Closed Thread
Page 130 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    as above Meshell, surely they should respect that? If not, say you haven't been able to hold your breakfast down. Enjoy your pedicure!

Mums, what size pants would you get a regular boy who is 10 months old? 0 or 1? Want to surprise the mum, so don't want to ask her

1! - gives the. Room to grow into them over summer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It was interesting the child care centre, i liked it! I just need to fill in the form and get going with application and then hopefully when i need to use them (2014) ill be able to get in!

I will ask more questions once it gets closer to the time when we need the service, but so far it looks good. Its 2 mins from our house and 10 mins from my work.

Im starved going to get lunch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi All,

I've had a funny morning today, I'm a PA and my boss emailed me this morning to cancel all his meetings, his wife is pregnant only a couple of days behind me, so only just 26 weeks... she had pain last night at 3am so they went into hospital they are worried about possible abruption... very scary... they have sent them home now for complete bed rest. Made me get very teary.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Oh how awful AmyEL, it's always scary to hear that stuff, hopefully she is ok..!

Thanks
    Reviews
    They have sent her home so that has to be a good sign, they would have transferred her to the maternity hospital and had her on rest there if it they where really concerned.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    It was interesting the child care centre, i liked it! I just need to fill in the form and get going with application and then hopefully when i need to use them (2014) ill be able to get in!

I will ask more questions once it gets closer to the time when we need the service, but so far it looks good. Its 2 mins from our house and 10 mins from my work.

Im starved going to get lunch.
    Sounds great Nicsta - when do you think you will start using it? Did they have a long wait list? We probably have 3 or 4 childcare centres within 10-15 minutes walk from home but as I am taking the first year off I haven't looked into anything properly yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Hi All,

I've had a funny morning today, I'm a PA and my boss emailed me this morning to cancel all his meetings, his wife is pregnant only a couple of days behind me, so only just 26 weeks... she had pain last night at 3am so they went into hospital they are worried about possible abruption... very scary... they have sent them home now for complete bed rest. Made me get very teary.

Wow that is so scary - hope she is OK and you are feeling a bit better; it's so much worse when you're going through pregnancy to hear of scary things like that happening to people you know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    They have sent her home so that has to be a good sign, they would have transferred her to the maternity hospital and had her on rest there if it they where really concerned.
    That's good news - hopefully she can just put her feet up for a few days. Like you said if they thought it was anything of serious concern they wouldn't have let her go

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi SL, I'd go and put your name down at all of them now for an expected 2014 start... It's never too early. If you are planning in having a year off and going back to work? Then you can leisurely check them out and have more choice when you do decide. I'm in HR and have seen SO many mothers have to delay return to work (when they wanted to come back) because Chilcare was not available... It puts added financial and emotional strain on people at a time that this transition can be difficult. There is a 2 year wait list here! It took me 2 yrs to get my dd into the centre I wanted. My name has been down at the centre since this baking baby was 12 weeks! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Ooh hope that didn't come across as a "you should"! Didn't mean it to, just from experience I know it can be hard to get care and if you have to compromise (ie: sending your darling children somewhere you are not completely happy with) it can be extremely distressing for the parents and distracting....