Closed Thread
Page 13 of 185 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This may be a bit TMI but has anyone else found sex painful as the pregnancy has gone on. I was ok earlier in the PG, didn't 'feel' like it but it wasn't painful, but in the last couple of weeks it has gotten quite painful to DTD and I feel bad for DH. (was soooo hoping I would be one of the women who's libido goes through the roof when PG )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    We changed too because we felt that our FS was unwilling to undertake further testing or even try anything different on the cycle. Each FET was completely unmedicated and a non-US guided transfer. New FS completed a bunch more tests (which were negative) but then put me on clexane and did an US guided transfer. Also put me on progesterone pessaries after transfer, which I had asked for previously as I am fairly sure my progesterone is always low. Even being PG the highest it has ever been is 37.
    Not to mention that new FS is lovely
    That's so strange - everything you got (US guided transfer, progesterone pessaries etc) I didn't get a Melbourne but got at Monash! Weird!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This may be a bit TMI but has anyone else found sex painful as the pregnancy has gone on. I was ok earlier in the PG, didn't 'feel' like it but it wasn't painful, but in the last couple of weeks it has gotten quite painful to DTD and I feel bad for DH. (was soooo hoping I would be one of the women who's libido goes through the roof when PG )
    I couldn't tell you - we stiiiillllll haven't done anything I think we're both freaking...we just had our 1 year wedding anniversary on Monday, so we're going out on Saturday night to celebrate - who knows that may be the night if we don't freak out lol!!! Is anyone else in my position??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    I couldn't tell you - we stiiiillllll haven't done anything I think we're both freaking...we just had our 1 year wedding anniversary on Monday, so we're going out on Saturday night to celebrate - who knows that may be the night if we don't freak out lol!!! Is anyone else in my position??
    Im just too tired to do anything!
    haha! We have a few times, but with a 2 year old and DH working so much, we are both exhausted come 7 when DS goes to sleep!
    Not painful for me.. just too tired!!!!

Congrats on your one year! We have our 10 year coming up! going to singapore to celebrate DH's 40th, Babymoon and anniversary first week of October (I'm not allowed to fly past 25 weeks, so going early!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post

OMG were in the same boat - but I can't face sex. My MS has been so bad that all that rocking wouldn't turn out well for either of us!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Lol I'm one of those pregnant ladies who's crazy libido goes through the roof

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

We have DTD the whole time. Definitely not pain full so maybe you should mention it to your doc next time your there. TMI Have found the hormones have made the orgasim bigger but am going to have. Found libido to go way up in the 3 tri last time so hang in there girls and make the most of these extra hormones he he he

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Sorry was also going to say I'm going to have to research preg positions this time.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Grebecci

I wouldnt have sex throughout the first 12 weeks and then after the first scan when hubby saw baby he is mortified I am now 19 weeks 1 day and havent had sex the whole time lol and I dont even miss it lol Lets hope that changes
    Glad I'm not the only one - honestly I don't miss it either which is really unusual for me (not for DH haha) but for me, yes!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

We've only DTD a couple of times (before I got a belly) & it wasn't painful. Having sex while pg freaks my poor DH out, plus I've been so sick and tired. Watching my belly move and feeling the baby kick freaks DH out, he reckons it's like aliens are about to hatch lol.