Closed Thread
Page 139 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Meshell, just wait till taking all your clothes off still gives you no relief! I am feeling so tight and uncomfortable at the moment, the only thing that helps is laying down! I have to eat small and often, my belly button is sticking out and is tender too :-( not sure I have much more room in here for bub!! I'm going to the pool tomorrow, hope that gives me some relief - albeit temporary... OB appt on Wed, hopefully will have a more concrete plan then...!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hay lady's I'm off to hospital appointment tomorrow I actually have 2 appointments one with the OB then one for the diabetes need I say I'm sure they are going to put me on more insulin oh well not for much longer. Thank you a for your kind words over the wkend yes it was hard I tend to have sad days lately missing my mum ;( I know it's only going to get worse. I'm 25 wks this wk still awhile to go bet seems to be going mega fast my belly seems bigger then it should be not sure if I should be worried think it might be due to GD ?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey all!! How is everyone? Looks like a lot of us have appointments this week. I have a growth scan on Friday, see how big our little Bubba is getting, I will be 32 weeks then. DH shouted us a little weekend away on the weekend, went to Kingscliffe. Was soo good to do nothing and relax by the pool and the beach. Just what I needed, our last little holiday before our little one is born!! Busy week this week, baby shower on Saturday and I have not done anything! Lucky we are having a BBQ in the park, however it's going to be soo hot! Dislike Qld summers!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Bean your little getaway sounds awesome. I'm so tired from our trip to Adelaide. The 11 hrs each way was not to bad but am feeling it now. Heard on the radio today about a new Ivf clinic in Melbourne for cycles for $2000. Has anyone else heard about this ?

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    so many appointments this week - I've got a couple tomorrow. Also 28 weeks today so officially in trimester number 3 - yaaaaaay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    another boring day for me...my replacement at work is starting on thursday so I've got today left and then 2 weeks of being a shadow then no more! terrible storms in melbourne this morning, woke up to thunder at 4am and had to let the dogs in - one of them is terrified of thunder bless her and just bolted under our bed! I said in a few years that will be a child jumping into our bed lol! so feeling sleepy as I didn't sleep much past 4.

looking forward to tonight - off to a friends house and they are lending us some baby stuff so we'll see what goodies we get...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Hi ladies
    Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I'm currently 26+4. Our bubs is the result of a successful FET "frosty" at Westmead in Sydney. Still in denial that I'm actually pregnant, despite the growing tummy! We had a m/c last year and it really knocked us about and then a chemical pregnancy earlier this year. But I'm keeping well so all should be fine. I just have trouble believing we are so lucky :-). I haven't seen many of your posts to date but I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!
    Stephiew

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Stephiew, what is your due date? I am 27W 2 Days due on 24th Feb... Can't beleive it either, we where lucky to get a BFP first cycle, feel so fortunate considering what some of you ladies have gone though.

How is your planning going? Have you bought much for the bub yet? Do you know what you are having?

Thanks
    Reviews
    a question about mittens for baby...

i had on my list to buy a couple of pairs of mittens BUT I have bought a few bonds suits that come with removable mittens (you can just roll them over). Will this suffice or would you recommend buying a couple of pairs anyway as they won't be wearing those suits all the time...how long are baby's 'supposed' to wear mittens - it's just to stop themselves scratching their precious little faces really isn't it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stephiew View Post
    Hi ladies
    Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I'm currently 26+4. Our bubs is the result of a successful FET "frosty" at Westmead in Sydney. Still in denial that I'm actually pregnant, despite the growing tummy! We had a m/c last year and it really knocked us about and then a chemical pregnancy earlier this year. But I'm keeping well so all should be fine. I just have trouble believing we are so lucky :-). I haven't seen many of your posts to date but I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!
    Stephiew
    Hi Stephie - welcome : ) congratulations on your hard earned pregnancy. I'll do an updated roll call and you can add you due date and whether you are having a boy or girl or a surprise!