Closed Thread
Page 124 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Some good news... I bought my nappy bag on e-bay yesterday! I ended up going for the Mimco and got it for $60 less!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quiet on here today... how is everyone going... ready for Click Frenzy tonight?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha! Yep Amy!
    Im off to my mums house at 3.30, so hoping I get to her by 4 at the start! haha
    She lives in Baldivis.. I'm in Applecross.. its a hike to get to her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leave earlier! You don't want to miss the start, I am hoping for some good baby products!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, I so would! DH won't be home till 3.30!!!!!
    Im hoping to get some lego - good timing really!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

On my iPhone and not at work today harder to read bub hub! Great to see all those pics - cant believe how much you ladies have got from your baby showers and great to see all those bumps. Looking forward to click frenzy too - starts at 7pm in Melbourne. Not sure how much we'll buy we'll see what the sales are like. a bit cash poor so if there are no better than any other normal sale then we might just wait for christmas and boxing day sales. Staying at my in laws this week as the house is getting touched up with paint and the nursery being painted. I guess it gives me a couple of days with no cooking or cleaning. Can't wait to be back home in a newly painted house though - then it's nursery set up time woohoo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is quiet on here today, yesterday was crazy!

I dont have much to report, i am trying to get out finances into shape before the baby comes, so i am investigating things like income insurance and do we need that etc...all thrilling stuff i am sure you will all agree.

I am about to begin investigating prams....anyone love their pram....or have suggestions?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    I am about to begin investigating prams....anyone love their pram....or have suggestions?
    I have the Valco Rebel Q Air... I love it but haven't used it much yet... it had everything that we wanted

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have also never lived on one wage.

You have probably done this but have you worked out what your DH earns per month and then worked out your expenses per month....

For us DH's wage is about $1000 short a month. This includes things like medical expenses/xmas presents/social money, i have factored it all in and then worked out we will be $1000 short a month, but thats after I have finished my mat leave, so for 5 months we will be fine.

Also my DH has a job where he can earn more (sales and commission) so lets just hope the market is kind to us.

As for saving tips we just cut down on fancy food (ie most expensive steak) and also we saved a lot by watching the $, like dont buy a boost juice when your out, take a bottle of water in your bag, all the little things add up.

Once our child support for my step son is complete (2.5 years) we will then have enough money with DH's wage for me not to work or dip into our savings.....ahhh money....its annoying!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

My bag is a gr8x and was $189 from baby bunting. Total impulse buy so you might get it cheaper else where. I used my last one as a handbag as well so really got my moneys worth for how much it got used ( I'm not a real stay at home person so had outings everyday pretty much as soon as D's was born.

All ready for click frenzy too, so dint know what to expect.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub