Closed Thread
Page 141 of 185 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

I'm sure it would be hard to see you but don't ever feel guilty. Just because it will be hard seeing your journey continue there is no way she would ever blame you.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONFLY17 For This Useful Post:

AmyEL  (27-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    I'm sure it would be hard to see you but don't ever feel guilty. Just because it will be hard seeing your journey continue there is no way she would ever blame you.

I know but I think the pregnancy hormones have taken over...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Totally understandable. Just be there for her whatever way you can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Just had some devastating news from my brother... his partner and him went for thier 12 week scan today and found out they had lost the baby, just sad for them.
    so sorry for you all. what a terrible thing to go through
    sending you lots of love

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

I am mixed with feelings of guilt because I am pregnant and just so sad for them... my baby shower invites are due to go out this week, I just hope they haven't been sent so that I can stop her's going out this week... would be terrible timing.
    So sorry AmyEL, that's just terrible news. 😥

I would talk to your brother before stopping her invite going out, or maybe just hand deliver it at a more appropriate time. She will be grieving but I am sure she wouldn't like for you to think she couldn't still be happy for you and help you celebrate? Obviously after a bit of time (timeframe guided by your brother maybe?) I am sure she wouldn't want to be excluded (not saying that you wouldn't invite her still, but if she hears others have got their invitation and she hasn't got hers she may be offended?)

I remember how I felt when my sister best friend fell pregnant, (we had been trying for ages) and everyone kept it from me to "protect" me.. (I know it's different) but I was hurt and offended that others thought I couldn't be happy for her...! Does that make ANY sense!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    I know its great hey, I did my first cycle in September2011 and after pouring out about $7500.00 and being out of pocket near $5k then being depressed as hell over "wasting" so much money and not being preg I went into a bit of a downward spiral I then investigated using Westmead fertility in Sydney (i was born in westmead hospital) out o pocket is about $2k I think but the idea of the travel as well as an IVF cycle thrown into one scared me. Feb 2012 I was driving down the high way and saw a massive sign that said everyone deserves a family low cost IVf so I called straight away I was the first person to have doctors appointment at The fertility centre they charge about $1350 out of pocket for first cycle ad subsequent cycles in a calendar year are about $550.00 amazing hey! I love they are making it so affordable I have lost count over the years of people who never had children as they were not in a position to "afford" IVF I ind it heartbreaking that money deciphers whether a lot of couples can have a child. I love that these clinics are opening all over the place to help all women. I believe one just opened up on the sunshine coast also.
    Please note the clinic I went to do not do donor sperm or embryo as yet. They are just a basic clinic though I believe they were going to start looking into donor
    Meshell wow that is just amazing! Good on them for not being penny pinchers. When I was in my TWW I had to go for a drip for my natural killer cells. I was talking to the nurse and we were talking about how hard and how expensive everything is; she made a point and said that at least we could afford it - even if we couldn't afford we found the money from somewhere whereas there are so many people out there that simply can't! I felt extremely blessed after thinking this over. Yes I always complain about having no money and always being in debt - but we were able to come up with money to do this and have our little miracle on the way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had some devastating news from my brother... his partner and him went for thier 12 week scan today and found out they had lost the baby, just sad for them.
    Oh Amy what a horrible thing for them to have to go through - big hugs for you and your family xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    i agree with mrsoptimistic - I wouldn't risk her getting offended if she didnt get an invitation or her being even more upset because I'm sure she doesn't want to take anything away from you and you're excitement...

Thanks
    Reviews
    thats what I would do too meshell.
    When I lost my little baby a friend sent me a teddy bear with a poem - it was so beautiful. Apparently there is a company that sends out presents/cards stuff for miscarriages. I will never forget that kind gesture. I have the teddy in the nursery, it will always be in a special place for me to look at.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry must not have made myself clear... I wasn't not going to invite her I just didn't want the invite to turn up this week... I will give it to her myself when I see her.