Closed Thread
Page 129 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

We will have a naming day with god parents just simple and short I have caved a little with the whole gestational diabetes the hospital is going to freak out at me but I can't help it I mean I eat like a rabbit and just need a treat every now and then oops I no they will put me on more insulin too oh well not long it will be over oh and my baby shower is on the 15/12 bring on the sugar lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Adden, hope that stops soon you poor thing...

are you guys doing weird things? today, every time I have gone to the toilet I have washed my hands then brushed my teeth ?? About 3 seconds into the brushing I am like what am I doing?

Thanks
    Reviews

Just tell work your run down and just need a day to rest, that's the truth and they should understand since your pregnant. It's important not to over due it enjoy your 'mental health day'

Thanks
    Reviews
    as above Meshell, surely they should respect that? If not, say you haven't been able to hold your breakfast down. Enjoy your pedicure!

Mums, what size pants would you get a regular boy who is 10 months old? 0 or 1? Want to surprise the mum, so don't want to ask her

Thanks
    Reviews

Sounds fine I highly doubt they will think your incompetent for being pregnant. especially if you haven't even had 1 day off yet! I have only had 1 day off and it was for the sane reason as you, I was just exhausted, they understood

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Meshell & Adden hope you are feeling better today...

Nala I can't remembr for the life of me what it was (surprise surprise) but I did something silly like that I was like what the hell am I doing lol! I'll post later if I remember it!

Thanks for the feedback on the catholic godparents etc...Unfortunately 90% of our friends are greek orthodox, so no mixed couples. The only catholics we do know (aside from DHs family) we wouldn't put as godparents. It will be easy for number one so I guess that's all that matters for now...

Went to birthing class number two last night. Subject: Labour!
    Honestly it was really overwhelming up to a certain point and I had to talk to myself in my head and tell me to grow up lol then I was ok! We talked about non drug pain management and next week we're talking about pain medication and doing the tour of the birthing suite etc...

3 weeks and 1 day until I finish working...so looking forward to getting down to the nitty gritty and cleaning all the nooks and crannies in the house. Quickly going home before going back to in-laws tonight to see the finished paint job - can't wait to see the colour of the nursery - will post a pic if I can work it out from my phone lol

Have a great Thursday everyone...sorry for the essay. Bub Hub is the BEST to just vent and type out all my feelings and all you ladies are so great so sorry!!

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm off to a tour of my future child care centre! I'll let u know later what it was like and how long the wait list is!

Thanks
    Reviews

SL, I hope the nursery is exactly how you imagined! So exciting to be getting to the business end.

I went to classes first time around, 5 years ago! But won't bother this time (I know what i am in for! Lol)

Ps: went to the physio yesterday to et a piece of that stretchy stuff (lumbar support) that I can ease into to hold everything tight after the c section. $20, beat paying $180 for a pair of SRC recovery shorts!

Nearly the end of the week...!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsoptomistic For This Useful Post:

SL1009  (22-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    I'm off to a tour of my future child care centre! I'll let u know later what it was like and how long the wait list is!
    awesome enjoy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsoptomistic View Post
    SL, I hope the nursery is exactly how you imagined! So exciting to be getting to the business end.

I went to classes first time around, 5 years ago! But won't bother this time (I know what i am in for! Lol)

Ps: went to the physio yesterday to et a piece of that stretchy stuff (lumbar support) that I can ease into to hold everything tight after the c section. $20, beat paying $180 for a pair of SRC recovery shorts!

Nearly the end of the week...!
    That's awesome! I want to get a belly band - supposedly you wear it from birth until you tummy doesn't feel flabby anymore haha!! not sure on what to get though...any ideas? I saw the SRC shorts but they are expensive and I would rather get a belly band than wear shorts all the time