Closed Thread
Page 123 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Wow Meshell and Mrs Simmo! Great gifts and huge haul! Well done!

Nicsta, eBay have a good range of bassinet sheets (can you tell I love eBay?) just bought an Avent newborn bottle starter kit BNIB for $25 incl. postage (they are $50 in the shops here!) I'm now looking for an "on the go" electric breast pump set... Any suggestions appreciated! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh and everyones bumps are so cute! Everyone keeps telling me I look so small for 28 weeks (I was the same last time around, and people only started to ask if I was pregnant at about 7 months!) I carry really close (maybe a girl thing) It means my insides get squished (but not so many stretch marks = worth the trade off I think!) my last girl was 6lb 10 oz (or 3010g) Ill see if I can post a pic.

The thing I remember most about my last pregnancy is the feeling of all my "organs" moving back to their rightful spots post partum .... Weird! Anyone else (who has other kids, adden, gampa) conscious of it?

Thanks
    Reviews

Loving all the bump pics!!!

This is me at 30 weeks!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Everyone's pics are so cute!!!

I used pillow case for bassinet sheet.

As for all organs going back,
    I remember just feeling empty!! I missed the kicking so much!! I don't remember it feeling like it all went back though!

I have the medela single electric breast pump and loved it!
    I used medela bottles too.. I like them for new borns.

Im so hungry the past 2 days.. Think baby is growing!
    And im another pee every 2 seconds girl (although I am not pregnant too! Haha)
    Also, think I had some brackston hicks or something today.. Low down pain that came and went. Never had it with DS so not sure what it was!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Adden, I remember feeling things move back... Ewww really gross... I didn't miss the kicking and was glad to have my ribcage back...! Anyhow, I have been having BH since 18 weeks, (some painful - like period pain and some not) I just make sure I have a big drink of water and lay down. My belly also gets really hard... I didn't feel them with dd1! I freaked out and rang the maternity ward when it first started to happen - thought I might be going into premature labour! Lol 😝

Thanks
    Reviews

Hospital wear - totally recommend loveable feeding singlets. I lived in those!!! No bra needed and just put a cardi over the top (air on is cold!!)
    Wear those with track pants or pj pants.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to adden For This Useful Post:

SL1009  (21-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can't sleep, I had a horrible pain in my tummy on my right side earlier... It was so bad I was in tears, thought I was going to have to go o hospital, seems to have settled down now.... Bub is very active at least...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Love the belly pics Nic, Mesh, Mrs simmo and Beeanksta. Big or small I think its great to see your miracles growing. I love this part where people can tell ya preg. Also I feel like I'm getting to know you all so much more especially being able to put a face to the name.

Adden I had my first experience of BH a couple if weeks ago. Same as you didn't get them with my first preg. They didnt hurt though just felt like a Chinese burn or a belt being tightened around the lower part of my belly.

Amy hope that's the end of your pains , well until its time for the big arrival. Are you going to ring your doc?

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Can't sleep, I had a horrible pain in my tummy on my right side earlier... It was so bad I was in tears, thought I was going to have to go o hospital, seems to have settled down now.... Bub is very active at least...

Poor y - is it your gallbladder?? Do hope you are ok, bad nights like that leave you washed out and tird. R u off work today???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    All good this morning, the pain has gone... If it comes back I will ring my OB, who knows it could have been the baby pushing on my side! I'm at work today, only cause I had yesterday at home... I can't wait till I finish, its really starting to be a chore!