Good luck with the diabetes tests Adden!

Does anyone know how we can bump our other quiet members (apart from pm) to see how they're tracking?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm heading off for my 1 hour GD test today... fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews

So.... Just had my OB appt (no bleeding so far - touch wood) am currently 30 weeks... plan is for a c section (possible classic) under GA at 35+1 all going well. Have another scan in 2 weeks (will be 32 weeks) to check for placement and vascularity for accreta. Have been told I'll have a 75% chance of transfusion so need to have weekly blood tests soon to cross match and hold. Am starting to get really nervous!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome Stephiew!

Bumping Ladies...I think I read a long time ago there was a Facebook page for this group, maybe where some of the ladies ended up.

Wow MrsOpt why that early? Was there an issue? My OB said 37weeks for me, maybe they just have different protocols to follow. Good luck glad your going ok

Thanks
    Reviews

Kmvw my last bub was born just before 39w and the worry is about premature labour and bleeding I guess. I have been reassured the baby will be fine (I'm apparently measuring 3 weeks ahead at the moment)... I suppose there are different protocols - might also be because she is going away for 2 weeks from when I hit 36 weeks and wants to be there for my surgery and recovery?! I know she has discussed my case with the other 2 OB's at the hospital and am adamant that whatever is in he best interest f the baby should be done..!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    hi ladies hope everyone is having a beautiful day i love how we are all tied up with medical appointments at this point in our pregnancies I have 30 week check up today. starting to get a little back pain now from the extra weight, grcery shopping after a full day at work is un so hubby has to come with me now and push the trolley and I just walk around like a right madam damanding him to get this and that.
    Enjoy massage sounds devine.
    I'm the same with back pain! By the end of the day I'm totally over it, cooking is a nightmare, DH has to clean up after (his job anyway if I cook) and I'm in bed by 9.30. I bought some Ecco shoes about 7 weeks ago for work, I would have been immobile without them, I even wear them for cooking sometimes. I don't think carrying an infant is going to improve matters!

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome stephiew.. Good luck with GD tests everyone.. Wow to those who kind of know the week they will give birth, that must be nerve wracking, best of luck with all your check ups in the meantime..
    AFM I am finishing work in 2 days. Can't believe it after 9 years! Weird as wont go back to management role; I won't mix that with baby..then next week it's set up nursery time and wash all baby's clothes I'm starting to panic if I came early he'll have nothing to wear! 33 weeks today...