Closed Thread
Page 121 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

How exciting adden! Hope you have a great day and get a bit of help from those around you, so you can relax and enjoy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    ok i'm over work now - I'm totally feeling the nesting mode but can't do anything from my desk and by the time i get home from work and have dinner i'm exhausted. I am really looking forward to finishing up and glad I decided to finish before Christmas so that I have plenty of time to scrub everything from top to bottom.

feeling a bit down that we still have so much to buy. once the nursery is painted tomorrow then we can move on. We've only got the bookcase so far in terms of furniture so we can put that up, then we can go and collect the stuff we are borrowing from my SIL and also our friends then I will feel much better.

I still cannot believe I haven't bought one piece of clothing!! I think this needs to be done!

I too am in resting mode...still so much to do! I just want to clean everything. I cleaned out the lined cupboard last night, that was fun. I bought new sheets for our bed, now just need some for the bassinet & cot but ill wait till after the baby shower.

Anyone have any good ideas about bassinet sheets?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I watched the episode....it was terrible, i was so scared that little bubba wasnt going to make it. I like being prepared and know all the different scenarios but sometimes that show freaks me out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lego party sounds great!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My reply to quote didn't attach MrsOptomistic.....wow, that is so soon!, i hope your little ones is cooking for as long as possible, this weekend sounds like it may be baby shopping this weekend out your way??!!

Amy, I'm the same, bubs is laying low and need to pee all the time, very annoying at night, even the cat is starting to get annoyed and won't let me back into bed

I am always getting comments about how I am not that big at all, it really annoying too! I think it is all hanging on my bum lol! The OB reckons it is cause I have a tall upper body, so that way I carry bubs is different. so many people comment that I need to eat more.... believe me, I am eating more than enough

you guys are making me think I need to embrace my lovely leather nappy bag my MIL bought me, will post a pic when I get it back from looking after my mum tomorrow. Its a lovely blue and DH says he isn't going to carry it... tough he can just do the back pack thing as well then.

Bought a few things for going to the hospital today, how many PJ's do you reckon? I have a nightie thing for actual labour that;s ok hey?
    Last edited by Nala9000; 19-11-2012 at 15:02. Reason: reply with quote didn't work

Thanks
    Reviews
    just read that artical, so glad everything turned out well, so precious our little bundles

Thanks
    Reviews

The story from the article, was a natural delivery which went very wrong near the end. The baby kicked a hole through her uterus, she was bleeding internally. The OB & midwife were quick thinking and realised what had happened and the midwife put her hand up her vagina through into her cervix and possibly not sure into the uterus to hold the baby in, hence blocking part of the hole which he put his foot through and partially stopping the internal bleeding. Their little boy has such a beautiful little personality, so glad they were ok and it's amazing to have such a positive outlook on what happened especially for the husband who watched on. Must of truly been his worst nightmare
    Last edited by kmvw; 19-11-2012 at 15:14.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Nala, and I wore a hospital gown when labouring (not very becoming) but when I gave birth (c section) but ended up in the nick! I would def recommend the woma birth wraps though! You can get them on eBay

Thanks
    Reviews
    How do you post photos on here....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsoptomistic View Post
    I would def recommend the woma birth wraps though! You can get them on eBay
    will have a look, yeah I kind of expected to be naked during the pushing stage, but wasn't sure when walking around and being loud.

Adden, you better be having fairy bread!!

Nic, not sure how to attach unless you hit the Go advanced on your pc. Not sure on iphones...